It seems that British don't like Rishi Sunak.

Practically, most of them said F plus the O words. Don't feel like posting the video.

This is his karma.
Who told him 胡说八道 when he became PM.

连老天都看不下去。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He'd already tried very hard to talk like them, and kept telling them he's not ink deer (like the han who keeps reminding ppl he's not zgr) but still no use

London mayor they LL..
PM they of course TL...la..🤣

I already know he can’t last long because he is CECA Ang Mo don’t like CECa

(06-07-2024, 06:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already know he can’t last long because he is CECA Ang Mo don’t like CECa

ang mo know they are fakes

like our S. Iswaran
fake talent

(06-07-2024, 06:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already know he can’t last long because he is CECA Ang Mo don’t like CECa

If you go to London nao, you shant see the England of Charles Dickens or Shakespeare.

There had been a huge migration of Indians to the UK and they are Moslems. 

Btw a lot of BBC news readers are of Indian origin.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(06-07-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you go to London nao, you shant see the England of Charles Dickens or Shakespeare.

Those HKie on BNO were shocked with the situation in today's UK on the 1st day of arrival

Why so many South Asians ("Indian" origin is technically incorrect since it is not a race) Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(06-07-2024, 05:26 PM)theold Wrote:  Practically, most of them said F plus the O words. Don't feel like posting the video.

This is UK's political culture lah. Big Grin

The ex-PM was heard asking if a homeless person is "hungry"...then ask if what he plans to do over the weekend.... Waolao...

(06-07-2024, 07:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  ang mo know they are fakes
like our S. Iswaran
fake talent

Not easy to  be a fake Angmoh when you have the smile and being pretentious the whole day... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(06-07-2024, 07:19 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Not easy to  be a fake Angmoh when you have the smile and being pretentious the whole day... Big Grin

A lesson for ermaos here is no matter how hard you try, you can't be one of them

Dont laugh!

这是他胡说八道的因。
连老天都看不下去。

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...en-80.html

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-07-2024, 07:11 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Those HKie on BNO were shocked with the situation in today's UK on the 1st day of arrival

Why so many South Asians ("Indian" origin is technically incorrect since it is not a race) Big Grin

Calling them Indians is incorrect. Saying that they are of Indian origin is correct.

Doesn't matter lah. Even if you keep shouting you are not zgr, dun think anyone fart care la

(06-07-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you go to London nao, you shant see the England of Charles Dickens or Shakespeare.

Yea just like HK all along have lots of “ South Asia “ aka CECA but end of the day at least they don’t let them climb over their heads

Unlike SG , is different Govt just don’t bother us locals any Tom and dick Can climb over our locals heads become boss

Was in London, Watford (Harry Potter) and Cambridge in winter 2022… it’s really Londonistan
[+] 1 user Likes goodboy's post

(06-07-2024, 09:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea just like HK all along have lots of “ South Asia “ aka CECA but end of the day at least they don’t let them climb over their heads

Unlike SG , is different Govt just don’t bother us locals any Tom and dick Can climb over our locals heads become boss

Hong Kong is a Chinese city.  Singapore is not.

(06-07-2024, 10:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hong Konh is a Chinese city.  Singapore is not.

SG majority is Chinese
Likewise Malaysia majority is Malays
So you see majority count

(06-07-2024, 10:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG majority is Chinese
Likewise Malaysia majority is Malays
So you see majority count

The only Chinese here are those who are here to work or 留学, and the tourists.

All the rest are Han Singaporeans or Han Malaysians.

Whereas, Hong Kongers ARE Chinese in every sense of the word.

(06-07-2024, 10:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The only Chinese here are those who are here to work or 留学, and the tourists.

All the rest are Han Singaporeans or Han Malaysians.

Whereas, Hong Kongers ARE Chinese in every sense of the word.
Shut the fug up about your Han, CECA pundek!

(06-07-2024, 09:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Calling them Indians is incorrect. Saying that they are of Indian origin is correct.

Weird - Why does anyone would assume "South Asians" are of "Indian" origin ???
Don't forget there are the Sri Lankans, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc

Oh wait that's coming from CECA-minded Oyk Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

UK ah UK....from the empire tha claims to "never set" to the empire that stinks... Big Grin

The British public still discriminates against racial minorities who will never truly be considered Britons even if they are born in the UK. 

(08-07-2024, 10:43 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Weird - Why does anyone would assume "South Asians" are of "Indian" origin ???
Don't forget there are the Sri Lankans, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc

Oh wait that's coming from CECA-minded Oyk Laughing

Rishi Sunak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton General Hospital in Southampton, Hampshire,[4][5] to East African-born Hindu parents of Indian Punjabi descent, 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_diaspora

The above is the only relevant thing.  No need to bring in Pakistan, bangladesh, Sri Lanka and............................"etc" whatever that might be.   Rolleyes

(08-07-2024, 11:17 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rishi Sunak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton General Hospital in Southampton, Hampshire,[4][5] to East African-born Hindu parents of Indian Punjabi descent,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_diaspora

The above is the only relevant thing.  No need to bring in Pakistan, bangladesh, Sri Lanka and............................"etc" whatever that might be.   Rolleyes

This gets even more interesting -

Anyone notice those colourful highlights only about Hindus in Punjab - a state of India where Sikh (not "Indian") had been fighting for independence from the former British Colony ? 

it is obvious why  CECA-minded Oyk is uncomfortable with the term  "South Asians" as it includes countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh -  Both broke away from India in 1947...

I am sure that was one reason why Sunak's parents decided to quit "India" for for Africa and then UK instead... Big Grin

https://www.thenational.scot/news/195046...ependence/

(08-07-2024, 10:50 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The British public still discriminates against racial minorities who will never truly be considered Britons even if they are born in the UK. 

Nothing new lah.. I would argue it is very Human to discriminate.

Perhaps that is the price for evolving to certain level of "intelligence" driven by social nature of humanity.

In fact, it is more unnatural for a society to welcome and accept others who are different from them.

(08-07-2024, 01:42 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This gets even more interesting -

Anyone notice those colourful highlights only about Hindus in Punjab - a state of India where Sikh (not "Indian") had been fighting for independence from the former British Colony ? 

it is obvious why  CECA-minded Oyk is uncomfortable with the term  "South Asians" as it includes countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh -  Both broke away from India in 1947...

I am sure that was one reason why Sunak's parents decided to quit "India" for for Africa and then UK instead... Big Grin

https://www.thenational.scot/news/195046...ependence/

If your maller knew her history, she should have told you that India was not one country in the first place. How come your maller didn't know that? Was she from Nun's Hill Secondary...? Rolleyes

(08-07-2024, 01:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If your maller knew her history, she should have told you that India was not one country in the first place. How come your maller didn't know that? Was she from Nun's Hill Secondary...? Rolleyes

A classic (and predictable ) reply when I know which raw nerve to trigger CECA-minded Oyk  Big Grin

(06-07-2024, 05:26 PM)theold Wrote:  Practically, most of them said F plus the O words. Don't feel like posting the video.

How can it be possible for proud white British be ruled by another British with a black anus?       Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

How can you like a person who shake his head from left to right but say "yes. yes" at the same time.