ONG YE KUNG: REACHING 15K TO 20K CASES 'WITHIN EXPECTATIONS'

ONG YE KUNG: REACHING 15K TO 20K CASES 'WITHIN EXPECTATIONS'
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34239
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Ong low crime doesn't mean no crime  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

Imagine your kid a month before exam tell you to be prepared that he will fail the entire exam.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

Why not just say 100k and that can cover his b-side for a long time. No need every month change his case number projections.
[+] 4 users Like Instinct's post

The $million minister just have no idea how to solve problem but just forecast worst case numbers and tell people ownself take care of ownself.
[+] 5 users Like Instinct's post

https://youtu.be/YPdxpFi_noc

He is very LJ.

Instead of controlling the numbers, he just say 20k is within expectations.

I also know how to talk cock- if you don't want to study, your grades will be below 20 marks for your exams.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

REALLY HOPELESS. gIVE UP SO EASILY

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

After watching oyk for so many times on tv, i realised he has no feelings against others, that just my personal opinion, i don't know about you
I used to think he very talented, but he put himself up on national tv for scrutiny, which all politicians should, that's when i manage to read him properly, little did i know, that changed my perspective 180 degrees
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

With this latest pfizer oral drug just arrived, omiron n other variants will die soon.
It's an oral drug , a fusion of the east n west scientists.

(13-02-2022, 01:54 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  After watching oyk for so many times on tv, i realised he has no feelings against others, that just my personal opinion, i don't know about you
I used to think he very talented,  but he put himself up on national tv for scrutiny, which all politicians should, that's when i manage to read him properly, little did i know, that changed my perspective 180 degrees

I observed OYK when he was still CEO of WDA, young and very eager to show himself on TV.

I used to have the same thinking as you, that this guy is very eloquent and can talk well. But over the years, I realized that this guy is only all for himself. He talks mainly to score points, and not because he has some great plans.

In conclusion, this guy is all talk and no action. Or his action is simply haphazard and messy. Just look at MOH's directives on Covid-19.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story...1488522872&id=125584034177665&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&anchor_composer=false

the comments are lopsided

(12-02-2022, 07:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  ONG YE KUNG: REACHING 15K TO 20K CASES 'WITHIN EXPECTATIONS'
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=34239

Now they want to try ART for incoming travellers .. ..confirm can reach 10000k cases ..
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

If he got voted out in the next election, it should be within expectation also.🤣
[+] 3 users Like winbig's post

Song Boh!
You voted for their complacency … Rotfl
It is not fun at all to kena Covid…

I got a friend. Wife kena Covid recently. Almost recovered from Covid.. Now his son kena Covid… Repeat the cycle again.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

heard one auntie said 草管人命 woh

This is outrageous, it should be looking how to keep it as low as possible with control measure instead of giving ownselfa kpi that is not measuring how well he is able keep the infection rate low but forecasting of how high the infection is going to.... So much about elites. F...k you
[+] 2 users Like Kgliangp's post

They already lost control ,thats why you isolate yourself with family . Family becomes entangled , potentially going round asymptomatically spreading like fire .
Keep living deceitfully as though all are in control. Many still living in darkness having faint hope seeing light at the end of tunnel. If all still having a quality life till then, I consider it is the Mercy and Grace of God that seen us through .
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

(13-02-2022, 02:15 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Now they want to try ART for incoming travellers .. ..confirm can reach 10000k cases ..

(13-02-2022, 03:02 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  This is outrageous, it should be looking how to keep it as low as possible with control measure instead of giving ownselfa kpi that is not measuring how well he is able keep the infection rate low but forecasting of how high the infection is going to.... So much about elites. F...k you
Finally wants to test all incoming travellers with ART, it is  not good enough to predict the number of infections here, but rather how to intercept the viruses, that should be the job of the responsible minister.........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Numbers go up, say it is all planned

Numbers go down, claim shameless credit 

Numbers go sideway, scratch head and blame Sinkies

This type of leadership, even a donkey or dog can do better
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

so anything lower than 40k per day is business as normal.

(13-02-2022, 04:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Numbers go up, say it is all planned

Numbers go down, claim shameless credit 

Numbers go sideway, scratch head and blame Sinkies

This type of leadership, even a donkey or dog can do better
That's why he kept projecting high numbers and he no need to do anything. If the cases don't go up that high, he can claim credit. This type of leadership is useless and bad for Sg.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

expects high numbers but din do or couldn't do anything, really useless
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(12-02-2022, 07:33 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The $million minister just have no idea how to solve problem but just forecast worst case numbers and tell people ownself take care of ownself.
Huh? I thought he just there to report only? I didn't know need to solve one?

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

first batch of Pfizer's antiviral oral pill, Paxlovid, arrived in Singapore this week, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung on Saturday (Feb 12).

(13-02-2022, 08:17 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  first batch of Pfizer's antiviral oral pill, Paxlovid, arrived in Singapore this week, said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung on Saturday (Feb 12).

What will be the cost?🤔
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(13-02-2022, 08:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What will be the cost?🤔

Will the cost of the pill be foc.....borne by govt........?
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-02-2022, 08:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Will the cost of the pill be foc.....borne by govt........?

Good question

(13-02-2022, 08:29 PM)debono Wrote:  Will the cost of the pill be foc.....borne by govt........?

if foc, would you take?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post