Tonight at 10:05pm US markets will PLUNGE...here is why

Vietnam VFS.. ev stock, very irractic,, big up and down,, scaring,

good for trader.

I rather buy TSLA than this one, i see it is manipulated as only 1% of coy share in the market.. corner of sort. be careful.

F makes 158B revenue with 47B market cap.

VFS makes 0 revenue with 160B+ market cap.

FOMO at its best playing out as only 23M shares float out of 2.3B shares

(26-08-2023, 12:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please read the post properly it says the US market will plunge at 10:05pm.....it does not say market will not be up at opening....the prediction is for the time of 10:05pm....

10:05pm is up. Never plunge at that time  Laughing

The Reverse Indicator Guru have spoken !

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49
[+] 1 user Likes SgWinner's post

Djia went up 247 points ... Sgbuffett wrong in his prediction ...why like this ?

(26-08-2023, 05:44 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Djia went up 247 points ... Sgbuffett  wrong in his prediction ...why like this ?

People have problem understanding English

1. Plse read the prediction properly. It says the dow will PlUNGE at 10:05pm.

2. At 9:50pm the Dow was +165pt....and plunge to -100pts at 10:08pm due to hawkish remarks from Powell.

3. I did not predict the close for the Dow. ....I did not say it won't rebound after the plunge I predicted.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-08-2023, 02:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  10:05pm is up. Never plunge at that time  Laughing

Look at the chart ghen say at 10:05pm the Dow peaked and plunged.

[Image: 3bz5bn1.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ok lah you win ; next time predict a little more "zhun" so can make money mah. .

(26-08-2023, 12:27 AM)Zannn Wrote:  U forget yr fav after event comments “yr posting is only for 1005 and it did plunge (just 200 pts) u never say it will plunge and close red”. Despite yr posting clearly indicate the type of negativity the closing will be deep redSmile

Sgbuffett indeed use his prata flipping statement lol. This aside, really have to hats off u, I am convinced even Fed cannot win yr reverse indicator. Simply incredible how u can guess consistently wrong?

proven beyond reasonable doubt once again, reverse indicator strike again. Rotfl

ysh02 Wrote:Djia went up 247 points ... Sgbuffett  wrong in his prediction ...why like this ?

Are you new here?  Big Grin

You don’t know that Sgbuffet is our revered reverse indicator?  

Whatever he says, just do the opposite.  Pow chiak huan Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-08-2023, 05:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People have problem understanding English

1. Plse read the prediction properly. It says the dow will PlUNGE at 10:05pm.

2. At 9:50pm the Dow was +165pt....and plunge to -100pts at 10:08pm due to hawkish remarks from Powell.

3. I did not predict the close for the Dow. ....I did not say it won't rebound after the plunge I predicted.

Now you argue only at 10.05 pm. If market didn't go down at 10.05pm and market closed -500, will u also claim how good you are. Market plunged 500 points.

Whichever way, you will argue your way out, right? 

Rotfl

Again we see people who can't read.

I said it will plunge at 10:05pm and it did.

I did not say Dow will close red or green ....what happen 2-3 hours after 10:05pm I did not predict

(26-08-2023, 08:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Again we see people who can't read.

I said it will plunge at 10:05pm and it did.

I did not say Dow will close red or green ....what happen 2-3 hours after 10:05pm I did not predict

Roti prata again !!! Clapping

Smile

I said if market wasn't down at 10.05 pm but down 500 points at close, you will surely tell people how good you are.

"You see, DJ plunged 500 points", right or not?

Whichever way, sgfett will argue he is right.

Laughing

(26-08-2023, 02:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  10:05pm is up. Never plunge at that time  Laughing

I said shoot up mah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

He only honour his word for 5mins that all

(26-08-2023, 12:35 AM)victortan Wrote:  Vietnam VFS.. ev stock, very irractic,, big up and down,, scaring,

good for trader.

I rather buy TSLA than this one, i see it is manipulated as only 1% of coy share in the market.. corner of sort. be careful.

F makes 158B revenue with 47B market cap.

VFS makes 0 revenue with 160B+ market cap.

FOMO at its best playing out as only 23M shares float out of 2.3B shares
You referring to stock code FOMO but I am looking at MCOM

(26-08-2023, 08:49 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I said if market wasn't down at 10.05 pm but down 500 points at close, you will surely tell people how good you are.

"You see, DJ plunged 500 points", right or not?

Nope because that is not my prediction. I said nothing about the close.

(26-08-2023, 09:05 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  You referring to stock code FOMO but I am looking at MCOM

VFS up 40% in one day.

But all these are gambling/trading stocks.

Like Game stop in 2020.....

A plunge is at least 800 points or more lah.

But one day you will be right.

A broken clock is still right, twice a day.

(26-08-2023, 09:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  VFS up 40% in one day.

But all these are gambling/trading stocks.

Like Game stop in 2020.....
But if you spot on why not just that you spot only after it’s run then bobian lor

But I came across someone always quite accurate in spotting one but he won’t tell me that the selfishness of human.

[Image: Principle-11.png]

That kind of predictions got fart use? No wonder mama no eye see, wants you to get a job

(26-08-2023, 10:15 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But I came across someone always quite accurate in spotting one but he won’t tell me that the selfishness of human.

他是不想害你 带你去荷兰
所以我給ah butt的勇气和分享加分,虽然不知他按了什么心眼 Confused

(26-08-2023, 10:39 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  他是不想害你 带你去荷兰
所以我給ah butt的勇气和分享加分,虽然不知他按了什么心眼 Confused

Is not Holland but they don’t want too many people to know the insider news else no more kangtao for him

What kangtao he can give ? Don't know will he still call a buy on Sembmarine ?