Lawrence Wong: We must never let anti-foreigner sentiments take root here

Lawrence Wong: We must never let anti-foreigner sentiments take root here

https://theindependent.sg/lawrence-wong-...root-here/

Well, these white country selling thieves are the one that sow the seeds and water it everyday till full bloom

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

Anti Russia is ok. Have we removed their offices and personnel from our land?
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

[Image: Screenshot-8-11-2020-8-18-29-PM.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(03-03-2022, 03:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Lawrence Wong: We must never let anti-foreigner sentiments take root here

https://theindependent.sg/lawrence-wong-...root-here/

Lawrence, do you  condone this?

[Image: Indian-MPs.jpg]

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi...649881.cms
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

OK. SURE.

Just let us know when you have removed the 200k Dependents Or the 100k FTs earning less than $10k/ mth

WHY?

Because you cannot create enough good jobs for citizens.

We are good citizens and will cooperate once you have shown your sincerity and honesty

So, don't push your luck too far!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Fark him lah. Sinkies are generally very hospitable to foreigners but they open the gates wide wide until people dulan. It's the govt's policies which led to this!
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(03-03-2022, 05:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Fark him lah. Sinkies are generally very hospitable to foreigners but they open the gates wide wide until people dulan. It's the govt's policies which led to this!

The govt. had made a mistake in formulating this policy........it must quickly be resolved....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

FT is now a pest. how many have your company have instead local sg citizen.

Which fool still think he can be next PM? Rotfl
Good jobs are already stolen by fake FTs…

Let Sg continue to rot. No eyes to see…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Emperor ask Beggar King "How can I rest in peace if you still command such a large army of beggars"..

Beggar King replied "How large is my army doesn't depend on me, but on you my emperor. If everyone get to eat and lead a reasonable life, who want to be a beggar!!"

Putting that as a reply to LW, "How many anti-foreigner out there doesn't depend on us, but you my govt. If everyone get a decent job and lead a reasonable life, who want to be an anti-foreigner!!"

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

mr LW
its old story now
whats new is we are still waiting for all of you self paid leaders to come up with the wisest schemes n plans for sinkiis.

so sad
all these years we only hear same logic.

right now
we got nothing to say
except, just like you
repeat our same frustrations
enough is enough

Arent you tired?

Then why is he anti PMET??

So many of their jobs taken over by the FTrs

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

Government set the policies and the rules themselves.

Our behaviour is moulded by them and we have no choice.

(03-03-2022, 05:12 PM)Dan Wrote:  Lawrence, do you  condone this?

[Image: Indian-MPs.jpg]

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi...649881.cms

Hard truth.

These are the kinds of MPs they have in India.

You want more RK and Singhs here?

(03-03-2022, 07:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Emperor ask Beggar King "How can I rest in peace if you still command such a large army of beggars"..

Beggar King replied "How large is my army doesn't depend on me, but on you my emperor. If everyone get to eat and lead a reasonable life, who want to be a beggar!!"

Putting that as a reply to LW, "How many anti-foreigner out there doesn't depend on us, but you my govt. If everyone get a decent job and lead a reasonable life, who want to be an anti-foreigner!!"

You're talking about decent job and reasonable life?
I wish to remind you that the median HH income of a Singaporean family is almost $10K a month.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

LW can preach that we should not be anti-foreigners, but what govt is doing is anti-singaporean. Open flood gate wide wide to let foreigners steal our jobs, with fake degree and now even want to expire Singaporean local degrees after 5 years. Pap can think of such policy to screw locals with expired degree from NUS/NTU/SMU so we have to work under foreign workers that have lousy foreign degrees that never expire. They are disconnected with the ground and we have to depend on oppositions willing to carry our voice into parliament. All the pap MPs are only good at talk cock song song only.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(03-03-2022, 09:35 PM)Instinct Wrote:  LW can preach that we should not be anti-foreigners, but what govt is doing is anti-singaporean. Open flood gate wide wide to let foreigners steal our jobs, with fake degree and now even want to expire Singaporean local degrees after 5 years. Pap can think of such policy to screw locals with expired degree from NUS/NTU/SMU so we have to work under foreign workers that have lousy foreign degrees that never expire. They are disconnected with the ground and we have to depend on oppositions willing to carry our voice into parliament. All the pap MPs are only good at talk cock song song only.

Well said, if govt. were to implement this illogical policy, and that foreign uni. gradates don't have this time stamp degrees, then the govt. is only disadvantaging our local uni. graduates.......if is such an unfair and unreasonable policy.........

The govt policy of excessive  foreigner import causes Singapore to have highest living density in the world, stress over competition for jobs housing and services.

Out of this the frustration build up. Leading to negative sentiment.

The origin for any anti foreigner sentiment is pap policy.

If a father cannot get a job and every interview he sees 20 foreigners competing for the job he wants.

What kind of sentiment can we expect? It's human nature.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Anti-foreigners sentiments is all caused by the govt with their wideopen floodgate. The emperor and beggar story by ArielCasper is really apt. 👏👏
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(03-03-2022, 07:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Emperor ask Beggar King "How can I rest in peace if you still command such a large army of beggars"..

That is a good analogy............

(03-03-2022, 05:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Fark him lah. Sinkies are generally very hospitable to foreigners but they open the gates wide wide until people dulan. It's the govt's policies which led to this!

Not exactly, whole world know a lot of our local Bananas hate their own race from China the most

(03-03-2022, 10:08 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Not exactly, whole world know a lot of our local Bananas hate their own race from China the most

Singaporeans are Singaporeans

China people are China people

Do not be like PAP trying to confuse us when you cannot convince us.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

We never had anti foreigner sentiment 25yrs ago....it only after PAP adopted extreme policy by ramping up import of foreigners that this occurred.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-03-2022, 10:15 PM)Ola Wrote:  Singaporeans are Singaporeans

China people are China people

Do not be like PAP trying to confuse us when you cannot convince us.

Im Chinese Singaporean, i dont know where your parents from, maybe form Mumbai, but my ancestors are all came from China, so you are the one who try to confuse us!

(03-03-2022, 10:21 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Im Chinese Singaporean, i dont know where your parents from, maybe form Mumbai, but my ancestors are all came from China. You are the one who try to confuse us!

Then why are you fighting against Singaporean?

You must be from China, lor.

(03-03-2022, 10:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  Then why are you fighting against Singaporean?

You must be from China, lor.

Im just against those fake White man Bananas like you 

By the way, your parents really came from Mumbai right? Big Grin

(03-03-2022, 10:26 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Im just against those fake White man Bananas like you Big Grin

So, why people from China like you hate Singaporeans and hate White Man Bananas?

Just because you are educated in China, you can call us names?

Just because you are from China, you can hate Singaporeans?

What is your China Agenda doing in Singapore?

Driving a wedge in my country to fulfill your China dominance?

(03-03-2022, 10:27 PM)Ola Wrote:  So, why people from China like you hate Singaporeans and hate White Man Bananas?

Just because you are educated in China, you can call us names?

Just because you are from China, you can hate Singaporeans?

What is your China Agenda doing in Singapore?

Driving a wedge in my country to fulfill your China dominance?

Triple confirmed you are non Chinese or whole family are already mixed with other race Angry

(03-03-2022, 10:30 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Triple confirmed you are non Chinese or whole family are already mixed with other race Angry

So WHY you hate Singaporeans so much?

WHAT did Singaporeans do wrong to you or your family for you to hate Singaporeans? 

Just because you are from China gave you such a right to hate Singaporeans?

What is your ulterior motive here in SGTALK? 

Singaporeans have so many Foreigners like you around to keep us busy with so many nonsense.