Jialat, PM Lee walks the Covid ground to check on OYK?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...-cared-for

Singapore is doing its best to scale up its Covid-19 operations amid growing case numbers, to ensure all patients are well cared for, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in a Facebook post on Wednesday (Sept 22).

"I know this is a stressful time for those with family members who have Covid-19," he observed, adding that some people had written to him to express their frustrations with the current situation.

In recent weeks, many people have been reporting long lag times between testing positive and being taken to a hospital or community care facility for further care.

Others had said they were unable to contact the Ministry of Health (MOH) to ask what they should do after testing positive.

In his post, PM Lee said he visited the Covid-19 Case Management Task Group Operations (CMTG) office on Tuesday.

This group administers the entire process for patients, including assigning them to appropriate care facilities, arranging for transport and briefing them on what they need to do, especially if they are recovering at home.

"The CMTG have a very demanding task," Mr Lee wrote. "They operate 24/7 in a rapidly changing situation. Case numbers are still growing and we are doing our best to scale up our operations, and make sure all patients are well cared for."

He added that fully vaccinated patients are now encouraged to recover at home where possible, especially if their symptoms are mild.

"It will also reduce demand for hospital beds, so that the seriously ill ones can get the treatment they need."

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong/p...0508233751

It is not easy to manage any dynamic situation with almost fixed resources and with an urgent need to open up the economy which as it is, is already partially closed for bit too long don't you think so?

So kudos to the existing MTF and all medical and support staff probably overworked so please give viable options and suggestions rather than non stop complaining correct or not? 

Even PM is there personally to give assurance that things are running smoothly as well as possible considering the immense pressure added to the office under such challenging circumstance don't you agree? 

If anyone feels so strongly that things are not going too well to your expectations then please get up and go volunteer yourself lend a hand please?

(22-09-2021, 05:30 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  If anyone feels so strongly that things are not going too well to your expectations then please get up and go volunteer yourself lend a hand please?

I don't agree. If everything is not to my expectation means I've to volunteer to right them? Like that I'll be very busy.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Aiya, pinky walks the ground waste time wan lah. As usual they will guide him to those places where they cleaned up and crowded those places with grassroots from PA to give him smiling faces and say everything good good. 
If he is serious about walking the ground, he shud do it quietly and disguise himself into a cardboard collector or cleaner and not telling the whole world I am coming down to check you....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-09-2021, 05:30 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  It is not easy to manage any dynamic situation with almost fixed resources and with an urgent need to open up the economy which as it is, is already partially closed for bit too long don't you think so?

So kudos to the existing MTF and all medical and support staff probably overworked so please give viable options and suggestions rather than non stop complaining correct or not? 

Even PM is there personally to give assurance that things are running smoothly as well as possible considering the immense pressure added to the office under such challenging circumstance don't you agree? 

If anyone feels so strongly that things are not going too well to your expectations then please get up and go volunteer yourself lend a hand please?
Alot of forumers already given their feedback not complaint.

What you say is not good especially your last pharagraph?
绑架的善是恶善。千万别去做。
善一定是要发出内心,不被人左右, 不要求回报,才是善。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Bad situation that's why he show face.  Ah Ong sweating...

Truly abnormal.

Isn't prevention better than cure? Only care for us when the situation is dire.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(22-09-2021, 06:28 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bad situation that's why he show face.  Ah Ong sweating...

Instead of helping, he makes more ppl even stressful? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Isn't I time for him to step in to lead?

(22-09-2021, 05:30 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  It is not easy to manage any dynamic situation with almost fixed resources and with an urgent need to open up the economy which as it is, is already partially closed for bit too long don't you think so?

If I get the same pay as minister, I will definitely 'volunteer' myself. 

There is this saying, you pay peanuts, you get monkey. If tax payer pay with golden peanuts, then at least we expect golden monkey and not any average monkey.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-09-2021, 06:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If I get the same pay as minister, I will definitely 'volunteer' myself. 

There is this saying, you pay peanuts, you get monkey. If tax payer pay with golden peanuts, then at least we expect golden monkey and not any average monkey.

