19-Year-Old Who Loves ‘Call Of Duty’ Flies To Ukraine To Fight,

19-Year-Old Who Loves ‘Call Of Duty’ Flies To Ukraine To Fight, Family Trying To Locate Him 😣

https://mustsharenews.com/uk-teen-ukrain...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

should sign with the Russian.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Fight online vs fight real life very entirely different. This guy will learn a hard, possibly deadly lesson no matter which side he fights on.
[+] 2 users Like AngweeMan's post

(14-03-2022, 07:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  19-Year-Old Who Loves ‘Call Of Duty’ Flies To Ukraine To Fight, Family Trying To Locate Him 😣

https://mustsharenews.com/uk-teen-ukrain...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

It's comprehensible no doubt. However it is as incomprehensible as to why commies keep posting communist propaganda despite knowing nobody read or bother. 🤣🤣🤣

The effect of being brainwashed by the western media, fed with fake stories of the "victorious resistance"

This is exactly why CENSORSHIP is harmful

(14-03-2022, 09:59 PM)simpleman Wrote:  The effect of being brainwashed by the western media, fed with fake stories of the "victorious resistance"

This is exactly why CENSORSHIP is harmful

Exactly about China harsh censorship until the commies are misled by all their fake news. Some in this forum become disconnected with reality to the extent that he only know how to read and post communist propaganda. Sad.

The US is paying $60k per year salary to him.

Playing call of duty vs actually jump here jump there in real time is 2 totally different things.. Just before your hands can move fast in call of duty doesn't mean his body can move as fast as he think..

Sad for this young chap..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post