Jialat ! Russia's stranded troops face dying in tanks becoming 40-ton iron freezers

A grave mistake. Sending them to their death before the fight enroute to Kiev.

(09-03-2022, 10:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Come out and ask ukraine brothers for help and you will be alright.

"..........there will come a time when even the military will not open fire"

That time had not come.  Rather, if not for their being stuck there, they would have advanced into Ukraine to kill even civilians, destroy their infrastructure which cost a lot of money to build over many years and rape their women.

I find it hard for the Ukrainians to call them brothers, but if they can do that, then Hallelujah!
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(09-03-2022, 09:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  where is Russia 63km of army convoy with tanks? after so many days no sound no sight? all gone case, stuck & abandon.
Russia already lost till pantless, comie dogs still  lie that Russia took major part of Ukraine land now, all these real comie liars.
many Russia top general kena shot death, whole russia army scared till dare not fight now., can only hire rubbish tofight, total joke just because putin want face.

63公里俄羅斯裝甲攻基輔!出師未捷成廢鐵、普京末日!

63公里俄羅斯裝甲攻基輔!出師未捷成廢鐵、普京末日!

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!

comie dog, no need to lie & BS, russia lost till pantless now. Russia weapons are so ulu & backward, how to fight modern war?
even Russia KGB also claimed russia lost badly in this Ukraine war, collapse like nazi in WW2, so fate of putinlike Hitler? kill himself or wait for other to show hands?
all know russia has no more money to fight but lose to Ukraine, lose face till better go to die.

3.9 【KGB爆料!】俄安全局報告指普京這次入侵將徹底失敗,就像納綷德國一樣崩潰!

3.9 【KGB爆料!】俄安全局報告指普京這次入侵將徹底失敗,就像納綷德國一樣崩潰!
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(09-03-2022, 09:12 PM)way Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-snap.html

Actually the Ukrainians can put them out of their misery by dropping a few bombs and fire some rockets. If they don’t killed them, at least they will keep them warm.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

nudie
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(09-03-2022, 11:10 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But -20 degree is typical weather is Russia..

Russian are already used to such weather and know how to survive under such weather..

Only Sinkie is not be prepared for -20 degree, since that kind of weather is foreign to us.

You are kind of dumb. Even if -20 degree is typical weather, they dont stay outdoor and freeze. They stay indoor with heater...
[+] 3 users Like guffaw's post

(10-03-2022, 11:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  A grave mistake. Sending them to their death before the fight enroute to Kiev.

yes, Putin has bloods on his hand but as long he make money, whats a few russian lives...
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

Tons of fake news...use yr own judgement.

One thing for sure, more tradegies with each day fighting.

One must give way ...2 stubborn ox will escalate the war n some say ww3.

Wat to do, it's all destined...a sad chapter in history.

(10-03-2022, 01:04 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are kind of dumb. Even if -20 degree is typical weather, they dont stay outdoor and freeze. They stay indoor with heater...

You are kind of dumb. -20 degree they still need to go out for work, for food and not 24 hrs stay indoor in front of heater..

If they are not used to the harsh weather like the German in WWII or like sinkie, yes they can be caught by surprise. But people staying there for generations and well prepared for the harsh weather, chances of getting caught offguard by the weather is low.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-03-2022, 01:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are kind of dumb. -20 degree they still need to go out for work, for food and not 24 hrs stay indoor in front of heater..

If they are not used to the harsh weather like the German in WWII or like sinkie, yes they can be caught by surprise. But people staying there for generations and well prepared for the harsh weather, chances of getting caught offguard by the weather is low.

You are really dumb, they are now 24 hours out in the fields, in the tank...how stupid can you be?

I bet you are really mountain tortise to not know how cold is -20 degrees.
[+] 3 users Like guffaw's post

Taiwan green camp media even said Russians are losing the war and begs Ukraine for negotiation. Full of fake news and mislead the viewers

(10-03-2022, 01:13 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are really dumb, they are now 24 hours out in the fields, in the tank...how stupid can you be?

I bet you are really mountain tortise to not know how cold is -20 degrees.
Go to show u are not sinkie or never serve NS.. even in combat missions, u will find shelter when possible.. u think the tankie sleep shit 24 hours in the tank.. Really dumb and lame.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(10-03-2022, 02:24 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Go to show u are not sinkie or never serve NS.. even in combat missions, u will find shelter when possible.. u think the tankie sleep shit 24 hours in the tank.. Really dumb and lame.

Please you dumb sheet go and read news about the 60km vehicle stuck on the way to capital. You are so dumb is not worth my time reply you.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Poor little putin ! 
crying crying crying Laughing
[+] 2 users Like way's post

(10-03-2022, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not sure if you actually wanted to write "live" and not "leave".

At -20C, nobody can live for sure, unless he has proper winter clothes...dressing up like an Eskimo...or if the tanks are equipped with a 空调 which can blow hot or cold air depending on the season.

If you had meant to write "leave", well the risk too great. First, there's the cold.  Minus 20C is not joke OK?  How far can they WALK to return to Russia?

And why do they have to walk, you might ask?  Well, they had run out of petrol (or gas) and their tyres (or tires) were flat.  The armoured vehicles wouldn't move. Walking in the cold, hungry from lack of food, and probably dying as well from lack of water, they would be easy targets for a few grenades if they walk....but they would die from the cold anyway, so why bother?  No point wasting grenades on them...

I mean report does not match the data available
there is no temperature did not fall below -9 by the available info. 
also no other press mention Kyvi temperature drop to -20.

