Jacky Wu's son arrested

[Image: lMmNCwd.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

According to the report, he didn’t know that the cigarette he was offered to smoke containable marijuana.

Best of all he is due to release his new album which he has spent over 5 million NT sometimes this week.

Now all the effort and recording as well as scheduled promotional activities has to thrown away. Which I believe that’s the reason why Jacky Wu is unhappy about.

Then again this is not the first time Jacky Wu’s son ran into the law, and the last time he was also due to release a single album back in 2018 to announce his entering into the show business.

Life is somewhat fair I guess, if it is yours, will be yours. If it don’t, it never will….just my opinion.

So sad he have to face it.. all becos of his son..

(27-12-2021, 07:08 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  According to the report, he didn’t know that the cigarette he was offered to smoke containable marijuana.

Best of all he is due to release his new album which he has spent over 5 million NT sometimes this week.

Now all the effort and recording as well as scheduled promotional activities has to thrown away. Which I believe that’s the reason why Jacky Wu is unhappy about.

Then again this is not the first time Jacky Wu’s son ran into the law, and the last time he was also due to release a single album back in 2018 to announce his entering into the show business.

Life is somewhat fair I guess, if it is yours, will be yours. If it don’t, it never will….just my opinion.
Your opinion is right, what is yours will be yours, else it does not belong to you..... Laughing

I threaten my children. Esp when they were teenagers. Curiosity. The more they are denied, the more they want to try. 
Anyone touch drugs, i cut my relationship.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

marijuana smell so strong, how could he say he dino?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(27-12-2021, 07:08 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  According to the report, he didn’t know that the cigarette he was offered to smoke containable marijuana.

Maybe it was pre-plan, part of the marketing strategy, creating awareness. 
Now at least many will know he has a album releasing soon … I am sure many will go sample it in Apple Store or Spotify 
Bad news or good news ….. it is still news

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 10:13 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Maybe it was pre-plan, part of the marketing strategy, creating awareness. 
Now at least many will know he has a album releasing soon … I am sure many will go sample it in Apple Store or Spotify 
Bad news or good news ….. it is still news

Based on the latest report, he will not go ahead with the promotions and everything will only proceed after the verdict of the investigation.

So very likely his released new album will not be released anytime soon. And with this, he may not be able to get into the show business due to the bad publicity.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(27-12-2021, 10:15 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Based on the latest report, he will not go ahead with the promotions and everything will only proceed after the verdict of the investigation.

So very likely his released new album will not be released anytime soon. And with this, he may not be able to get into the show business due to the bad publicity.

like that let the investigation proceed and once verdict out … good or bad …. then release.
To me in show biz especially a relatively unknown there is no bad publicity. 
Now more will follow his case and will just heighten their curiosity with his ablum. It juts depend how their PR and marketing take advantage.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-12-2021, 10:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  marijuana smell so strong, how could he say he dino?

In Australia you can plant this legally for self consumption.

(27-12-2021, 10:19 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  like that let the investigation proceed and once verdict out … good or bad …. then release.
Now more will follow his case and will just heighten their curiosity with his ablum. It juts depend how their PR and marketing take advantage.

Well in Taiwan with recent artists who got involved into drugs they eventually will need to leave the show business. Because this is a bad example that the local celebrities will eventually get banned. This has been the case for the past 10 years. 

So not sure what you said may be true in Taiwan but we shall see.

(27-12-2021, 10:21 AM)dynamite Wrote:  In Australia you can plant this legally for self consumption.

In America it is now legal to consume marijuanas.......but I think it is retrogressive, as it is highly addictive, and may cause hallucinations, and become a danger to the public.... Angry crying

(27-12-2021, 10:19 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  like that let the investigation proceed and once verdict out … good or bad …. then release.
In general, I agreed your point is no bad publicity for a nobody to join the industry.

But he is Jacky Wu's son, there is no need for him to do that in the first place. He can just leverage on his dad/sis fame to achieve the same curiosity. If he want to prove himself by not leveraging on his dad/sis, then all the more he shouldn't be doing this.. Now, he reinforced the image that children from artists will end up in trouble with the law, which doesn't help at all..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-12-2021, 10:07 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  marijuana smell so strong, how could he say he dino?

骗鬼!
Rotfl

好学不学,要学做假老外。

大麻没这么毒,毒冰最可怕。
一旦染上戒都戒不掉。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Was Jacky able to guess guess guess that his son is so useless? Wink

What is 从重量刑?

(27-12-2021, 11:45 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Was Jacky able to guess guess guess that his son is so useless? Wink

In 2018, Jacky Wu Son Threatened To Bomb Taipei City Hall.
The father said, his son so useless, he cant even make a cake, how to make a bomb. 😂
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

从重量刑 is the opposite of 从轻发落

好吧,既然你说的,就判他死刑!

台灣已經開始沒有死刑,或者更貼切的說他們不會執行死刑。

(27-12-2021, 12:18 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  台灣已經開始沒有死刑,或者更貼切的說他們不會執行死刑。

法不够严, 迟早出事!
Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(27-12-2021, 10:40 AM)debono Wrote:  In America it is now legal to consume marijuanas.......but I think it is retrogressive, as it is highly addictive, and may cause hallucinations, and become a danger to the public.... Angry crying

In Australia, both my Aussie house mates took that. When high they run around the house. One of them has a pot of that outside his window.

(27-12-2021, 12:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  法不够严, 迟早出事!
Thinking

他們已經出問題了。詐騙集團,一堆,酒駕撞死人也比比皆是。。。

只因為他們提倡人權,民主至上。所以台灣才那麼的亂,尤其近幾年來的治安是很大的問題!

忘了說還有社會問題,兒子殺父親或母親,只因為不給他們錢。殺人只為了進監獄,反正也沒有死刑。誇張不?

(27-12-2021, 12:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  In Australia, both my Aussie house mates took that. When high they run around the house. One of them has a pot of that outside his window.

When they are high on the drugs, they can become a danger to those around them, if they get hold of a gun, then they may start shooting the public.....like what happened in USA recently........ Angry crying

鞭刑最好。一鞭下去,看他还敢不敢

What if he lost his senses of smell. His nose his insensitive.

(27-12-2021, 12:27 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  他們已經出問題了。詐騙集團,一堆,酒駕撞死人也比比皆是。。。

只因為他們提倡人權,民主至上。所以台灣才那麼的亂,尤其近幾年來的治安是很大的問題!

忘了說還有社會問題,兒子殺父親或母親,只因為不給他們錢。殺人只為了進監獄,反正也沒有死刑。誇張不?

依法办事里的法是活的。
很多人不了解。

以法治国,仁政为辅,才是天道。

speaking from experience ?

(27-12-2021, 10:15 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Based on the latest report, he will not go ahead with the promotions and everything will only proceed after the verdict of the investigation.

But he can still go to other countries to prosper in show business where Marijuana is legalised.
If I am not wrong USA recently legalised it or tabled it to be make it available to public who need it. Thought I read it somewhere.

(27-12-2021, 12:34 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  What if he lost his senses of smell. His nose his insensitive.

In retrospect, Jacky Wu should have counsel his son of resorting to smoking Marijuana ..... Angry Clapping