Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained

(26-05-2023, 10:12 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Diam lah CECA!

We all know that the one who can't read Chinese is you.  

Let me help you.

Mao zhuxi, wansui wansui 万睡在天安门。 Rotfl

[Image: mao-ladies-II.png]

(26-05-2023, 10:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We all know that the one who can't read Chinese is you.  

Let me help you.

Bullcrap.

Also, we know that you are using chatgpt so need to pretend to be "Han" - bloody CCB CECA!

I can see some are easily distracted

But nevermind.. The good news is I can see SG gov is constantly tuning its immigration policy when comes to PR approval.

Older PR will find less economic benefit to stay in SG while younger (hence more productive ones) will be more welcomed.

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(26-05-2023, 10:48 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I can see some are easily distracted

But nevermind.. The good news is I can see SG gov is constantly tuning its immigration policy when comes to PR approval.

Older PR will find less economic benefit to stay in SG while younger (hence more productive ones) will be more welcomed.

Big Grin

Truth be told, I am quite tulan that some jhks had been PRs for decades who played smart by juicing the best of both worlds

As for the younger ones, a lot of them would do this: one spouse would apply to be a Singaporean citizen while the other remains as a PR. That's a new pattern.

I guess the 39% are very happy that Pritam is fighting for English to be a requirement.

I worked with jhks and from first hand sexperience, I know for a fact that with Han Singaporeans they would speak Mandarin 几够力喔! and with Malay Singaporeans they'd speak Malay and they are damned fluent at speaking it.  They'd avoid speaking English and I know you support that.  Rolleyes

(12-05-2023, 01:41 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...ing-costs/

Balek Kampong lah! Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 11:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Truth be told, I am quite tulan that some jhks had been PRs for decades who played smart by juicing the best of both worlds
As for the younger ones, a lot of them would do this: one spouse would apply to be a Singaporean citizen while the other remains as a PR. That's a new pattern.
I guess the 39% are very happy that Pritam is fighting for English to be a requirement. I worked with jhks and from first hand sexperience,  I know for a fact that with Han Singaporeans they would speak Mandarin 几够力喔! and with Malay Singaporeans they'd speak Malay and they are damned fluent at speaking it.  They'd avoid speaking English and I know you support that.  Rolleyes

Well, the only Hard Truth is SG depends more than ever on foreign contribution be it in "talent", $, investments etc. You seems to forget - SG is also "juicing" the rest of the World when and where ever we can.  Good news is we note only "juice" M'sia for its cheap raw water that supply 60% of our needs...but also the $ and talents from them... 

Big Grin

So for whatever personal reason u hv against JHK and non-england speakers, our closest Northern neighbor WILL continue to be main immigrant source - Simply because of Bolehland Race-based policy that disadvantaged non-Malays...

Singapore, for all its prowess as a global business center, still needs contractors, bus drivers, construction workers and nurses.  Of the two nations, Malaysia’s challenges appear greater. It faces a brain — and brawn — drain, driven by hard-to-extinguish racial preferences that favor ethnic Malays at the expense of minorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...story.html

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-05-2023, 12:15 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, the only Hard Truth is SG depends more than ever on foreign contribution be it in "talent", $, investments etc. You seems to forget - SG is also "juicing" the rest of the World when and where ever we can.  Good news is we note only "juice" M'sia for its cheap raw water that supply 60% of our needs...but also the $ and talents from them... 

Big Grin

So for whatever personal reason u hv against JHK and non-england speakers, our closest Northern neighbor WILL continue to be main immigrant source - Simply because of Bolehland Race-based policy that disadvantaged non-Malays...

Singapore, for all its prowess as a global business center, still needs contractors, bus drivers, construction workers and nurses.  Of the two nations, Malaysia’s challenges appear greater. It faces a brain — and brawn — drain, driven by hard-to-extinguish racial preferences that favor ethnic Malays at the expense of minorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...story.html

You had been hiding for very long but at last 你的cheap raw water 出卖了你了。Still want to deny that you are a jhk?

More evidence can also be found from the rest of your post. You are so proud to be a "source" of FT.  Rolleyes

(26-05-2023, 01:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You had been hiding for very long but at last 你的cheap raw water 出卖了你了。Still want to deny that you are a jhk?
More evidence can also be found from the rest of your post. You are so proud to be a "source" of FT.  Rolleyes

Huh? I am had been very civil and factual in this Thread. Why your suddenly become hostile ?

Suggest that you calm down and read my earlier contribution about JHK, before getting trigger (again)

Tongue

(12-05-2023, 07:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Last time 1SGD is 2 Ringgit. What's today's JB living cost when at the same exchange rate ?
What is obvious is PR-status has lesser value today as SG gov understand how many of those blue-IC pple has no intend to take up SC. Big Grin

(12-05-2023, 07:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Last time 1SGD is 2 Ringgit. What's today's JB living cost when at the same exchange rate ?

What is obvious is PR-status has lesser value today as SG gov understand how many of those blue-IC pple has no intend to take up SC. Big Grin

Now 100SGD is 335MYR liao lah! Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 02:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Huh? I am had been very civil and factual in this Thread. Why your suddenly become hostile ?

