Kuai Lan who tackled 70 yr old

Quote:[Image: StGg0RL.png].

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NOT My MATCH!!!

Rotfl

You already LOSE, you bozo

Your posts will be deleted and you will be BANNED, bastard spamtard Portaly

Post all sheet you like, you already LOSS to me and your clones deleted and all your sheet posts deleted

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!

NOT MY MATCH AT ALL

NEXT...

Quote:
KNNBCCB Humkarchan Portaly sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to this post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly errears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

NOT MY MATCH! Wahahahahahahaha!!!

[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]

Quote:[Image: oRwYVAF.gif][Image: oRwYVAF.gif]

Quote:[Image: af3db221-d4de-4afa-97eb-8809c48f7344_text.gif]

CCB CCB Portaly, your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond

Wahahahahahahaha!!!

CCB Portaly retards, you are NOT my match

Your whole family died of cancer and traffic accidents and burn in Hell forever and beyond

Rotfl nudie Laughing

Your ancestry including you fuc-ked by elephants, pigs and dogs and your mother was fuc-ked by a baboon and thats how you come about

Wahahahahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
KNNBCCB Humkarchan Portaly sheet, why you dare not reply to this post? You scared is it? Or too stewpig dun know how to reply to ths post because you can't reply with this post as it will be blank? My dog fuc-k you dead! And your whole family eat my dog's sheet and burned dead by fire in your 1-bedroom HDB which you owe HDB the monthly errears, you useless piece of smelly sheet!

NOT MY MATCH! Wahahahahahahaha!!!

[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]

Quote:[Image: oRwYVAF.gif][Image: oRwYVAF.gif]

Quote:[Image: af3db221-d4de-4afa-97eb-8809c48f7344_text.gif]

CCB CCB Portaly, your whole family ran over by a big truck and all their heads and bodies squashed into smelly juices and then went to Hell and burn for eternity and beyond, your mother got raped by banglas and her CCB shafted by iron rod until reached her mouth and rod come out of her big ugly smelly mouth, entered from her smelly CCB hole, your father sucking elephants' dick daily and swallow their sheet and cum and keep begging for more and his head pinned against the truck's big wheels and squashed into smelly juices and you went to lick all the juices and swallow your father's head juices, including his squashed intestines and you beg for more, and Xi Jin Ping kicked you to his firing squad and after shooting you dead, your body is fed to the pigs and crocodiles until nothing left and your soul get thrown in Hell to burn for eternity, as well as your whole family and ancestry, all condemned to burn in Hell for eternity and beyond

Wahahahahahahaha!!!