King and Queen to make state visit to Singapore

King and Queen to make state visit to Singapore

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...-singapore
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Part timer also work so hard? Or today his first day working as a part timer?

Which one partimer ? All are partimer lah....one 6 yrs one 5 yrs only.....can be extended by people only.

For a while I thought it was King Charles. I thot it was his bye bye tour Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Rule for less than 1 year already gg soon Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

He want SGP investment in Johor state.

(06-05-2024, 08:04 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  He want SGP investment in Johor state.

He needs to get Johor separated from Malaysia, then we can talk.  As Johor Sultan, he would have more difficulty doing so than as Malaysian King.

Will the Malaysian Government agree?  Will the rest of the jhks agree?  JB is earning lots in tourism compared with all the other Malaysian States combined.   If the Johor Singapore SEZ takes off, it will be even more revenue for Johor.  Will the jhks from other States of Malaysia allow Johor to keep the money for themselves? Or there will be civil war?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Why visit?

(06-05-2024, 08:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He needs to get Johor separated from Malaysia, then we can talk.  As Johor Sultan, he would have more difficulty doing so than as Malaysian King.

Will the Malaysian Government agree?  Will the rest of the jhks agree?  JB is earning lots in tourism compared with all the other Malaysian States combined.   If the Johor Singapore SEZ takes off, it will be even more revenue for Johor.  Will the jhks from other States of Malaysia allow Johor to keep the money for themselves? Or there will be civil war?

The bumiputera will never allows it. Confirm there will be a civil war should JB initiate a break up. Which is 99.999% not happening. 
The federation needs JB $ contributions. 

However, a prosperous JB is always beneficial to Singapore. When ones getting richer, the likelihood of rocking the boat diminishes. No one in JB will risk their assets wealth, family and good future by taking high risk in provocative action.

So in a way, having a good relationship with JB King is essential for Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Too free nothing to do?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Verify and authenticate signatory change to his billions and assets?

British King & Queen not visiting SGP and let the ah neh aunty minister wayang Sinkies life practicing Taiji and small children doing gymnastics in the hot afternoon sun?

(06-05-2024, 09:42 AM)moonrab Wrote:  The bumiputera will never allows it. Confirm there will be a civil war should JB initiate a break up. Which is 99.999% not happening. 
The federation needs JB $ contributions. 

However, a prosperous JB is always beneficial to Singapore. When ones getting richer, the likelihood of rocking the boat is diminishes. No one in JB will risk their assets wealth, family and good future by taking high risk in provocative action.

So in a way, having a good relationship with JB King is essential for Singapore.

True.

An affluent Johor means they come here to spend and not to work.  It's money inflow, it's good for our F&B. I am not sure about retail because of e-commerce.  It may help a little but I don't know how much if jhks can still buy things cheaper back home or online.

But as it is now, Malaysia will also not go into war with us because we are providing their citizens with jobs, which by right, their government is supposed to create but failed to do so.  Destroying Singapore is to destroy the fat golden goose.

And not all Malaysians come here to cook cai png, a myth which is prevalent in social media and forums.  A lot of them are doctors, engineers, accountants....managers etc.  The lunch taim crowd in Lau Pak Sat gives the wrong impression that we have lots of Singaporeans just because they look like us.  They are Malaysians, huge numbers of them.  Of course, there are cecas too, but relatively speaking the Malaysians are the biggest group of foreigners working here.  45% of all foreigners working here are Malaysians.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

They want to show that both are still a.live and working.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(06-05-2024, 10:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  True.

An affluent Johor means they come here to spend and not to work.  It's money inflow, it's good for our F&B. I am not sure about retail because of e-commerce.  It may help a little but I don't know how much if jhks can still buy things cheaper back home or online.

But as it is now, Malaysia will also not go into war with us because we are providing their citizens with jobs, which by right, their government is supposed to create but failed to do so.  Destroying Singapore is to destroy the fat golden goose.

And not all Malaysians come here to cook cai png, a myth which is prevalent in social media and forums.  A lot of them are doctors, engineers, accountants....managers etc.  The lunch taim crowd in Lau Pak Sat gives the wrong impression that we have lots of Singaporeans just because they look like us.  They are Malaysians, huge numbers of them.  Of course, there are cecas too, but relatively speaking the Malaysians are the biggest group of foreigners working here.  45% of all foreigners working here are Malaysians.

Malaysian not only coming here to work. Many became citizens. 
Me alone knows many Malaysian friends become Singapore citizen. 
And being called traitor by their current Malaysian friend. 

