Khaw revealed 15 out of 19 4G voted for LW… CCS ownself vote ownself

Strategy analysis of cunning LW

1. Don't let people what you are doing like pursuit to be sg pump man
2. Keep a low profile and pretentious
3. Seek council from wife
4. Focus on thing given by boss
5. Follow what boss want
6. Keep boss updated what had been done and feedback.
7. Look for buddy such as Heng and gky to work together
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Quote:As stakeholders were asked for their preferred choice and could not choose themselves, three individuals did not choose Mr Wong.

Someone do the maths. Dis does not make sense. 15 out 19 chose Laolang , 3 did not choose him. Got salah or not.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(16-05-2024, 12:20 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Someone do the maths. Dis does not make sense. 15 out 19 chose Laolang , 3 did not choose him. Got salah or not.

Shall be 4 out of 19 . Mean 4 didn't vote for him

(16-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Strategy analysis of cunning LW

1. Don't let people what you are doing  like pursuit to be sg pump man
2. Keep a low profile and pretentious
3. Seek council from wife
4. Focus on thing given by boss
5. Follow what boss want
6. Keep boss updated what had been done and feedback.
7. Look for buddy such as Heng and gky to work together

Most important criteria is PLP boss. Dun step on anyones toes. Keep low profile /Fly under radar so as not to cause resentment. OYK jin showboat type while CCS is preachy type. Datz why both lose out even though all PAPayas excel at plp boss.
LW is introverted type so I dun think will consult with his much younger wife .

Meanwhile Cougar Teo cannot contain her adoration for Pinky, oways making googly eye at him. Luckily Ho Ching iz magnanimous and close one eye.
[Image: 17691484.JPG?itok=2zxbruz7]
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(16-05-2024, 12:44 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Most important criteria is PLP boss. Dun step on anyones toes. Keep low profile /Fly under radar so as not to cause resentment. OYK jin showboat type while CCS is preachy type. Datz why both lose out even though all PAPayas excel at plp boss.

Meanwhile Cougar Teo cannot contain her adoration for Pinky, oways making googly eye at him. Luckily Ho Ching iz magnanimouse and close one eye.

LW wife is only one year younger than LW. LW born in 1972, wife born in 1973. I have a friend who was her classmate in secondary school.
[+] 1 user Likes goodboy's post

(16-05-2024, 12:44 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Most important criteria is PLP boss. Dun step on anyones toes. Keep low profile /Fly under radar so as not to cause resentment. OYK jin showboat type while CCS is preachy type. Datz why both lose out even though all PAPayas excel at plp boss.

Meanwhile Cougar Teo cannot contain her adoration for Pinky, oways making googly eye at him. Luckily Ho Ching iz magnanimouse and close one eye.

LW wife is only one year younger than LW. LW born in 1972, wife born in 1973. I have a friend who was her classmate in secondary school.
[+] 1 user Likes goodboy's post

15 of 19 voted for Mickey.
Ownself cannot vote ownself so 3 didn't vote for him. And none of the other options got more than 2 votes. So probably
CCS got 2 (indomee, pinky), OYK got 1 (ccs)
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(16-05-2024, 12:51 PM)goodboy Wrote:  LW wife is only one year younger than LW. LW born in 1972, wife born in 1973. I have a friend who was her classmate in secondary school.

Real siah. She looks at least 5 yrs younger. Lidat must have kids NOW or never.

(16-05-2024, 12:52 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  15 of 19 voted for Mickey.
Ownself cannot vote ownself so 3 didn't vote for him. And none of the other options got more than 2 votes. So probably

I one million percent that OYK voted for CCS
This leak came from the grassroots of Sembawang Central
Where he candidly said he preferred Cotton Chan, because he’s more senior
And worked closely with LKY, so he must have his inner views and insights
Also maybe he hoped to be one of his deputies, because of so many analysts speculating that
As for CCS ownself vote ownself
This was widely circulated in the market and coffee shops 
NOBODY denies this, even the PAPaya plp grassroots were talking about it
For Cotton Chan, he’s capable of doing anything
One view is probably knew he got no chance, so instead of voting for someone
He voted himself to “show he’s neutral” to who ever was selected
With so much speculation on this Khaw was then forced to say no one is supposed to vote for himself
Which means his vote must have been void or disqualified

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Meanwhile Cougar Teo cannot contain her adoration for Pinky, oways making googly eye at him. Luckily Ho Ching iz magnanimous and close one eye.

Is included... especially when you keep reporting what the boss wants you do and keep updating and feedback the process. you are in the good book.

Not like CCS or OYk plp until so obvious

(16-05-2024, 11:13 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacif...024-05-15/

City-state's first new prime minister in 20 years, took to Tiktok in the years before to engage with citizens, singing, playing guitar.

Don't know why!. Tiktok TikTok, he become a Premier. Singapore 4th Gen millionaire PM lahh... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(16-05-2024, 01:59 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  City-state's first new prime minister in 20 years, took to Tiktok in the years before to engage with citizens, singing, playing guitar.

