Latest Superman is bisexual

Benjamin Lee

Mon 11 Oct 2021 17.28 BST

Jonathan Kent, the new iteration of Superman, is bisexual, according to DC Comics.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021...-dc-comics

alamak! what is the world coming to Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-10-2021, 11:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  alamak!  what is the world coming to Sad

Lgbt infiltrate the production team

Smile

(13-10-2021, 11:29 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Lgbt infiltrate the production team

I don't mind if Louis Lane has a 3some Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Super Ah Gua.

(13-10-2021, 12:03 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Super Ah Gua.

Superman + Aquaman?

(13-10-2021, 12:06 PM)Levin Wrote:  Superman + Aquaman?

Same pronunciation different spelling. 
Aquaman got mermaid gfs not merman bfs.

Last time got Superman, Superboy, Supergirl. Now got Super Ah Gua after humans mixed with Krypton inhabitants.  Sleepy

well thats american freedom , he has the right to be bisexual. Laughter-13

Hard to imagine someone poking superman's backside.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(13-10-2021, 08:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Hard to imagine someone poking superman's backside.

Everything made of steel, including balls of steel.  The penetrator kkj sure bangkok Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This is becoming a sick world in the name of democracy and freedom of expression brought by the west.

When you let things run under these terms, human “creativity” will kick in to expand anything for self gain or personal preference.

With little or no control to some extend many younger generations will be wrongly influenced.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Become SuperBi...man?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-10-2021, 07:11 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  This is becoming a sick world in the name of democracy and freedom of expression brought by the west.

When you let things run under these terms, human “creativity” will kick in to expand anything for self gain or personal preference.

With little or no control to some extend many younger generations will be wrongly influenced.

Democracy is base on view of majority.
Bisexual is minority. 
To protect is one thing but to promote is another thing.
Some people clearly abuse meaning of democracy and freedom of expression.

What is this world be Changing into?

I thought biggest problem with superman is he wear underwear on the outside.

Who cares about his sexuality gay people are now everywhere....it sort of self censored on screen for years..to pretend they don't exist when close to 5-10% are gay.

Especially in entertainment there are many...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-10-2021, 07:25 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Democracy is base on view of majority.
Bisexual is minority. 

There is a concept of tyranny of majority....where majority use its power to suppress and bully. Hence the existence of constitution and laws  to protect minority rights ....there are protected by a separation if powers where the judiciary protects the constitution and the elected leaders can be stopped.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-10-2021, 07:25 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Democracy is base on view of majority.
Bisexual is minority. 

I agree with your point. But many who are in the minority tend to think they were short changed and felt victimised by the majority. And they began to cry foul or discriminatory to gain some recognitions all in the name of democracy. 

But sexuality is somewhat a personal matter or preferences which is not meant to be publicly promoted. It is something between two individuals that has affections on each other. Why the need to publicise publicly? Just because one is famous or a celebrity?

(14-10-2021, 08:36 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I agree with your point. But many who are in the minority tend to think they were short changed and felt victimised by the majority. And they began to cry foul or discriminatory to gain some recognitions all in the name of democracy. 

But sexuality is somewhat a personal matter or preferences which is not meant to be publicly promoted. It is something between two individuals that has affections on each other. Why the need to publicise publicly? Just because one is famous or a celebrity?

Actually this sort of trend development is very standard among so called disadvantaged minorities. It usually starts off with some grievances that are genuine and a small number of brave souls raise the issue to create awareness and fight for their rights to be treated equally.

But human nature being what it is, there comes a point where all the opportunists, people who crave for power or attention, people with insecurity issues constantly requiring external validation etc. start to take over the movement. Then the whole movement pretty much degenerates into attention whoring and political infighting. It becomes a Me Too nonsense where they are trying to one up each other in moronic theatrics to compete for attention in a crowded space.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

This will change our thinking for future and acceptance also... Welcome

(14-10-2021, 09:20 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  Actually this sort of trend development is very standard among so called disadvantaged minorities. It usually starts off with some grievances that are genuine and a small number of brave souls raise the issue to create awareness and fight for their rights to be treated equally.

But human nature being what it is, there comes a point where all the opportunists, people who crave for power or attention, people with insecurity issues constantly requiring external validation etc. start to take over the movement. Then the whole movement pretty much degenerates into attention whoring and political infighting. It becomes a Me Too nonsense where they are trying to one up each other in moronic theatrics to compete for attention in a crowded space.

The best way to undo such movements and demigods that come with it is to fix the problem.

Trump has been taking on the people affected by the negative effects of globalisation and jobs/factories leaving USA.
There is no point to tell people negatively affected that globalisation is actually good ...you need to listen and fix their problems.

(14-10-2021, 08:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought biggest problem with superman is he wear underwear on the outside.

Who cares about his sexuality gay people are now everywhere....it sort of self censored on screen for years..to pretend they don't exist when close to 5-10% are gay.

Especially in entertainment there are many...

U ah kua?

(14-10-2021, 09:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The best way to undo such movements and demigods that come with it is to fix the problem.

Trump has been taking on the people affected by the negative effects of globalisation and jobs/factories leaving USA.
There is no point to tell people negatively affected that globalisation is actually good ...you need to listen and fix their problems.

In theory yes, but the reason why most of these issues never get fixed is mainly two fold:

1) The issue by itself is not easy to fix in the first place, otherwise it wouldn't have been a long festering problem in the first place. Even if there is progression towards fixing the problem, the complexity and change management required almost guarantees a very long process which is likely going to be multi generational. Most people do not understand the complexity of the issue and have unrealistic expectations for the issue to be resolved in a few years. This creates dislocation between demands of the group and how fast the economy/society can turn around which further generates acrimony that impedes progress. This process is further compounded by #2 problem below.

2) In one of the great ironies in social development, what often happens is that once various vested interests have set in on a particular movement, over time the movement itself becomes very resistant to actually resolving the issue, i.e. they themselves do not wish the issue to be resolved. If the problem is solved, they would all become redundant and would need to seek employment elsewhere, look for other avenues to create drama, lose whatever fame and recognition as the "champion" of the cause, NGOs need to think of other ways to solicit funding and donations, companies that have profited from the movement would lose revenue etc. So in a warp sense, the movement itself is trying to make sure the issue is not resolved in order to ensure its own survival.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

Apart from the red underwear outside, so must also put on the red bra outside is it?

I have no issue with inclusiveness in society for the adults. I have a serious issue if kids are exposed to sure alternatives at a young age. Better to let kids grow up normally till after 18yo before they are exposed to grey areas.