Latest : No end to war as both sides are far apart

https://www.ft.com/content/d9309ade-f9b7...4e55356a00

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Yesterday you said you feel the war is going to end soon.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: ljXSLwe.gif]

(10-03-2022, 07:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yesterday you said you feel the war is going to end soon.

So war ended he is right or war no end he also right. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Today he just receives fresh funds so can talk down the market to buy more shares.

(10-03-2022, 07:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.ft.com/content/d9309ade-f9b7...4e55356a00

You are behind time.  

Zelensky already gave nod to not joining NATO. Raise white flag and can't tahan already.   

Now only left to Russia to accept his nod or not?   

In nod to Russia, Ukraine says no longer insisting on Nato membership | The Straits Times  

Bad news Biden is getting billions of new funding from the US Congress to help Ukraine fighting against Russia, the war could last longer.

war continues, expected. All these know nut comie dogs still Ukraine not joining NATO, when Russia surrender, not only join NATO, Ukraine want double or triple their size is very simple.
all the achievement not reach yet, how to stop. Once Ukraine & the world start attack, what will be like for Russia? If russia not surrender, how to maximise term & condition?
china want to run away now, wet dream lah, any way for Russia to attack china if china refuse to provide army or even worse join Ukraine army?
all these moronic comie dogs are real liar, Russia already lost till pantless, kneel down now both economical & military, still want face like Russia is still giving order, zelensky, you can stay!  LOL, zelensky should reply, putin, go & eat shit now or you will be like hitler.
when to end or how to end are not decide by Russia now, how about whole world attack now till russia surrender like germany in WW2? not difficult now.
Thread title must change to Putin kneel down.
how about china? If china dont gone case like Russia, war will also will not stop?

3.10 【美國大手筆!】美國總統撥款援烏134億美元,英國出五億被批評孤寒,將加大援助金額及武器!

3.10 【美國大手筆!】美國總統撥款援烏134億美元,英國出五億被批評孤寒,將加大援助金額及武器!

美國🇺🇸軍隊:已經部署到波蘭🇵🇱於烏克蘭🇺🇦邊境,威懾遏制俄羅斯🇷🇺咄咄逼人的進攻態勢

美國🇺🇸軍隊:已經部署到波蘭🇵🇱於烏克蘭🇺🇦邊境,威懾遏制俄羅斯🇷🇺咄咄逼人的進攻態勢

(10-03-2022, 07:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yesterday you said you feel the war is going to end soon.

Due to new developments things have changed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(10-03-2022, 08:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to new developments things have changed.

Yes, war is unpredictable…neither Russia nor the U.S. wants the war to end now.

So oil price will be going up again ?

Looks like fight on for months .

Oil will hit 200 per barrel.
Be prepared for stock market rout.

(11-03-2022, 01:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like fight on for months .

Oil will hit 200 per barrel.
Be prepared for stock market rout.

Sgbuffett what is market rout ? may know is it refer up ? oil counters all up too ?

(10-03-2022, 08:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, war is unpredictable…neither Russia nor the U.S. wants the war to end now.

Why Russia nor the US wants to end to war.......?

(11-03-2022, 01:19 PM)debono Wrote:  Why Russia nor the US wants to end to war.......?

Russia hasn’t achieved its goals to conquer Ukraine (progress is too slow and resistance is too strong) and replace the garment with pro-Russian one…the U.S. is fighting a proxy war to weaken and even destroy Russia, its old enemy.