LKY on Minister Teh Cheang Wan case.....now Is Iswaran

PM Lee step.aside and let CPIB do its job after they gave a presentation on the cas. After that he asked tye Minister to take a leave of absence

CPIB will not raise this unless it is very serious and evidence they have solid. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgkakinang/video...1418823954?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

[Image: Screenshot-20230712-192712-Chrome.jpg]

In ancient times the emperors would give the officials a few choices

Better place the person on suicide watch.

(12-07-2023, 07:29 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Better place the person on suicide watch.

No need lah. He is no oriental gentleman.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Suddenly he is on leave of absence quite serious

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-07-2023, 07:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  PM Lee step.aside and let CPIB do its job after they gave a presentation on the cas. After that he asked tye Minister to take a leave of absence

CPIB will not raise this unless it is very serious and evidence they have solid. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgkakinang/video...1418823954?

How did he die leh?  Thinking

He is still a ignorant when not proven guilty....don't anyhow guesses
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Iswaran know 1767?

West Coast by election ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-07-2023, 08:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How did he die leh?  Thinking

Heard he jumped Bedok Reservoir but in HK.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Can't sleep...highly stressed...not sure how to face the world ...
May just follow the route TCW took....

Just swallow......Valley of the dolls...Good night...Bye

(12-07-2023, 07:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230712-192712-Chrome.jpg]

In ancient times the emperors would give the officials a few choices

君要臣死,臣不得不死lah.
不是人人像乾隆皇帝(超级败家子)
对和珅有特别待遇。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He would probably not be contesting in the next GE by which time he would be 63 or so. So it shouldn't really affect Lawrence Wong's team.

As for Iswaran, it's early days, let cpib do its job first.

His taking leave of absence is to enable cpib investigate TransMin where he is kinda "recused". Let's not read too much into it and start concluding that he had done something criminal.

(12-07-2023, 10:29 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Can't sleep...highly stressed...not sure how to face the world ...
May just follow the route TCW took....

Just swallow......Valley of the dolls...Good night...Bye

RK lied several times in Parliament. She is still very young, not even 30 years old. She has to face the world for many years... she didn't go to BR.

https://youtu.be/7jmKUFO-_AY

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

sotong agenda marches on

Minister Teh Cheang Wan case

Old man: Mini-stir …. I am bery disappoint with you
Mini-stir: Sorrli bery sorrli
Old man: Sorrli …. you fugging go hang yourself lah …. sorrli ….
Next morning
Old man: FUGG … he actually did

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(12-07-2023, 08:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How did he die leh?  Thinking

He overdose on amytal barbiturate.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-07-2023, 10:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He would probably not be contesting in the next GE by which time he would be 63 or so. So it shouldn't really affect Lawrence Wong's team.

As for Iswaran, it's early days, let cpib do its job first.

His taking leave of absence is to enable cpib investigate TransMin where he is kinda "recused". Let's not read too much into it and start concluding that he had done something criminal.

Nice try...this is not to be confused with the Rideout case whereby SLA already confirm no wrongdoing and then PM then further instructed CPIB to confirm SLA's findings.

For this case, it is initiated solely by CPIB and once tio investigated with leave of absence which will bring about much inconvenience to PAP affecting their reputation etc. means CPIB has high confidence in their evidence which warrants full investigation for confirmation.

CPIB will lose its credibility if they anyhow inconvenient the Gov or the minister and ask for an investigation then found innocent if they did not have sufficient credible evidence.

LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Dr Eugene Tan, who is an associate professor of law from the Singapore Management University, added that being put on a leave of absence suggests that there is "preliminary credible evidence that laws may have been broken".

"To avoid investigations being compromised should Mr Iswaran continue to exercise his powers and duties, it is proper for PM Lee to put him on leave of absence to uphold the integrity of the ongoing investigations," he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...is-3622881

LKY time , one corrupt official also he don't allow to damage the reputation of the whites
Now the son time, ..............? too many to count!

