Leong Mun Wai issued POFMA order over false claims about lack of financial aid

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...en-4126501

What's wrong with this mudderfugger … POFMA how many times liow …. Ah Bok … he can hong kan

Cham Liao lah

(15-02-2024, 11:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Cham Liao lah

They set a 🐭 trap

Which mean they talk those issues not correct enough aids were given har....

Never check properly only assume in th end kena.

PSP said one ; believe or not up to we all.....

When he said "lack of financial aid" means aid is insufficient from the govt.

The fact that the couple.got money from temple etc js not the govt. They govt aid is insufficient that is why they had to go to temple to get help.

We are not stupid to believe all these POFMA nonsense used to silence people.

Can pofma the pofma.

(16-02-2024, 07:51 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Can pofma the pofma.

Instead of having an entire establishment to pofma others... Why not use those manpower and resources towards betterment of people's lives? Animal Farm at the last stage?

(16-02-2024, 07:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When he said "lack of financial aid" means aid is insufficient from the govt.

The fact that the couple.got money from temple etc js not the govt. They govt aid is insufficient that is why they had to go to temple to get help.

I think they did not POFMA him on those wordings "lack of financial assistance" They POFMA him on this ...

Quote:Mr Leong had falsely claimed that the couple only receives a Home Caregiving Grant and that they do not currently receive any other form of financial assistance from public sector agencies for their daily expenses, said MSF.

In truth, the couple have also been receiving financial assistance each month in the form of NTUC vouchers from the People’s Association and utilities vouchers from the Community Development Council. These started in February and March 2022 respectively, noted MSF.

(16-02-2024, 07:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When he said "lack of financial aid" means aid is insufficient from the govt.

temple is govt dept ?

my laopei is a CS and give me $300 every month, considered as govt aid as well?

(16-02-2024, 08:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  temple is govt dept ?

my laopei is a CS and give me $300 every month, considered as govt aid as well?

If it is your father’s own pocket $$$, then no.

You don’t know it is very difficult to get garment aid.

Let see what Ah Leong is going to say.

(16-02-2024, 07:55 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think they did not POFMA him on those wordings "lack of financial assistance" They POFMA him on this ...
He only know what the couple told him mah.. u think he can ask the ministries to release info on what FA the couple have?

[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Aiya this ah Pei alway take already said don’t have cannot believe them and this old folks never speak the truth

(16-02-2024, 08:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If it is your father’s own pocket $$$, then no.

You don’t know it is very difficult to get garment aid.

temple money is govt money ?

(16-02-2024, 04:46 AM)Scythian Wrote:  They set a 🐭 trap

Never check properly lah

(16-02-2024, 08:39 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Never check properly lah

how to check if the govt keep all the data like Reserves ?

(16-02-2024, 08:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  temple money is govt money ?

If the temple never get the aid from govt.

Too eager to show he is ahead of other opposition.
When he read anything against government, he happily posted it at the first time without verifying.

(16-02-2024, 08:39 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Never check properly lah

Dont listen to 1 side story first, got to the listen other side as well.

(16-02-2024, 08:41 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how to check if the govt keep all the data like Reserves ?

May be that guy is a PAP mole. Bluffed him he received only a Home Caregiving Grant and nothing else. The truth is he had been shiok shiok getting monthly vouchers from NTUC and CDC. Then Leong MW bodoh bodoh go and F...k PAP,  Big Grin    
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder85's post

(16-02-2024, 08:41 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  how to check if the govt keep all the data like Reserves ?
Cannot ask the couple themselves meh

Nothing to talk, don't talk.
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

Useless PAP because have no reports to proof the 7 areas of aids provided

And cannot show us the criteria used for the aids

So their only choice is to POFMA Leong, lah

(16-02-2024, 07:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When he said "lack of financial aid" means aid is insufficient from the govt. The fact that the couple.got money from temple etc js not the govt. They govt aid is insufficient that is why they had to go to temple to get help. We are not stupid to believe all these POFMA nonsense used to silence people.

The POFMA is just another weapon that our leaders use to silence the Opposition; they must be running scared now with the GE just around the corner. It must cut both ways, so the POFMA must be issued against the Straits Times for reporting fake news that has been censored by the authorities because the truth is "not helpful" in the eyes of our politicians.

If temple money is gov money, then CPIB must audit the temple finances now!

Such stories always will be. 
But to put it in writing or pointing finger, check first. Otherwise no credibility.