Kim Jong Un sister seen holding $9500 Dior bag...

I thought communists means everyone equal.

But some are more equal than others..  

George Owell's book really captures the nature of humans well....

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...ussia-trip?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nkorea will now become beri rich just holding Putin s finger.
Skorea immediately complain to the UN security council the illegal cooperations.

What the fuss Kim daughter her coat also from Dior

Last time got ppl spotted and is verify.

Go read Animal Farm by George Orwell. Thank our govt for introducing into our curriculum Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 06:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought communists means everyone equal.

Some communists are more equal then others.  You didn’t do literature in your skool days? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 07:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Go read Animal Farm by George Orwell. Thank our govt for introducing into our curriculum Big Grin

Indeed. Later when I started work few years some wise someone tell me the story is about lightning strike and how true it is indeed

(18-09-2023, 07:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Indeed. Later when I started work few years some wise someone tell me the story is about lightning strike and how true it is indeed

Rotfl

(18-09-2023, 06:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought communists means everyone equal.

She can even blow up a building. What is a bag? Wake up!

Poor country doesn't mean the Leader with low salary is poor too. Don't be naive please. 

Many Leaders with $1 salary are billionaire in wealth.

(18-09-2023, 07:10 PM)moonrab Wrote:  She can even blow up a building. What is a bag? Wake up!

Poor country doesn't mean the Leader with low salary is poor too. Don't be naive please. 

Many Leaders with $1 salary are billionaire in wealth.

This is why I always feel PAP run the country in a " communist " way.
even since LKY become the leader. He anti " communist " but indirectly he also using some communist ways to run SG.
come to his own party interest down to the people.

(18-09-2023, 07:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I always feel PAP run the country in a " communist " way.
even since LKY become the leader. He anti " communist " but indirectly he also using some communist ways to run SG.
come to his own party interest down to the people.

I cannot 100% disagree with you though.

Don't forget, PAP was a Communist related party in the beginning. In fact, Singapore was affiliated with many Communist ideology in 1959 onwards. 
The gangster hwei guan were influenced by Communist too.

LKY was educated in UK, but leading a Chinese political party with Communist influences. 

His leadership should be a mixture of both. Democratical Communism in mine opinion. 
Micro management, with General Election respecting the people's choice of government. 

Because of the Democratic Election, he understood have to give back the country wealth, to the nation and people. 
Keep the promise he made with the voters. 
Create a successful Singapore and Singaporean. 

Of course, his family will be damn rich too, in the process.

U got check all Angmo p_nis same length ?

Smile

I think sgbutt would have loved HC a lot.

Likely a fake or copy bag from Fujian Market China.

(18-09-2023, 08:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think sgbutt would have loved HC a lot.

Sugar mom?.

(18-09-2023, 08:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Likely a fake or copy bag from Fujian Market China.

show proof

Smile