Suggest that you calm down and read my earlier contribution about JHK, before getting trigger (again)

Tongue

You are always very "civil" in the beginning. Once you'd wormed yourself in to gain Singaporesns' trust, your true colors will show.   Many jhks like you are like that.  Rolleyes

[Image: 0r-Uu-NX3-1.gif]

(26-05-2023, 02:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Now 100SGD is 335MYR liao lah! Big Grin

its 1 vs 3.41 now...Wanna see how many more M'sian PR continue to KPKB about SG when the Ringgit de-value like no tomorrow.

Some guest never learn to appreciate - Perhaps TS like to tell us why.

Big Grin

Please deport Jac Lau and his family back to Malaysia

Never do NS as if he is a woman

and need our citizen boys to protect a useless man like him

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-05-2023, 03:05 PM)Manthink Wrote:  its 1 vs 3.41 now...Wanna see how many more M'sian PR continue to KPKB about SG when the Ringgit de-value like no tomorrow.

Some guest never learn to appreciate - Perhaps TS like to tell us why.

Big Grin

Wah! Can chiong JB liao lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(26-05-2023, 03:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wah! Can chiong JB liao lah! Big Grin

Why only JB ? Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 02:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Huh? I am had been very civil and factual in this Thread. Why your suddenly become hostile ?

Tongue
Oyk the CECA CCB who pretends to be a chinese sinkie accuses everyone to be a JHK or a PRC.

Never a CECA though because that's what he is.

No need to be civil with him - just ask him to jiak sai and F...k OFF!   Cool

(26-05-2023, 11:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Truth be told, I am quite tulan that some jhks had been PRs for decades who played smart by juicing the best of both worlds

I guess the 39% are very happy that Pritam is fighting for English to be a requirement.

I worked with jhks and from first hand sexperience,  I know for a fact that with Han Singaporeans they would speak Mandarin 几够力喔! and with Malay Singaporeans they'd speak Malay and they are damned fluent at speaking it.  They'd avoid speaking English and I know you support that.  Rolleyes

That's because CECAs like you can only speak ceca accented English.  

No need to divert attention away from CECAs to JHKs.

Your kind is still SCUM and deserves to be stomped on.

I worked with jhks and from first hand sexperience,  I know for a fact that with Han Singaporeans they would speak Mandarin 几够力喔! and with Malay Singaporeans they'd speak Malay and they are damned fluent at speaking it.  They'd avoid speaking English and I know you support that.  Rolleyes

One apply citizen one remain pr, at least you get 50% conversion. Of coz if u are true blue sinkie, then u suck thumb loh. War in sinkie land, both of them can still run to bolej land, true blue sinkie got nowhere to run to.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-05-2023, 03:56 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why only JB ? Big Grin

JB nearer can come back faster mah! Big Grin

There must be a limited time frame to take up Citizenship in Singapore. After that time frame, issue them Employment pass instead.

(12-05-2023, 01:41 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05...ing-costs/

only one go back but 100 applying for PR daily. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(26-05-2023, 10:48 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I can see some are easily distracted

Big Grin

There should be a policy to cancel pink ICs of old foreigners to allow young foreigners to replace them. We cannot sustain such an aging population formed by foreigners.

(26-05-2023, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  JB nearer can come back faster mah! Big Grin

End of the day, you still don't want to be far away from safe and secure SG. Big Grin

(27-05-2023, 06:11 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  There should be a policy to cancel pink ICs of old foreigners to allow young foreigners to replace them. We cannot sustain such an aging population formed by foreigners.

PR isn't really "permanent" and can be terminated if Gov sees the person give "problem" or in lack of better word, lost economic value...  Some more PR needs Re-Entry Permit (REP) if wanna leave SG for some time, - else will auto lost the PR status if fail to renew.

So if PR wanna continue to retire in SG or wanna take advantage of senior "benefits", he or she better do some calculation if that makes finacial sense to continue staying...

End of the day SG gov knows foreigners takes up PR not because they Love SG, but because of financial reason...

Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA?  Minister Ong had already sexplained to Monk Wai that it benefitted/benefits Singapore.  Monk Wai diam diam went back to sit down wor.  What point about CECA do you still want to bring?

Now now!  I cannot possibly be a Hanjian the way you misused the characted "Han" because I am very proud to tell anything that moves that I am a Han. I would certainly say that when in China, and tell 92% of the Chinese who are Hans that I am of the same race as they.

Lastly, zougou is not a title I can take up.  Unlike you I do not PRACTISE the teachings of this book.  Rolleyes

[Image: little-red-book-poster-sacred-icon-max-800x3000.jpg]

Worse will be a CECA pretending to be a ccp chinese.. Can't type chinese character just gave you away that you are not a chinese.. 

Now we got a new nick for OYK... 走狗k.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(27-05-2023, 10:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  End of the day, you still don't want to be far away from safe and secure SG. Big Grin

Singapore is the best lah! Big Grin I'm a true blue born in Singapore Singaporean lah! I live and die here lah!

(26-05-2023, 10:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We all know that the one who can't read Chinese is you.  

Let me help you.

Your mandarin is also Pte limited. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-05-2023, 06:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Your mandarin is also Pte limited. Rotfl

Oyk use chatgpt and google translate mah.  Chao CECA likes to lie and cheat as it's their nature to do so.

ofc la
wanto maintain sg plus my?
your celery must be same as edmwers la!

actually life is harder now than ever for low income locals

everything has gone up in prices , in double percent digit but your pay remains the same

so if you are mid income families you can actualy feel the pinch

Strawberries muddysian lah ... back home kow peh low salary cum to SG get higher salary kow peh challenging.... I suggest he go jump Tuas causeway bridge better

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin