KNS this Aunty stay in USA SO arrogant

https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...g_problem/

Dare to bully fellow Chinese , Don't dare to bully the White , Black American ?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Which part indicates Singaporean? 🤣

(18-06-2024, 03:19 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Which part indicates Singaporean? 🤣

people say is Hongkee woman rah can roughy tell not Singaporean but nevertheless I feel she don't dare to offend the White and Black american herself lol.

If the neighbour is a American.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Jin xia sway hor

You are slow liao lah. This lady has already called the police and the police said they can't do anything, so she lppl.

Ignore List: Oyk

(18-06-2024, 03:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are slow liao lah. This lady has already called the police and the police said they can't do anything, so she lppl.

Of course rah, that PRC why cannot park his BIG van outside his own house outside. Of course the Police can't they can't do anything never break USA law what.

(18-06-2024, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Of course rah, that PRC why cannot park his BIG van outside his own house outside. Of course the Police can't they can't do anything never break USA law what.

U know nuts. There's some unspoken rule that one cannot park at certain community areas. But I dunno if this is the area that this auntie is referring to.

(18-06-2024, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...g_problem/

Like Thumbsup  this Aunty lah! Big Grin You buay song with her meh? Thinking

Sinkies dressing style. The way she spoke English and Chinese also sound like Sinkies twang(eg. Lawrence Wong).

When I first heard her speak immediately I know she's a sinkie. She can speak mandarin but refused to use it to communicate with the PRC. 有点狗眼看人低。But very typical lah. Even sgbutt also looked down on AT.

Just a few days why so niao ji niao lan? My friends sometimes park for a few days just told the security guard bros everything is ok

(18-06-2024, 04:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When I first heard her speak immediately I know she's a sinkie. She can speak mandarin but refused to use it to communicate with the PRC. 有点狗眼看人低。But very typical lah. Even sgbutt also looked down on AT.

Cud be chewhubu aso, maybe from muar

(18-06-2024, 04:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Cud be chewhubu aso, maybe from muar

Possible. I know of one such JHK who migrated to Canada long ago. He also looked down on AT.

Frustrated menopause salty old froggie jealous others have big car and she dont lah …. simple

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-06-2024, 04:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When I first heard her speak immediately I know she's a sinkie. She can speak mandarin but refused to use it to communicate with the PRC. 有点狗眼看人低。But very typical lah. Even sgbutt also looked down on AT.

Another reason could be she will lose the argument if she speaks Mandarin with the Chinese.

Like those aunties uncles quarrel with ahtiong bus drivers, and insist they aso speaker singlish

Ang Mo demands to speak Oxford English. 
Chinese demands to 讲华语。
We better speak Teochew from now onwards la...🤣
Ka ne bo Kor kgei..

(18-06-2024, 05:33 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Ang Mo demands to speak Oxford English. 
Chinese demands to 讲华语。
We better speak Teochew from now onwards la...🤣
Ka ne bo Kor kgei..

Wah Si Hokkien Lang Wah Kong Hokkien Weh Eh Sai Boh leh? Thinking

(18-06-2024, 03:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  U know nuts. There's some unspoken rule that one cannot park at certain community areas. But I dunno if this is the area that this auntie is referring to.

Police never do anything from her complains means is Legit liao what for what the PRC guy is doing. Means that PRC Guy never break the Law in USA.

(18-06-2024, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wah Si Hokkien Lang Wah Kong Hokkien Weh Eh Sai Boh leh? Thinking

Hokkien is ka ni na la..🤣
Can understand bolei lo..
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Aiya this type very afraid of angmoh and ormoh, dun even dare to fart in front of them

(18-06-2024, 05:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya this type very afraid of angmoh and ormoh, dun even dare to fart in front of them

Obviously rah, bully fellow yellow skin people don't dare to challenge white/black people. Why? they scare got shot lol.

(18-06-2024, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Obviously rah, bully fellow yellow skin people don't dare to challenge white/black people. Why? they scare got shot lol.

Aso language barrier lah. Her singlish quite lousy, feel paiseh and sure lose when quarrel with them, so can only use to bully ahtiongs loh

(18-06-2024, 05:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aso language barrier lah. Her singlish quite lousy, feel paiseh and sure lose when quarrel with them, so can only use to bully ahtiongs loh

Ang Mo will spam F word on her till she cannot talk back.

(18-06-2024, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ang Mo will spam F word on her till she cannot talk back.

Typical ermao england mandarin aso cannot spiak properly, very xiasway

(18-06-2024, 05:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wah Si Hokkien Lang Wah Kong Hokkien Weh Eh Sai Boh leh? Thinking

Tiu nia seng lah!

Pu boh lah!  Rotfl

who cares? if she come to me and do the same. i give same back.

(18-06-2024, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...g_problem/

Becos if she bully the white or black American, she runs risk of been shot point-blank. Tell this auntie don’t play play.