Not all Malaysian Chinese are anti-Singaporean, except some sour grapes. Either fails to make it in Singapore or facing hard times making $ over here.
Very noisy in forum or you tube.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Gd neighbours are important. 
US and China playing tug of war, don't let them pull us in to join the game.

Before he became the king saw him in a cafe at R&F, drinking coffee and talking to the ppl there. No bodyguard, just by himself

(06-05-2024, 10:24 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysian not only coming here to work. Many became citizens. 
Me alone knows many Malaysian friends become Singapore citizen. 
And being called traitor by their current Malaysian friend. 

Not all Malaysian Chinese are anti-Singaporean, except some sour grapes. Either fails to make it in Singapore or facing hard times making $ over here.
Very noisy in forum or you tube.

0h yes, many Malaysians have given up on their government to improve their lot. They'd rather come here and make babies here.

Only the 39% think Singapore is very cham ah! Everything no good lar! Next term must change government lar! Prime Minister Pritam Singh is better lar! Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(06-05-2024, 12:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  0h yes, many Malaysians have given up on their government to improve their lot. They'd rather come here and make babies here.

Only the 39% think Singapore is very cham ah! Everything no good lar! Next term must change government lar! Prime Minister Pritam Singh is better lar! Rotfl

Pritnam declare he is afraid to be Singapore's PM. But want to change Singapore...🤪

(06-05-2024, 01:44 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Pritnam declare he is afraid to be Singapore's PM. But want to change Singapore...🤪

Is it? Did he say that? Huh

(06-05-2024, 06:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Is it? Did he say that? Huh

"In a Facebook post this week, Workers’ Party (WP) leader Pritam Singh has denied that his party is looking to form the Government."

“The WP has said its medium-term electoral goal is to help deny the PAP a two-third majority in Parliament needed for constitutional amendments.”

It is same as a person saying he cannot drive. But wanted to teach the driver how to drive...🤣🤣🤣

So please vote for a Not capable enough to rule Singapore, party WP, for guiding a current party PAP in parliament that Ruled Singapore for 60 years...
Logical?...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PSP must compete in HG, SK and Aljunied la...
Vote for a Change in the Singapore Leader of Opposition!!!!
A Opposition that is not afraid to be the Government of Singapore!

(06-05-2024, 06:37 PM)moonrab Wrote:  "In a Facebook post this week, Workers’ Party (WP) leader Pritam Singh has denied that his party is looking to form the Government."

“The WP has said its medium-term electoral goal is to help deny the PAP a two-third majority in Parliament needed for constitutional amendments.”

It is same as a person saying he cannot drive. But wanted to teach the driver how to drive...🤣🤣🤣

So please vote for a Not capable enough to rule Singapore,  party WP, for guiding a current party PAP in parliament that Ruled Singapore for 60 years...
Logical?...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PSP must compete in HG and Aljunied la...
Vote for a Change in Singapore Leader of Opposition!!!!

Nonono. That's a carefully calibrated statement to make peepur vote for WP.

(06-05-2024, 06:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nonono. That's a carefully calibrated statement to make peepur vote for WP.

Old tricks. Today's voters go for a real Opposition party. 
Not just talk but scare to rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FQkuTI9x-I

(06-05-2024, 07:08 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Old tricks. Today's voters go for a real Opposition party. 
Not just talk but scare to rule.

You don't get it. If he says he wants to rule ie ask voters to kick pap out, it may end up with peepur actually voting for pap.

He's smart to say that he only wants to deny them a blanket cheque.

(06-05-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't get it. If he says he wants to rule ie ask voters to kick pap out, it may end up with peepur actually voting for pap.

He's smart to say that he only wants to deny them a blanket cheque.

I know la..
Donkey years ago trick...
So kiasee oppy voters want only a useless opposition party in parliament to make noise. KPKB only, no real change.

Today's opposition voter is different. They want real action, real changes of Government. PSP, fight all the way for a real Change!

WP outdated leading by Prit. Worst, only kpkb for the minority...🤣

(06-05-2024, 08:55 PM)moonrab Wrote:  I know la..
Donkey years ago trick...
So kiasee oppy voters want only a useless opposition party in parliament to make noise. KPKB only, no real change.

Today's opposition voter is different. They want real action, real changes of Government. PSP, fight all the way for a real Change!

WP outdated leading by Prit. Worst, only kpkb for the minority...🤣
The 39% love them deep deep.