LHL: Wealth tax not so easy

So LHL is not willing to do the right thing just because it seems difficult? Big difference between him and his father.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(18-11-2021, 10:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Well said. Clapping

PUT IT IN ANOTHER WAY;
poor cant defeat the rich
the rich cant fight against the govt
this is universally true fr ancient yo modern time

not willing to tax himself
means more work for him to 'legally' take back the tax amount

(19-11-2021, 12:51 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  not willing to tax himself
means more work for him to 'legally' take back the tax amount

They can simply change the Constitution to suit their circumstance... Rolleyes Wink Rotfl

(19-11-2021, 12:48 PM)talky Wrote:  PUT IT IN ANOTHER WAY;
poor cant defeat the rich
the rich cant fight against the govt
this is universally true fr ancient yo modern time

That is why regimes change from time to time. The founding fathers are full of ideals to fight for the poor and give everyone equal opportunities, but their successors usually deviate so far away from the ideologies that their govts get toppled after some time.

(19-11-2021, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That is why regimes change from time to time. The founding fathers are full of ideals to fight for the poor and give everyone equal opportunities, but their successors usually deviate so far away from the ideologies that their govts get toppled after some time.

In the world, govt. can get toppled if their ideals are not met, it had happened in other countries all over the world.... Scream I_do_not_know

If I paraphrase it-

How come only Poverty Tax is easy?

Because it promotes in-competitiveness?

What kind of dumb logic is that?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Because fucking the poor only results in noise on the ground. Fucking the rich results in exodus. Beggars aren't choosers.

Just live with it bah. Nearly 5 decades of bad cards, I think no point for me to be hopeful and think I can finally get a great break to stress free life... Lol

The rich wakes up to a lot of pain thinking how to use their time and money. The poor hardly has time to rest and worries for his next meal constantly.

Wealth tax is not so easy because they will face pushback from the rich. Other forms of tax are easier because they know that sinkies will only kpkb but when it comes to election will still vote for them.

So really, our vote is all that matters. But it's unfortunate that many do not share the same view as us.

(02-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wealth tax is not so easy because they will face pushback from the rich. Other forms of tax are easier because they know that sinkies will only kpkb but when it comes to election will still vote for them.

So really, our vote is all that matters. But it's unfortunate that many do not share the same view as us.

In the last GE, many does not share the same view, as there are 61% for the current govt....... crying

Dont complain. 
Tax for property. Up.... 
All pay up...