Ix Shen and wife decide to leave Ukrainian capital Kyiv

Singaporean Ix Shen and wife decide to leave Ukrainian capital Kyiv 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/ix...ne-2548626

Wow still got car to drive

Get out before Phase 2 starts

hope he and his family get to safety

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(08-03-2022, 09:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  hope he and his family get to safety

Lucky he didn't listen to you!  Tongue

(08-03-2022, 09:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  hope he and his family get to safety
Let's pray for their safety.  GOD be with them.

Phase 2 (Urban warfare) will be fiercely fought street by sreet, building by building, house by house

Zelensky dragged his people to war by defying Russian warning & wants Ukrainians to die for his glory

Glad that they are still able to leave while they can..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Trusty frontline correspondent now left.
Who will step up to take his place?

(08-03-2022, 09:50 PM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Trusty frontline correspondent now left.
Who will step up to take his place?

Hello, we dont need him

Never once we needed his reports

(08-03-2022, 09:43 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Phase 2 (Urban warfare) will be fiercely fought street by sreet, building by building, house by house

Zelensky dragged his people to war by defying Russian warning & wants Ukrainians to die for his glory

There will be no street by street

It will be sector by sector, zone by zone

Using the choke and cook strategy

- Sun Tzu

All Singaporean there better run road asap cause our govt S hole itchy offended Russian

He léft after Sinkiepoor voted against Russia and sanctioned it

If he gets captured by Russiàn soldiers, he will hv no pow status, will be considered enemy insurgent.

He knows his score, no need to worry abt him

He's not tat stupig as some of you or Vivi lhl the sissy blurcoks

He can use his film production experience n wifey tcm skills in China... Spore not worth coming back  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(08-03-2022, 09:26 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Singaporean Ix Shen and wife decide to leave Ukrainian capital Kyiv 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/ix...ne-2548626

https://youtu.be/c9cTjUHBam8

good luck. hopefully can take out some russian trash on the way Clapping

(08-03-2022, 11:29 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  good luck. hopefully can take out some russian trash on the way Clapping
“Based on our latest information, we have decided that it’s not in our best interests to live extensively underground during the next phase of fighting,” Mr Shen said in a video posted on his Instagram account on Tuesday (Mar 8).

“So we’ll be evacuating from Kyiv, in the west direction, and we’re planning and moving as we go along. We’ll be safe and okay.

an interview with CNA last month, Mr Shen said they had no plans to evacuate at the time. He noted that while they had a backup plan to leave, there were issues to consider such as battling the cold weather while being “stuck on the highway with no fuel, no food”.

He also said he has a moral obligation to share his experience

Better leave now before too late, he might get killed

(08-03-2022, 11:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Better leave now before too late, he might get killed
50% Heh .......50% Sick

(08-03-2022, 11:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Better leave now before too late, he might get killed

He has to be careful of these people :

[Image: _79674532_024327221-1.jpg]

[Image: azov11.jpg?impolicy=website&width=1200&height=800]

Where are they now?

Ix can sell roti prata. Last time say everything is calm and normal, evacuation will become problematic, prefers to stay and do guard duties to help the residents. Now fire burn close to the ass, quickly run

whats the pt?
wasnt it his choice his life to choose where n who to stick around with?
so just quietly cont the life you so endeavour to live n be happy.