‘I’m not looking for fame, power, money’: Ng Kok Song

How does he prove it?

(20-08-2023, 12:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  He is probably doing it to repay his masters, the papayas, too.

Self actualisation or not, only he knows.

I thought he is a devout catholic, into meditation,  then he should let go of all 3 and devote his life to his God.

He may not even be conscious of his motivation. But I would think self actualization is what motivated him.

As to letting go of all three viz. money, power and fame, well as I said, he is not contesting because he wants these.

I have no comments about his being a RC and doing meditation.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

I think he just wants to show off that even an old codger aka lau kok kok like him can pump full tank into meimei 30 years his junior Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-08-2023, 12:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20230820-121622.jpg]

easy 4 stanza poems

Why you never ask Cok Song to give up his 1.5m since he not looking for power, fame or money??

(20-08-2023, 06:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He may not even be conscious of his motivation. But I would think self actualization is what motivated him.

As to letting go of all three viz. money, power and fame, well as I said, he is not contesting because he wants these.

I have no comments about his being a RC and doing meditation.
Self actualisation??

Wahahahahaha!!!

You mean the rest of them with $500m experience dun hv??

Dun be a joker, can??