Jacky Wu's son arrested

(27-12-2021, 12:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  依法办事里的法是活的。
很多人不了解。

以法治国,仁政为辅,才是天道。

問題就在民進黨執政後,他們一再的玩弄法,好讓他們都免於遭到法律的制裁。。。國民黨就笨笨的無法執行該有的法。

(27-12-2021, 10:34 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well in Taiwan with recent artists who got involved into drugs they eventually will need to leave the show business. Because this is a bad example that the local celebrities will eventually get banned. This has been the case for the past 10 years. 

So not sure what you said may be true in Taiwan but we shall see.

But they cld still prosper elsewhere.  The show business market is so big and wide around the globe.

(27-12-2021, 12:45 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  But he can still go to other countries to prosper in show business where Marijuana is legalised.
If I am not wrong USA recently legalised it or tabled it to be make it available to public who need it. Thought I read it somewhere.

He may be able to get his album released elsewhere, but his based is still in Taiwan. Since 2018 after his last run into the law, he has been laying low and perform some of his works in Taiwan and gaining some tractions.

If he perform in US, I doubt he will be as his gaining popularity in Taiwan. 

And by the way in US apart from marijuana being legalised, I heard cocaine can be purchased from store that operate by the local governance in New York….that to me is insane. And definitely a nation that is quickening the process of deterioration.

(27-12-2021, 12:49 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  But they cld still prosper elsewhere.  The show business market is so big and wide around the globe.

Once a celebrity had dealings with drug, they are just as good as carrier suicide. Further more he has yet to gain a name of his own…he is known only the son of Jacky Wu for now.

(27-12-2021, 12:45 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  問題就在民進黨執政後,他們一再的玩弄法,好讓他們都免於遭到法律的制裁。。。國民黨就笨笨的無法執行該有的法。

政客当道,呜呼哀哉!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-12-2021, 12:50 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  He may be able to get his album released elsewhere, but his based is still in Taiwan. Since 2018 after his last run into the law, he has been laying low and perform some of his works in Taiwan and gaining some tractions.

If he perform in US, I doubt he will be as his gaining popularity in Taiwan. 

And by the way in US apart from marijuana being legalised, I heard cocaine can be purchased from store that operate by the local governance in New York….that to me is insane. And definitely a nation that is quickening the process of deterioration.

Cocaine is highly addictive, and the people who uses this will face severe consequences. As it is highly addictive and illegal the US govt. is going all out the wipe the country of this menace .....It is  a very profitable business, which drug lords can make millions and sometime billions engaging in this illegal business....... Angry crying

(27-12-2021, 12:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  鞭刑最好。一鞭下去,看他还敢不敢

新加坡鞭刑行刑用的是二到三指宽、十到十五年生长的野生藤条,韧性好,不易折断。在行刑前,刑鞭会在清水中浸泡一夜,使之充分吸水。监狱局表示这样做是因为干燥的刑鞭在行刑时可能断裂,若断裂藤条上的木刺会扎到犯人肉里,而社会上一度流传的用特制药水浸泡一说纯属无稽之谈。执行鞭刑的狱警是受过专门训练的,狱警知道怎样才能在犯人身上制造最大程度的疼痛,同时产生最小程度的永久伤害。鞭刑要求行刑者每鞭都出尽全力,不考虑受刑者的年龄或者罪行的轻重。新加坡前监狱局局长在记者招待会上曾说:“执行鞭刑时,行刑狱警用的是全身的重量,而不仅仅是臂力。他紧握刑鞭,抡圆胳膊,以脚为支点转半个圈,重重出手。”这样一鞭下去保证皮开肉绽,所以才有好多犯人恳请法院用刑期代替鞭刑,但这是不可能的,除非议会修法。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-12-2021, 12:52 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Once a celebrity had dealings with drug, they are just as good as carrier suicide. Further more he has yet to gain a name of his own…he is known only the son of Jacky Wu for now.

The celebrity Edison. How affected is he in show business then and now -  after the leak and now 10  later.  Is he still prospering in show business or other related entertainment business? He still a celerity?

(27-12-2021, 12:41 PM)drgn Wrote:  speaking from experience ?

if the hostel you stay hv amk, sure can smell it from afar. especially bad during weekends and holiday eves

even primarily sch students smoke it on bus and train openly. it's their culture

(27-12-2021, 12:55 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  政客当道,呜呼哀哉!

確是如此!民不聊生。

(27-12-2021, 01:01 PM)debono Wrote:  Cocaine is highly addictive, and the people who uses this will face severe consequences. As it is highly addictive and illegal the US govt. is going all out the wipe the country of this menace .....It is  a very profitable business, which drug lords can make millions and sometime billions engaging in this illegal business....... Angry crying

First of all the sales is done by the NY administration, as I am told. The reason that they gave to the public is that the ensure that the quality are of better than those sold on the street. 

When I heard of this, that’s where I began to think that American administration is declining.

(27-12-2021, 01:07 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  The celebrity Edison. How affected is he in show business then and now -  after the leak and now 10  later.  Is he still prospering in show business or other related entertainment business? He still a celerity?

I am not following Edison news, but the last I learn was that he is out of show business and into business. He open a few shops selling sneakers or shoes. 

Whether he is still a celebrity or not I have no idea.

(27-12-2021, 04:02 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  First of all the sales is done by the NY administration, as I am told. The reason that they gave to the public is that the ensure that the quality are of better than those sold on the street. 

When I heard of this, that’s where I began to think that American administration is declining.

I am appalled that cocaine is sold by the NY administration.  If that is true then the authorities are doing a disservice to the public ...... Angry

(27-12-2021, 12:45 PM)debono Wrote:  In retrospect, Jacky Wu should have counsel his son of not resorting to smoking Marijuana ..... Angry Clapping

That is 马后炮already

Smile

(27-12-2021, 04:09 PM)debono Wrote:  I am appalled that cocaine is sold by the NY administration.  If that is true then the authorities are doing a disservice to the public ...... Angry

Like you when my friend told me about it. I was like the Americans are going crazy.

Having search the web, I found a news reported by New York Times. I guess this is the one that my friend told me:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/nyreg...s-nyc.html

(27-12-2021, 04:22 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Like you when my friend told me about it. I was like the Americans are going crazy.

Having search the web, I found a news reported by New York Times. I guess this is the one that my friend told me:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/nyreg...s-nyc.html

Glad to know that we are on the same page..... Clapping

(27-12-2021, 11:34 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  In general, I agreed your point is no bad publicity for a nobody to join the industry.

But he is Jacky Wu's son, there is no need for him to do that in the first place. He can just leverage on his dad/sis fame to achieve the same curiosity. If he want to prove himself by not leveraging on his dad/sis, then all the more he shouldn't be doing this.. Now, he reinforced the image that children from artists will end up in trouble with the law, which doesn't help at all..

Why not, Jacky Wu bery experience bery shrewd one, maybe he realised since he is a newcomer even thou he is his son, still not sure thing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 04:06 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I am not following Edison news, but the last I learn was that he is out of show business and into business. He open a few shops selling sneakers or shoes. 

Whether he is still a celebrity or not I have no idea.

With such reputation, he is not shun by girls and is married.

Chinese celebrities market biggest in China.
Followed by Taiwan
Malaysia.. tiny Singapore. 
His boyboy better call it a day and venture something else.

He can retire early compare to Jacky. So shoik.

both jacky chan and jacky wu's sons are like that. common among the children of super rich celebrities

(28-12-2021, 09:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  both jacky chan and jacky wu's sons are like that. common among the children of super rich celebrities

sounds like our wastrel son clown prince  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin