Jail for assistant manager who extended teenage worker's shift hours,

Jail for assistant manager who extended teenage worker's shift hours, then molested him throughout the day

For what the prosecution called a "sustained campaign of harassment" on the teenager, Ng Mun Kwong, 54, was sentenced to 24 weeks' jail on Tuesday (Jan 9).

⚖️ https://tdy.sg/3Sb8A0h

@todayonline

Gayloa.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

OT not becos of work.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Why no caning? If beyond 50 y o , should increase his jail sentence.

tomorrow will be a better day

(10-01-2024, 11:27 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jail for assistant manager who extended teenage worker's shift hours, then molested him throughout the day

For what the prosecution called a "sustained campaign of harassment" on the teenager, Ng Mun Kwong, 54, was sentenced to 24 weeks' jail on Tuesday (Jan 9).

⚖️ https://tdy.sg/3Sb8A0h

@todayonline

No wonder till nao, no entertainment from KILLchoy aka Observerboi aka starfugstk lorh.  原来他在

樟宜 Rotfl

[Image: No-Alerts.png]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-01-2024, 12:03 PM)surfer Wrote:  Why no caning? If beyond 50 y o , should increase his jail sentence.

He's a 54 year old lao chaor ghey, cannot cane riao.

And if I am not wrong, they don't increase the jail sentence for women who can't be caned, so it's fair to not increase it for men...I mean gheys.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

(24-05-2023, 07:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(10-01-2024, 10:20 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  This Forum May Have to Close Soon

Our Health Minister Ong Ye Kung 's name is smeared

[Image: S0LyC.png]

The impersonator, OYK will be in hot soup and possibly some implications on SgTalk
for allowing 'OYK' to be used.

What is the Penal Code 427 for impersonation in Singapore?
Varying Punishments For Different Counts Of Mischief

General punishment (s 426): Imprisonment of a maximum of 1 year OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine. Committing mischief which causes loss or damage of $500 or more (s 427): Imprisonment of a maximum of 2 years OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine.

Laughing Laughing