Latest women's fashion trend: Go pantless. Wear sheer tights instead

Tayler Adigun·Writer
Sat, 4 February 2023 at 1:11 am SGT

[Image: 18b467a0-a32f-11ed-afbf-bf8219afdabf]

Hitting the farmer's market to pick up flowers or meeting your friends at a fancy restaurant without pants is likely the premise of many people's worst nightmare. But thanks to the unwavering influence of the Jenner sisters and the luck of TikTok's trend cycle, forgoing pants in favor of sheer tights is the latest trend pushing the needle on the adage less is more

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/tights-as-pan...10359.html

r u ok with that?
absolutely for me

Well, that's quite the fashion statement! Going pantless with sheer tights definitely raises some eyebrows, doesn't it? I mean, I'm all for pushing fashion boundaries, but I also like to feel comfortable and confident in what I wear. For me, strutting around without pants might be a bit too out there. I guess it's all about finding what works for you, right? Speaking of which, have you heard of Evelin Fashion? They're all about crafting custom suits for women that are not only stylish but also tailored to fit like a dream. So, if you're like me and prefer to keep your bottom half covered, they might just have the perfect solution for you.

only if have nice legs. have mother duck leg type better don't. not even short dress. wear pants or long dress to cover better.

We have a digger digging old thread?

(20-05-2024, 09:14 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  We have a digger digging old thread?

He wanted to increase his post cow.

Let it be.

(20-05-2024, 09:20 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  He wanted to increase his post cow.

Let it be.

Seems like there's a trend of people with random nicks digging up old threads for the past few months. But I doubt it's about their post counts. They have very few post counts based on what I have checked out.

So far, all their posts are quite normal so I let it be.

Moon Ga-Young looking stunning in Milan

[Image: Screenshot_2024-02-26-11-24-09-06-931072656.jpg]

[Image: 2024022601001681600228111.webp]

ON NO …. we already have enough of pui Ter kar wear tight shorts, baby hippo wear yoga pants …. enough lah 
I know dumpling festival coming, that does not mean I need to see those elephants' thighs all wrapped up

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-05-2024, 12:58 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  ON NO …. we already have enough of pui Ter kar wear tight shorts, baby hippo wear yoga pants …. enough lah I know dumpling festival coming, that does not mean I need to see those elephants' thighs all wrapped up

[Image: b4f7482c52b54e7c78a9dd4079759644.jpg]

(04-02-2023, 02:57 PM)menghuii Wrote:  r u ok with that?
absolutely for me

Yup....PM's wife shld start this first......not Hoching ah...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(04-02-2023, 02:57 PM)menghuii Wrote:  r u ok with that?
absolutely for me

No panty lagi better!  Laughing

Cooling shapely and fast to dry then wearing Jean

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Go India lor.. 🤣

(24-05-2024, 02:26 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  No panty lagi better! 

What a panty reveals is interesting. What it conceals is fascinating!

(24-05-2024, 04:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  What a panty reveals is interesting. What it conceals is fascinating!

Camel toe vs abalone

dont wear anything better

[Image: 5c15103048482_.gif]

You need a really nice and well proportioned hips, butt and legs to dress like that.

Most women don't have such a shape. It's safer to wear a one piece dress to cover up those imperfections.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love