Jogging and Brisk walking thread

(02-05-2022, 02:52 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Used to buy those pricey  Mizuno running shoes.
Lately having used those average shoes,  I feel there  is no necessity to indulge in atas jogging shoes.

Once you have seasoned wearing the shoes. It's all the same  .

But you must also choose the right shoes also

(02-05-2022, 02:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Go running lab to find out lor
Running lab? Dunno about this. Where to report for test?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I current using cloud running shoes my heel feel comfortable after run compare to last time I used the normal Nike running my heel very painful after full run.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(02-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Running lab? Dunno about this. Where to report for test?.... Thinking

Velocity or suntec
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

My fav is east coast from changi sailing club to Safra country club..

Smile

i might get saf jogging shoes, my shoes open mouth soon.

(02-05-2022, 02:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I am about to change my running shoes and was looking to buy a pair of Cloud shoe. How is the ASICS for feet comfort and protection other than lasting?...... Thinking

For high end get ASICS. If not, sketcher for budget.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(02-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Running lab? Dunno about this. Where to report for test?.... Thinking

Buy from official store in Lazada. Got good discount.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(02-05-2022, 04:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  For high end get ASICS. If not, sketcher for budget.

Thanks for info...

Carl Jung

(02-05-2022, 04:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Buy from official store in Lazada. Got good discount.

I will go to their outlet. Must try for size as online I am not too confident for size and fitting.... Thumbs_up

Carl Jung

(02-05-2022, 04:50 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I will go to their outlet. Must try for size as online I am not too confident for size and fitting.... Thumbs_up

agreed.
online scare the shoes either too big nor too small.

[+] 2 users Like Hfourhappy's post

Hmmm...seem today morning unable to go for some exercises, it has been drizzling the whole of early morning.

(02-05-2022, 04:50 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I will go to their outlet. Must try for size as online I am not too confident for size and fitting.... Thumbs_up

Yeah, for the first time must try size and fitting. After that can buy online unless it is another line of shoes from the same brand. Then need to try for comfort.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Wow,,, run ma ?

(03-05-2022, 08:59 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, for the first time must try size and fitting. After that can buy online unless it is another line of shoes from the same brand. Then need to try for comfort.
Thanks, good advise...... Smile

Carl Jung

(03-05-2022, 08:59 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, for the first time must try size and fitting. After that can buy online unless it is another line of shoes from the same brand. Then need to try for comfort.

Oh, i should record the size and the brand of my existing shoe.
Anyway, i am going to buy saf jogging shoes, the acis brand? Red and black.
Look nice.