Don't know why!. Tiktok TikTok, he become a Premier. Singapore 4th Gen millionaire PM lahh... Big Grin

Then at isatana he will sing : 我问天 everyday till after GE he will o mine God o mine God lose GE and lose two or three GRC

(16-05-2024, 02:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Then at isatana he will sing : 我问天 everyday till after GE he will o mine God o mine God lose GE and lose two or three GRC

LOL, if can laugh, do laugh LOL more.
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

LHL is not among those being asked

Khaw never disclosed who are actually the candidates

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...o-the-team

but by 2022 news is LW and Oyk were leading CCS, DL already long out of the picture
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/co...ob-1859506

As Khaw said only three did not opt LW instead of expected four, so
probably one person intentionally choose more than one person, LW and another person.
Therefore one vote become void.

(16-05-2024, 02:16 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  LOL, if can laugh, do laugh LOL more.
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

Then his new office will in the asylum

(16-05-2024, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Oyk vote ownself.  CCS vote ownself. Indranee and Ah Fu vote CCS Big Grin

At Least we can ask why?. No can't. No also cannot lahh crying Mati lehh 
[Image: KitgtZY.gif]

Dis makes sense. Tink if got 3 nominees, laolang got 15, OYK got 2 , CCS got 2..

Khaw personally interviewed all the electors for their choice, not those cast anonymous vote in box type poll, so no one can vote themselves or void their vote..

(16-05-2024, 03:20 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Dis makes sense. Tink if got 3 nominees, laolang got 15, OYK got 2 , CCS got 2..

Khaw personally interviewed all the electors for their choice, not those cast anonymous vote in box type poll, so no one can vote themselves or void their vote..

You probably do not read my post , 
only possibility is that one person choose LW and one other person
to make his or her choice invalid.

that time the covid 'committee' consisting of LW, OYK and 3rdguy dunno who

it became obvious after a while who was the right guy to be future PM..

this oyk after someone queried abt something
and he dunno how to answer
he quickly push the question to make LW answer
this type of material(OYK) can be PM material ah...
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Qns 
1. What are the process?
2. How is the process being conducted?
3. Are there any bias selections?
4. Any selection manipulation involved?

(16-05-2024, 03:34 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  You probably do not read my post , 
only possibility is that one person choose LW and one other person
to make his or her choice invalid.

Not possible yah. Reread the article. Ah Khaw interviewd them for their vote. Vote by voice, not paper.

https://youtu.be/F1ZRdsHC0dE?si=3VkkU7nEZnu2tPD0

(16-05-2024, 03:46 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Not possible yah. Reread the article. Ah Khaw interviewd them for their vote. Vote by voice, not paper.

The person probably said out few names or replied unable to decide between the two.
Khaw cannot discount it as not choosing LW.

(16-05-2024, 03:40 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  that time the covid 'committee' consisting of LW, OYK and 3rdguy dunno who

it became obvious after a while who was the right guy to be future PM..

this oyk after someone queried abt something
and he dunno how to answer
he quickly push the question to make LW answer
this type of material(OYK) can be PM material ah...

My take on this 
1. Oyk doesn't want to take over GKY at MOH 
2. OYK is not prepared for the MTF as he is new in it.
3. GKY and LW didn't share enough information.
4. That why come the eye power at GKY. And GKY look at LW since he knows to 画大饼 with his innocence look.

Ah khaw shd give some descriptions like when they vote did they close eyes, lick lips, got sweat on forehead....
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(16-05-2024, 04:02 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The person probably said out few names or replied unable to decide between the two.
Khaw cannot discount it as not choosing LW.

Seriously siah. You no work in civil service b4? Ministar can act like wish washy supermkt auntie choose bakkia?  Confused
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Another question did or have Khaw manipulate the selection when he meet them 1 by 1 for the voting nobody knows ? Just suspect only.

Meta AI :
Did Lawrence Wong work under khaw boon wan before
Meta AI: Yes, Lawrence Wong worked under Khaw Boon Wan before ¹. Khaw Boon Wan was Lawrence Wong's first Permanent Secretary when he was working at the Ministry of Trade and Industry. At the time, Lawrence Wong was an economist and worked on economic analysis, but Khaw Boon Wan and Lim Siong Guan persuaded him to stay on in the civil service and expand his skill set.

PMO | DPM Lawrence Wong's Interview with Local Media (May 2024)
https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/DPM-Lawr...w-May-2024

(16-05-2024, 04:08 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Seriously siah. You no work in civil service b4? Ministar can act like wish washy supermkt auntie choose bakkia?  Confused

Never.
Anyway I feeling the person is senior ranking...to stay neutral.
Perfectly possible, maybe not for you.

(16-05-2024, 04:13 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Never.
Anyway I feeling the person is senior ranking...to stay neutral.
Perfectly possible, maybe not for you.

Impossible lar...stay neutral 😞 that is human natural

LHL laugh and smile until can see all his teeth

This is rare.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post