This is not wayang meh? Thinking
During good time, you can show face.
During bad time, better dont show face.
Simple wisdom the elite doesnt understand.
不是学问很高的人就是有智慧的人。

I don’t agree that one should volunteer when the minister has failed in their job. The ministers are paid to handle the situation if they need our volunteering why the need to pay them high remunerations?

More importantly we are not health expert and we may end up giving more problems to the situation in volunteering.

Not all situations call for volunteering or help out the situation when we see a situation is out of place.

Boss go personally see see look look, lol he claim the task force should change depend on the situlation.
Seem like those civil servant behind in the operate maybe is not working in shift , on the dot go back home.
next day than call up those haven't received notice.

PM just now mention like that means they maybe now operate in shift work, 24hrs to handle making call.

Sorry if you have hear this rant before. But did MOH explained what is the cause of this round of spike?

We hit 1000 cases already but there is still no official explanation.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-09-2021, 07:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Boss go personally see see look look, lol he claim the task force should change depend on the situlation.
Seem like those civil servant behind in the operate maybe is not working in shift , on the dot go back home.
next day than call up those haven't received notice.

PM just now mention like that means they maybe now operate in shift work, 24hrs to handle making call.

Those staff involved in Covid-19 must work 24/7 to minimize further infections and bring down the  numbers from 4 digits to 2 digits...

Kena SAI. KLKK, lah.

Explosive number of cases then come out wayang.

Ghost Month arh?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Based on principle of compounding interest....

Correct for him to check.
The most important is not check.
PCR itself.
Next check the blood.
Next all death must do an Autopsy the blood veins

Quarantine order doesnt work. Educate people on testing and self isolation and stop taking things into their own hands. They are making matters worse. Such a waste of resources.

(22-09-2021, 06:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Aiya, pinky walks the ground waste time wan lah. As usual they will guide him to those places where they cleaned up and crowded those places with grassroots from PA to give him smiling faces and say everything good good. 
If he is serious about walking the ground, he shud do it quietly and disguise himself into a cardboard collector or cleaner and not telling the whole world I am coming down to check you....... Rolleyes

this is how pap works in 
let u know in adv enough time to prepare,clean up tidy up.after that said all v gd works effeciently.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

With Merkel resigning noone will stop lawyar from proceeding to Nuremburg trial.
Listen to him one more time u will know why he is dangerous.

(22-09-2021, 06:41 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Isn't I time for him to step in to lead?

Have you seen a director doing actual work?

Not easy task. But then after 1 year liao the they should have known what to do and not garbra zebra now. Only 1000 positive. Must be the technology they use are still not up to standard. Astar leh? Never help?

(22-09-2021, 07:21 PM)debono Wrote:  Those staff involved in Covid-19 must work 24/7 to minimize further infections and bring down the  numbers from 4 digits to 2 digits...

I Don't believe so call understaff come these civil servants, literally is OVER staffs.

I feel the Covid-19 Case Management Task Group Operations, ONLY work during office hours or even so call late at night but Is Not 24hours operation.

Why I say so partly PM lee claim the task group operations need to Change due to different situation.

What indirectly means the task group operation Still stick to their usual working hours perhaps. This is why many infected ones don't received any update follow up call from them.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-23-at-03-50-59-Post-R...on-OYK.png]
Not possible without lowering the PCR to 26

All others ok like stay at Home.
Anyway once blood cells compromised and cannot carried out function of gas exchange of carbon dioxide to oxygen at the Heart/lung barrier is it too late.

(22-09-2021, 06:28 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bad situation that's why he show face.  Ah Ong sweating...

Ah Ong hide inside bunker and sweat. He should be the one to come out and face the virus head on lah

(23-09-2021, 07:00 AM)winbig Wrote:  Ah Ong hide inside bunker and sweat. He should be the one to come out and face the virus head on lah

They shd stand in front of  the mortuary to see how many  die of covid becos of their reactive action?

非常时期,非常手段。
我们是没理由去试探我们的医疗设施能坚持多久。
一旦我们的许多医护人员不幸受感染,该这么办?
解决问题是要分轻重,别再轻视变异病毒德尔塔毒株。

(22-09-2021, 07:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  Kena SAI. KLKK, lah.

Explosive number of cases then come out wayang.

Ghost Month arh?

He has taken 3rd jab.
He is hoping his appearance will stop the waning confidence with their measures.