LW - Not enuf Spreans for job market

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/lawrence-w...sions-psp/

"If only. If only you did better with training. If only you taught all the kids coding from a young age, 20 years ago. If only. Sir, we will continue to improve our education system. But I think all of these arguments miss out on the most important point. And that's the stark reality that Singaporeans are great in the workforce, but there are just not enough of us!"

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(16-09-2021, 01:11 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2021/09/lawrence-w...sions-psp/

"If only. If only you did better with training. If only you taught all the kids coding from a young age, 20 years ago. If only. Sir, we will continue to improve our education system. But I think all of these arguments miss out on the most important point. And that's the stark reality that Singaporeans are great in the workforce, but there are just not enough of us!"

Singapore should import Education Minister from India now !

No need to fret. Let me teach you like Prim 1 student. So simply-

FWs type of jobs must be excluded, so that your headache can be reduced by 30 %. This should NEVER EVER be your focus. It already has a PAP System with levies and quota to take care of itself.

Then remove FTs type of jobs paying less than $4500 where another 10% headache is removed. Because your PAP System has set min salary to save the fresh grads and young grads. So stop making this like an issue when it is not.

Why lagi sotong? Get your priorities right!

https://www.fastjobs.sg/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Hasn't the official line always been that "foreigners create jobs for Singaporeans"?

Why the change in argument to "there are not enough Singaporeans"?

Which is it?
[+] 3 users Like starbugs's post

(16-09-2021, 01:39 PM)5354 Wrote:  those jobless like the whiny little ccbai here

must be a traitor

since not Singaporean

Dear Malaysian Traitor

Did you do your NS to protect Singapore?

Did you support PAP to be Hawker Cleaner?

Did you go to ICU to support your PAP Covid Data?

Come on. Don't be a Hypocrite again. Go and prove your love f0r PAP.

[Image: Gan-KY-find-results-for-ICU-or-deaths-in...ept-21.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(16-09-2021, 01:46 PM)5354 Wrote:  traitor lai liao

YOU??  Many of us know that.

Show me your loyalty to Singapore.

What are the 3 Things your SACRIFICE for Singapore?

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(16-09-2021, 01:24 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Hasn't the official line always been that "foreigners create jobs for Singaporeans"?

Why the change in argument to "there are not enough Singaporeans"?

Which is it?

They are making up stories through their teeth.  People who cannot think will never be able to 1+1+1= 3.

Tan SL also said New Jobs Task Force will be set- up. WHY? Too many Singaporeans and not enough jobs. 

PaP always talk in conflict to their own message. They Flip Prata like World Class Ah- X.

New Jobs Taskforce to grow local talent for key sectors: Tan See Leng - CNA (channelnewsasia.com)

Don't laugh Lawrence is right going forward
Many will be sick to take on the jobs created.

Beautiful Doctors toking LeeTaiSokong
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Even Chee HT said to protect jobs, not locals.

Because too few jobs and these few jobs are precious.

[Image: Chee-HT-To-protect-local-jobs.gif]

Even Tharman said not enough jobs but too many Singaporeans.

So must create more jobs!

[Image: Tharman-Nationall-Jobs-Council.png]

LW TCSS only. When they found out that it is their cause of the problem, they will taichi and blame the Oppo and sinkees. But no themselves

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

One can always create jobs especially if the country has no min wage.....

The question is if there is enough good jobsbthat Singaporeans want being crested and taken up by Singaporeans.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

so many lousy schools, how to get home grown talents??

these shows they fail miserably

should be out

not talk

Only this country that foreigners created jobs. If I were foreigners of course come here to look for good jobs where got time to create jobs

They keep signing FTAs and boast about FTA is good. So how come it did not create enough jobs?

Must be MOE Ministers who racked up a pile of debts.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

Their population policy is screwed up. STOP AT TWO. they mentioned that this island won't be able to cater to big families. Years down the road as this island nation begins to expand in size , people have gotten used to having 2 kids at most and overindulge in having small families. The costs of raising a child is not cheap in this island. At present time you think a small family with low income can survive?
Secondly the education system too is screwed up. Even those who made it to University , Some of these graduates are out of jobs which are taken over by FTs. No foresight of the education department?
My opinion.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

The facts speak fro themselves ...

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pmet-unemploym...45010.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

1. CECA desperately wants to be here. Their skills is their rice bowl.
Why will they even want to teach our locals?

2. Already CECA comes here by removing locals so that their village can replace us.
That is why when HR is CECA, the Dept or office becomes CECA.

So it is too many Singaporeans but not enough good jobs, and not enough correct jobs. Blame who?

They set the 127 Professions for CECA to make us Compliment them!

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Can't change not suitable for them.
Now worse we are being culled
This is there is more jobs than Singaporeans.

(18-09-2021, 01:11 PM)singlon Wrote:  Can't change not suitable for them.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(18-09-2021, 12:31 PM)Ola Wrote:  1. CECA desperately wants to be here. Their skills is their rice bowl.
Why will they even want to teach our locals?

2. Already CECA comes here by removing locals so that their village can replace us.
That is why when HR is CECA, the Dept or office becomes CECA.

So it is too many Singaporeans but not enough good jobs, and not enough correct jobs. Blame who?

They set the 127 Professions for CECA to make us Compliment them!
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(18-09-2021, 01:11 PM)singlon Wrote:  Can't change not suitable for them.

I dont understand why the PnP is against Sinkees. Why?

They should be for sinkees as taxpayers pay for their gigantic salaries

(18-09-2021, 01:50 PM)Stoki Wrote:  I dont understand why the PnP is against Sinkees. Why?

They should be for sinkees as taxpayers pay for their gigantic salaries

Ha Upper theatre too long to explain. They even earlier in the play prepare got their Robodogs ready for you.
[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-18-at-15-42-01-Robot-...y-park.png]
All narratives actors and actresses ready

(16-09-2021, 01:11 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  "If only. If only you did better with training. If only you taught all the kids coding from a young age, 20 years ago. If only. Sir, we will continue to improve our education system. But I think all of these arguments miss out on the most important point. And that's the stark reality that Singaporeans are great in the workforce, but there are just not enough of us!"

LW only knows how to TCSS. Why are there so many PMETs jobless and or driving grabs and delivery which they are overqualified.

Why???
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(18-09-2021, 06:43 PM)Stoki Wrote:  LW only knows how to TCSS. Why are there so many PMETs jobless and or driving grabs and delivery which they are overqualified.

Why???

Simply bc there r no jobs created for ceca to b delivery grabs etc... these jobs r created for new gig economy meant only for Spreans Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

can start one acting academy. big market.

https://www.deccanherald.com/dh-gallerie...es-1030689

PAP has become one of the Headless chicken since 27082021.
Add 14 days bring us to eve of 119 Afghan fiasco.
Talibons have burnt down the last CASH POPEE to the gr.
Watch the water on 2 fronts.