In short I saying the press exaggerating,  
more to use it to lure readers attendance.

Russia hasn’t used the latest hi-tech weapons…all the old weapons used so far are for write-off and minimising civilian casualties.

(10-03-2022, 02:47 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Please you dumb sheet go and read news about the 60km vehicle stuck on the way to capital. You are so dumb is not worth my time reply you.

Please you dumb sheet go and use your common sense.. Vehicle stuck human is alive to move right??

You are so dumb is not worth my time reply you, but I can't help to reply the lame stupid clone who just don't talk sense.

(10-03-2022, 08:38 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Please you dumb sheet go and use your common sense.. Vehicle stuck human is alive to move right??

You are so dumb is not worth my time reply you, but I can't help to reply the lame stupid clone who just don't talk sense.

My goodness see how retard you sound. These vehicle are moving slowly, without the human? Please you need go and jump for being so dumb. And such a long line of vehicle, you mean they all go find hotel during the night and stay there? Goodness how dumb are you?
[+] 5 users Like guffaw's post

(10-03-2022, 07:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Russia hasn’t used the latest hi-tech weapons…all the old weapons used so far are for write-off and minimising civilian casualties.

Minimising civilian casualties?

They shot pregnant womem and chewren (including babies and infants) hor.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(10-03-2022, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minimising civilian casualties?

They shot pregnant womem and chewren (including babies and infants) hor.

You know how the U.S. bombed Iraq last time, they bombed a few weeks killing everyone and destroying all the hospitals, schools and garment buildings before sending in ground force, 1 million civilians were killed in bombing. Russia hasn’t done this, so far the total civilian casualty is much lower than what the U.S. did except for the hospital, Russia accuses Ukraine force of using the hospital as army base, that is why it bombed hospital. Likely Ukraine force uses civilians as human shield so that they can condemn Russia in case the hospital got attacked.

(10-03-2022, 10:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You know how the U.S. bombed Iraq last time, they bombed a few weeks killing everyone and destroy all the hospitals, schools and garment buildings before sending in ground force, 1 million civilians were killed in bombing. Russia hasn’t done this, so far the total civilian casualty is much lower than what the U.S. did except for the hospital, Russia accuses Ukraine force uses the hospital as army base. that is why it bombed hospital. Likely Ukraine force use civilians as human shield, so that they can condemn Russia in case the hospital got attacked.

Russian forces do sound like a saint.

(10-03-2022, 10:19 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Russian forces do sound like a saint.

Who said they are saints? However unlike Iraqis (the people from shithole country as per Trump), Ukrainians are their brothers and sisters, same race you know.

(10-03-2022, 10:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Who said they are saints? However unlike Iraqis (the people from shithole country as per Trump), Ukrainians are their brothers and sisters, same race you know.

About 17% of Ukrainians are ethnic Russians.  The rest are not.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

perhaps we divide them into MATTER and anti-Matter(rehypothecations like metaverse)
https://benjaminfulford.net/ march 8 video

deny them Reality and they melt like ice-cream in the noon sun

(10-03-2022, 10:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You know how the U.S. bombed Iraq last time, they bombed a few weeks killing everyone and destroying all the hospitals, schools and garment buildings before sending in ground force, 1 million civilians were killed in bombing. Russia hasn’t done this, so far the total civilian casualty is much lower than what the U.S. did except for the hospital, Russia accuses Ukraine force of using the hospital as army base, that is why it bombed hospital. Likely Ukraine force uses civilians as human shield so that they can condemn Russia in case the hospital got attacked.

You are like a a lawyer who tells the judge:  my client raped this woman once, but that man there, he raped another woman five times.

I don't know what the lawyer wants the judge to think....that raping a woman once is not so bad, and therefore, the judge should let it pass?  Or, there is nothing wrong in raping a woman when even that man over there, see that one there?  he did it, and did it five times!
[+] 4 users Like Oyk's post

we must deny them our energy
Russia has lots of ENERGY
-GESARA
Tomorrow Rouble will be backed by GOLD.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-10-22-41-49.png]
their augmented reality going going GONE
what GONE Metaverse

(10-03-2022, 10:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  About 17% of Ukrainians are ethnic Russians.  The rest are not.

No lah, Ukrainians, Slovakians, Poles, Belarusians and Russians are classified as East Slavic people with similar culture, language and religion. Russia originated in today’s Ukraine, later moved to the east and they mixed blood with Mongolians when Russia was conquered by Mongolians while other eastern Slavic tribes are still pure in race. Russia’s root, tradition and culture are intact in Ukraine, that’s why Putin doesn’t want to bomb Kiev to destroy all the historical buildings and treasures. News said Russians are going to prepare for street fight in Kiev to minimise the damage to the city. Actually Russians, Ukrainians  and Belarusians are same race just that they were separated into 3 countries and over the years languages also evolved, as Ukraine used to be ruled by Poland, their language is influenced by Polish while  Belarusians language didn’t change much still similar to Russian.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(10-03-2022, 10:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are like a a lawyer who tells the judge:  my client raped this woman once, but that man there, he raped another woman five times.

I don't know what the lawyer wants the judge to think....that raping a woman once is not so bad, and therefore, the judge should let it pass?  Or, there is nothing wrong in raping a woman when even that man over there, see that one there?  he did it, and did it five times!

Yes, that rapist is called Yanghua aka Schroder Opasnie-25

(10-03-2022, 11:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, that rapist is called Yanghua aka Schroder Opasnie-25

Who is that?   Huh

To world court per Nuremburg 2.0

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-11-10-50-37.png]
cc
Grand Jury