Knn... no wonder la.

_*All Singapore Employees Must Read This Msg....*_

Why Your children will not be hired😡😡😡

*Singaporeans with salary above $6k will take home lesser salary and companies hiring them will have to pay more through the 17% employer CPF contribution.*

*An employer hiring a Singaporean at $8k will have to pay $9,360 in total after CPF. The Singaporean takes home only $6.4k. An Employer hiring EPass at $8k only pays $8k net. EPass don't even have any levy.*

*We are basically encouraging Employers that if you are hiring for a position that pays above $5,000 (EPass qualifying salary), please don't hire Singaporeans - you can bring in as many foreigners as possible for these positions (no quota for EPass either).*

Cool huh?😣😣😣👎🏽
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Any counter opinions?

That the reasons why ceca spreading like virus in Singapore Puiiiii ah Puiiiiii 

vomit

I post before. MIW raise cpf ceiling mean sinkie more expensive for employer and we employee take home lesser how is it benefits us?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-02-2023, 05:37 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  _*All Singapore Employees Must Read This Msg....*_

*Singaporeans with salary above $6k will take home lesser salary and companies hiring them will have to pay more through the 17% employer CPF contribution.*

*An employer hiring a Singaporean at $8k will have to pay $9,360 in total after CPF. The Singaporean takes home only $6.4k. An Employer hiring EPass at $8k only pays $8k net. EPass don't even have any levy.*

*We are basically encouraging Employers that if you are hiring for a position that pays above $5,000 (EPass qualifying salary), please don't hire Singaporeans - you can bring in as many foreigners as possible for these positions (no quota for EPass either).*

Cool huh?😣😣😣👎🏽

Yup! This is a "disadvantage" for the looonggest time ..

(23-02-2023, 05:37 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  _*All Singapore Employees Must Read This Msg....*_

Cool huh?😣😣😣👎🏽

the trick is hire ' elderly " as they cannot ask for high pay due to their age
than on paper Legit since i got hire so call number of LOCALS
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

more grievances for locals

(23-02-2023, 06:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the trick is hire ' elderly " as they cannot ask for high pay due to their age
than on paper Legit since i got hire so call number of LOCALS

Hence the narrative of encouraging people to work longer pass 65?  Big Grin

(23-02-2023, 06:58 PM)Merdeka Wrote:  Hence the narrative of encouraging people to work longer pass 65?  Big Grin

fyi some elderly " Do like to continue work " BUT IS PASS TIME , GOSSIP
You think Boss so " Stupid " hire them? As I already mention is " fit the MOM requirement so call hire locals "

Next is wiser to hire these elderly as I already mention they will not ask for higher pay
Thus the boss can save more money thus = more Profits Smile
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post