LHL addressing the nation at noon tomorrow!

Tonight covid numbers should give clue as to what LHL's speech will touch on

(08-10-2021, 09:36 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Tonight covid numbers should give clue as to what LHL's speech will touch on

BTW what are the numbers of infections, and number of ICU cases and covid-19 deaths....?

(08-10-2021, 09:32 PM)hooishoo Wrote:  anything else than talking cock to be expected? lol

Talking dick can?

CB 2.0!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(08-10-2021, 09:44 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  CB 2.0!

Oh no, not again.... crying

he might say welcome to the new normal.. we are going to gradually easing restriction and live life normally in the new normal. don't panic. it is normal.  nudie
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(08-10-2021, 09:18 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Possible announcements based on guessing:

1) Mandatory vac for no jab
2) Go back CB
3) Remove all COVID restrictions, ie no more dine in restrictions, no more mask up etc
4) Include Sinopharm and Sinovac in VIFAP
5) No more SHN from inbound travelers from any countries

My guess is 3 but it will be remove in phases and not at once. this is to coincide with the upcoming festive season.

(08-10-2021, 09:55 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  My guess is 3 but it will be remove in phases and not at once. this is to coincide with the upcoming festive season.

Christmas and Chinese New Year.......?

(08-10-2021, 09:36 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Tonight covid numbers should give clue as to what LHL's speech will touch on

the covid numbers are meaningless now in the new normal. SG is aiming to open up now.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...hose-fully
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(08-10-2021, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote:  Christmas and Chinese New Year.......?

Christmas, New year, chinese new year. just my guess. cannot dine in with family, cannot visit family during the festive season, it is gona be political suicide given that we are 80%++ vax and still want to maintain all these stupid restriction

just my guess only

Correct. Today could be 4K

Today got chance to jalan jalan, but see mostly those dirty uncles are siting in coffee shop to drink beer to talk dirty.

It seems likely Papie's "open up" policy is just to open up those dirty uncles' smelly mouth. lol

They always get the First hand data, so can so-call " plan " etc. The daily report we get is Out Dated data for sure.
He mention tomorrow give speech due to Covi19 , i guess today figure is a lot maybe 4k or near 4k

(08-10-2021, 07:43 PM)singlon Wrote:  Singapore has a new understanding
and is uneasy.
The virus does not exist.
We are dealing with blood poisoning.
The stomach produces Baking soda not like you get to know HCL.

Hmmnn...she look sweet. I rather listen to her Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(08-10-2021, 07:42 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  sneek preview of hhe message

dear singaporeans
we are here for u
for u
with u
for singapore
but since the pandemic has worsen
i will be taking leave on a 'safe' country
u pple just hang it there
yes
some of u will die
but it a risk i am will to take
however
i cannot die
otherwise singapore will have no leeder
that why i must charbok for a while
when i come back
i know u pple will welcome me back
Take one year leave..

They just announced Vaccinated lane with South Korea and looking forward to US.
I don't think we will go back CB, instead we will just carry on.

He will say his team has done a fantastic job and since covid situation is now at a relatively steady state, he will handover the PM role to CCS since OYK and LW so busy with covid. CCS now very free cos no year end exam for lower primary thus got bandwidth to be PM.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(08-10-2021, 06:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please watch and see what he'll be saying.

[Image: 74882476.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post

(08-10-2021, 06:55 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Please watch and see what he'll be saying.
Pls go on jabbing....n live with new normal.

(09-10-2021, 12:06 AM)Sticw Wrote:  He will say his team has done a fantastic job and since covid situation is now at a relatively steady state, he will handover the PM role to CCS since OYK and LW so busy with covid. CCS now very free cos no year end exam for lower primary thus got bandwidth to be PM.

Cotton Chan. Black_sheep

(08-10-2021, 10:21 PM)Reallymeh Wrote:  Responsibility will be shifted from govt to individuals. Personal and social responsibility.

Now my Co is making it mandatory for every employees to take ART test once every week for four mths. Heard its jinhu health requirement. Maybe after that period, responsibility will be shifted to individuals to take ART test regularly once every month  at own expense and employers to ensure its compliance. Otherwise cannot step into the office. Jabs not enough. Now must poke nose until bleed.

(08-10-2021, 10:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They always get the First hand data, so can so-call " plan " etc. The daily report we get is Out Dated data for sure.
He mention tomorrow give speech due to Covi19 , i guess today figure is a lot maybe 4k or near 4k
Targetting 5,000.... Sick
[Image: IMG-20210927-WA0003.jpg]

(09-10-2021, 12:29 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Now my Co is making it mandatory for every employees to take ART test once every week for four mths. Heard its jinhu health requirement. Maybe after that period, responsibility will be shifted to individuals to take regular ART test regularly once every month  at own expense and employers to ensure its compliance.
Singapore no such thing as having free lunch for 56 years liao.

(09-10-2021, 12:28 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Cotton Chan. Black_sheep
Cotton Chan is LKY or LHL or Wong Ah Ma Choice?.

(09-10-2021, 12:25 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Pls go on jabbing....n live with new normal.

PAP = pak and pak

(08-10-2021, 09:48 PM)debono Wrote:  Oh no, not again.... crying

Hi high.

Whatever shit he says tomorrow, I'm triple confirm he will never mention Israel and HK, for fking obvious shameful PAP reasons
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

How to return to normal when you are being poisoned?
We were Normal having Innate immunity updating as we go along.
We must check and know our blood cells.
They are the FIRSTs to sacrifice themselves not your white blood cells.
They absorbed the toxins less they harm YOU.
In the process get distorted out of shapes depending on the toxins they encountered.
When you hear people need OXYGEN supports these are not abt lack of oxygen.
The blood hemoglobins are gone. They appear as Holes in the blood cells.
Ventilators worsen the situation.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

next is  to understand the stomach
it don't digest food with HCL
it produces baking soda
it adjust the PH.
simple it is not.
Think toxins flowing due to leaky gut syndrome. Inflammation.

he will give a short message

'i ffucked up, so i am stepping down'