Just now lunch time, my uncle ask me bugatti or lambo good?

He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.

(19-10-2021, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.

Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-10-2021, 01:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking

Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing

(19-10-2021, 01:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why he asked you? You owned these cars before?............ Thinking

They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

Show your Uncle this link....

https://www.bugatti-broward.com/bugatti-...ti-chiron/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-10-2021, 04:07 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl

I believe you are  right, it is all Matchbox series... Rotfl

(19-10-2021, 04:07 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  They can check Matchbox series at Toys"R"Us. Rotfl

My uncle order Gucci toy car

[Image: gucci-x-hot-wheels-miniature-cadillac-seville.jpg]
The model is limited to 5,000 units and is priced at US$120. Gucci first teamed up with Cadillac in 1979 to give the Seville an Italian touch.
https://creations.mattel.com/pages/hot-w...ac-seville
Already sold out.

(19-10-2021, 01:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He told me if wanna choose these two brands hard to decide.

toy cars doesn't matter what Rotfl

heck, why not buy both ? Laughing

Tell him BMW is best for his health.

Bus, MRT, Walking.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(19-10-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing

hahaha bro Deb, sometimes only....

(19-10-2021, 06:58 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  hahaha bro Deb, sometimes only....

Bro., it is not sometimes, but rather every time.........Hee Hee Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-10-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't take ForeverAlone seriously, cos his threads are all imaginary...made to entertain this forum.... Laughing

actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(19-10-2021, 07:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin

How do you know, but from the posts he send, I suspect he is a man..... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(19-10-2021, 07:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  actually FA is a chio meimei Big Grin

Then the uncle must be asking her to choose front or back.  Laughing

The uncle is the kind of customer that always goes in a shop to ask many questions but in the end never buy anything.

(19-10-2021, 07:28 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The uncle is the kind of customer that always goes in a shop to ask many questions but in the end never buy anything.

How do you come to this conclusion....? Laughing

(19-10-2021, 07:21 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Then the uncle must be asking her to choose front or back.  Laughing

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin