Master Leong : HK and China market surge because of rumor covid zero may end...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those who listen to rumor and cheong in sure die.

Xi JP is committed to covid zero. His face is at stake....which is most important ..to save face he will never let go of covid zero even if citizens suffer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why still listen to him?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...toric-rout

Cool 

(01-11-2022, 07:16 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why still listen to him?

He is just reporting on what happened.
He did not predict anything.

Covid zero is going to end soon. Mark my words.

(01-11-2022, 07:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who listen to rumor and cheong in sure die.

Xi JP is committed to covid zero. His face is at stake....which is most important ..to save face he will never let go of covid zero even if citizens suffer.

you are genius

https://apnews.com/article/health-china-...f77ae4ef73

(01-11-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Covid zero is going to end soon. Mark my words.

I would hope the zero Covid will end by summer next year, but before that I doubt it will be done in a big bang.
Probably carried out with the major cities like Shanghai that is currently rolling out the CanSino inhalation vaccine as a booster.
Also just saw (below) that Jiangsu will be doing likewise for 13 of its cities. More cities should follow suit - CanSino HK share price hit a high of HK$86 today from an all time low of $41 early last month.

Before the total reopening, people from these "lung vaccinated" cities will still need to follow the current policies like PCR tests and green health Qrcodes before travelling to other provinces or non-vaccinated cities.

Even then, it will be lockdown again if a new vicious Covid variant pops up suddenly.

(01-11-2022, 07:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who listen to rumor and cheong in sure die.

Your face is also at stake.  Rotfl

huh ? HK and China market got surge meh ?

surge towards the south is it ?

His life savings are stuck in Alibaba, his tide better not recede any further.

(01-11-2022, 07:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...toric-rout

If got brain then you know Bloomberg is nothing but a white-trash propaganda mouthpiece.

Anyway our low-bred Syonanese licking boy ah butt is born to suck any shxt from any white-trash.

Save what face? not got a few million Chinese people died for Covid-19, like those low-bred white-trash you licked?  

Anyway, Congratulation to ah butt for getting a few million angmoh dead cocks to suck for life! lol

ah butt shd hv sold baba already lah, otherwise he wun shd shout collapse everyday.

very heart pain baba today cheong above 68

Rumor is FALSE (see below).
China market will PLUNGE tomorrow.

[Image: QvyEowp.jpg]

it's caixin pmi, stewpig!

Master Leong name is funny

You ae saying even with end of covid, he would still keep zero policy?   

He cannot end the policy, is it?  

Strange argument!!!

(02-11-2022, 06:36 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Master Leong name is funny

The term Master comes from him being one of the top players in Magick Gathering card game. He is given this nickname by other Singaporeans in the circle.

Df and his asslicking side-kick debating about Zero Covid lockdown and Property Slump

If the HKEX does not come down, how the property prices can come down?

Use your fking peabrain a bit can or not?

Xi's strategy is ON-SPOT!

But like I hav said, and please....LEARN this:

Every Top has a Ceiling
Every Bottom has a Floor

If this you also never sink into your peabrain, frankly, you have no business in either trading or investing

You should just remain in your old mother's basement or get out, GET A FARKING 9-2-5 JOB!

(02-11-2022, 07:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The term Master comes from him being one of the top players in Magick Gathering card game. He is given this nickname by other Singaporeans in the circle.

how come last time he likes to pick fights with ppl on other forums and investingnote ?