Josh Tan : How I created 14 Streams of income

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Having watched the video, I think his method is really somewhat brute force. For example to earn 24K from YouTube videos he makes 150 videos last ye around 3 per week. That is alot of work given each video requires research and editing effort.

His first 7 income streams are certainly small...some also take effort.

The best ones are renting HDB out for 2k per month, dividends and his day job ....and sponsorship + affiliates.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He got 14 streams and what is his net worth again??? He revealed his NW before and I thought it would be much much higher.

It is not the quantity but quality of his income streams. Are they solid?

(01-12-2021, 07:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

Critical flaws in his strategy

Too myopic and narrow-minded

Nothing creative nor ground-breaking

If groundbreaking or creative, he won't share already. Quietly huat....

But can tell he is very hardworking, so much work and effort to create his small income streams. He should just concentrate his energy on his core one and make it really big. He only got 24 hours a day, spreading himself too thin may not be ideal.

You just need one solid idea. Why need so many income streams??
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(01-12-2021, 08:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If groundbreaking or creative, he won't share already. Quietly huat....

But can tell he is very hardworking, so much work and effort to create his small income streams. He should just concentrate his energy on his core one and make it really big. He only got 24 hours a day, spreading himself too thin may not be ideal.

You just need one solid idea. Why need so many income streams??

One big solid idea js not easy....and can be risky.
Still he is just working crazy for $$.