Below is case of ex NTUC president. He took 83K and ran to Thailand. That was in 1979. Probably thought it was a fortune. Actually if he stayed on his salary would have grown to that amount per month

After many years he came back to face charges.
Wonder if judge will think 83K only ...2 yrs jail settle

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...decades-on

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

in this sotong saga meaning the great reset normal thinking might fail you
with dat out of the way.....

In the present conflict US benefits Handsomely
and all proxies the same
and we must kill Russians
singlion has bad news for you
look like all systems have failed.
world is divided into 2
with Putin going to China
China staying with Russia the num remains at 2

(13-07-2023, 12:53 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Nice try...this is not to be confused with the Rideout case whereby SLA already confirm no wrongdoing and then PM then further instructed CPIB to confirm SLA's findings.

For this case, it is initiated solely by CPIB and once tio investigated with leave of absence which will bring about much inconvenience to PAP affecting their reputation etc. means CPIB has high confidence in their evidence which warrants full investigation for confirmation.

CPIB will lose its credibility if they anyhow inconvenient the Gov or the minister and ask for an investigation then found innocent if they did not have sufficient credible evidence.

LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Dr Eugene Tan, who is an associate professor of law from the Singapore Management University, added that being put on a leave of absence suggests that there is "preliminary credible evidence that laws may have been broken".

"To avoid investigations being compromised should Mr Iswaran continue to exercise his powers and duties, it is proper for PM Lee to put him on leave of absence to uphold the integrity of the ongoing investigations," he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...is-3622881

What is your point of telling me that this case is different from Ridout?

In fact I was surprised that no one from the 39% scream ownself check ownself. Instead CPIB suddenly became in their eyes such a respected organisation and its investigation can be relied on. I return nice try in your face.Rolleyes.

So after the Ridout case, CPIB hadn't lost its credibility after all?  Rolleyes

(13-07-2023, 01:05 AM)Truebluesg Wrote:  LKY time , one corrupt official also he don't allow to damage the reputation of the whites
Now the son time, ..............? too many to count!

weak leader lead to kakia doing monkey tricks.

At this time of the year, PM Lee would be touching up his NDP messages in 3 language and rehearsing them to a point where he would speak without reading from a prepared speech.

The recent Ridout case and now this must have caused him so much stress. Just as he could say something about the Ridout case, if he wishes to, now this..

(13-07-2023, 05:56 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  weak leader lead to kakia doing monkey tricks.

Lky was weak? Rolleyes

(13-07-2023, 05:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  At this time of the year, PM Lee would be touching up his NDP messages in 3 language and rehearsing them to a point where he would speak without reading from a prepared speech.

The recent Ridout case and now this must have caused him so much stress. Just as he could say something about the Ridout case, if he wishes to, now this..
you farking retarded ignorance ceca talking thru your asssssss ?

you don't know there is a device called TELEPROMPTER right ?

google is your best friend.

(13-07-2023, 01:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Below is case of ex NTUC president. He took 83K and ran to Thailand. That was in 1979. Probably thought it was a fortune. Actually if he stayed on his salary would have grown to that amount per month

After many years he came back to face charges.
Wonder if judge will think 83K only ...2 yrs jail settle

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...decades-on

I thought PAP no corruption one leh?  Thinking

(13-07-2023, 05:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What is your point of telling me that this case is different from Ridout?

In fact I was surprised that no one from the 39% scream ownself check ownself. Instead CPIB suddenly became in their eyes such a respected organisation and its investigation can be relied on. I return nice try in your face.Rolleyes.

So after the Ridout case, CPIB hadn't lost its credibility after all?  Rolleyes

This different case is also mentioned by LW..:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3dz6vK_6n0

So are you suggesting that CPIB cannot be relied upon for this case? The main point is, CPIB will not raise this matter to the PM in their own capacity and will not instruct Iswaran to go on a leave of absence if they did not establish preliminary credible evidence that laws may have been broken.

(13-07-2023, 06:04 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you farking retarded ignorance ceca talking thru your asssssss ?

you don't know there is a device called TELEPROMPTER right ?

google is your best friend.

There is a device called vibrator.  You should get one and stick it up your rectum.  Rolleyes