Just now CH 8 show that HK movie is nice

(16-05-2022, 03:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  HK ones lousy I hate very much lah!

Never like long running drama serials, also never have patience watching and wasting too much time…unless I have nothing else to do, eg. after work 7pm K drama…

I have a narcissistic friend who always chastises me if he knows I spend time watching drama serials…. Sigh.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(16-05-2022, 05:42 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Never like long running drama serials, also never have patience watching and wasting too much time…unless I have nothing else to do, eg. after work 7pm K drama…

I have a narcissistic friend who always chastises me if he knows I spend time watching drama serials…. Sigh.

K Drama have to see , last time got few K drama can make you follow wanna know what happen to that hypocrites bad woman in the end.

(16-05-2022, 05:42 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Never like long running drama serials, also never have patience watching and wasting too much time…unless I have nothing else to do, eg. after work 7pm K drama…

Everyone has own preferences lah! To each his own mah!

(16-05-2022, 11:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  K Drama have to see , last time got few K drama can make you follow wanna know what happen to that hypocrites bad woman in the end.

That's exactly what I don't like some of the K dramas. There are always evil to the core villains in the show. I hate watching good people being bullied and manipulated... 

But no matter how bad 7.00pm K drama is, I still watch coz this is the time of the day I start switching on TV for entertainment...

(17-05-2022, 06:53 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  That's exactly what I don't like some of the K dramas. There are always evil to the core villains in the show. I hate watching good people being bullied and manipulated... 

But no matter how bad 7.00pm K drama is, I still watch coz this is the time of the day I start switching on TV for entertainment...

now a days no say nice the K drama been show, last time better.
Show how cunning one woman can be lol

(17-05-2022, 05:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Everyone has own preferences lah! To each his own mah!

ya lor..I know right...
This friend told me, he only watches news and documentaries. His life looks stressful to me..  Confused