LKYs lawyer, Kwa dragged PM Lee in making case complicated & questionable

(13-05-2023, 09:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A will.

Just one will...was it well or badly written...or well or badly re-re-re-...written?

It resulted in family feud, fights where even LKY's wife's niece was hauled to court and fined.

Bad feng shui. Haunted?

(13-05-2023, 10:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He was still in Indonesia 🇮🇩 at that time lah! Big Grin Wait for him to balek kampong 1st lah!

But why PM Lee so interested to get involved in his father's will?

As he was left out by LKY.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(13-05-2023, 11:31 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Bad feng shui. Haunted?

That house brought prosperity to Singapore and Singaporeans including the 39%.

It was originally given to LHL. Cash will lose its purchasing power over time. You need to be a smart investor and have a fair amount of luck to grow it to keep pace with inflation. But you don't need to do anything with a District 9 real estate that's a short walk to Orchard Road. You can't go wrong owning a landed property...or simply a piece of land...there. 

I would sexpect all three siblings to have strong emotional connections to 38OXR, it being the place they have had their individual and collective childhood memories. This I believe is why Wei Ling continues to live there despite it being old although she could afford to move into a house with modern trappings. 

The house was valued at 23 million. I think all three siblings had that kind of money.. earned over the years plus inheritance from both parents. But 38OXR was something that money cannot buy because money cannot buy memories.

I am not privy to their conversations but eventually LHL sold it to LHY. He didn't need the money. He donated it. But he'd lost a part of his memories which every brick of that old house had to tell, memories which his da...I mean father passed to him through it.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Today, 38OXR brings misery and destruction..

Do you agree?

It's amazing how much destruction one person (could be 2) can cause.

(13-05-2023, 11:58 AM)Scythian Wrote:  But why PM Lee so interested to get involved in his father's will?

As he was left out by LKY.

But that's their own family problem I don't want to kaypoh lah! Big Grin

(15-05-2023, 06:09 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But that's their own family problem I don't want to kaypoh lah! Big Grin

It was debated openly in Parliament and only  recently, Tribunal verdict of the case that attracted a lot of public interest.

Why Tribunal didn't question PM Lee whether Kwa revealed sending 2 emails to him was true or false?

Will PM Lee be considering to take action against Kwa?

First half matches just ended 5 : 0 before going for  break.

When will they start playing the second half ?

(15-05-2023, 06:38 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
It was debated openly in Parliament and only  recently, Tribunal verdict of the case that attracted a lot of public interest.

So many kaypoh people leh! Big Grin Sorry I'm not interested lah!

famiLEE thing, we outside better don't kaypoh.

(16-05-2023, 06:38 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  famiLEE thing, we outside better don't kaypoh.

The world is watching Singapore leaders closely and IF we, Singaporeans stop " pretending to be inquisitive " voicing our domestic affairs, who will?

Singapore ranked No.1 in World's IQ

And US President Biden will not consider inviting  Singapore to next Democracy meeting in The White House. It's our fault.

(16-05-2023, 06:04 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So many kaypoh people leh! Big Grin Sorry I'm not interested lah!

It's our responsibility as Singaporeans to convince President Biden that Singapore is a democratic country.

Working hard to improve ranking from 111 (from Biden's comment) to within top 10 sooner.

(14-05-2023, 04:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Today, 38OXR brings misery and destruction..

Do you agree?
Totally. This is a family matter and it should be settled within the family especiallywith this high profile person.

I opine the country will loss respect form the WEST and the WEST.

TO the WEST, this is private and dont should not bother the public.

TO the EAST, totally no filial piety to talk about.

ASK one self, who will respect ???

https://theindependent.sg/mystery-about-...ts-deeper/

Another Kwa

PM Lee apologises for family feud affecting Singaporeans’ confidence in Government
19 June 2017, 10:25 pm

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong apologises to Singaporeans over his family’s feud. Photo of screenshot: PM Lee’s Facebook page

The Lee family feud has affected Singapore’s reputation and Singaporeans’ confidence in the Government, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday (19 June) as he apologised to the nation.

“And as the eldest of the siblings, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive,” PM Lee said in a video statement posted on his Facebook page. PM Lee said Singaporeans have been “disturbed and confused by news of the private dispute between my siblings and me.”

(16-05-2023, 08:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  It's our responsibility as Singaporeans to convince President Biden that Singapore is a democratic country.

Working hard to improve ranking from 111 (from Biden's comment) to within top 10 sooner.

Singapore is the BEST liao lah! Big Grin No need another country's president to tell us what to do lah! That's called democracy lah!