Asian woman fatally pushed into oncoming subway train in Times Square

Didn't Biden say he wanted to rebuild infrastructure in US?   

Just see what happen.  Just like he criticized Trump about Covid handling. Did he improve the covid?   

(16-01-2022, 10:14 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  quite often, most victims were old asian women from hk especially worked or lived near nyc Chinatown

You had lived in Canada for a while, correct?

In US many mentally ill people are not treated and put in IMH facilities.....they are just walking around.

It's dangerous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-01-2022, 10:20 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Didn't Biden say he wanted to rebuild infrastructure in US?   

Just see what happen.  Just like he criticized Trump about Covid handling. Did he improve the covid?   

Heard a Chinese company wanted to help NYC renovate its subway stations but Trump blocked them.

(16-01-2022, 10:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In US many mentally ill people are not treated and put in IMH facilities.....they are just walking around.

It's dangerous.

I saw many blacks stand along the street and white steam cone out of underground like in movies, very creepy… Confused

(16-01-2022, 10:24 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I saw many blacks stand along the street and white steam cone out of underground like in movies, very creepy… Confused

[Image: F7-B7-C6-C8-2-BA3-454-C-8-D5-C-8-AD75-C6-DC2-E4.jpg]

[Image: FAB91063-008-D-48-C5-818-B-D6982-FDC366-D.jpg]

(16-01-2022, 10:18 AM)webinarian Wrote:  These are New York downtown Manhattan, the world's financial no. 1 center.  

Believe it?   

You won’t see this in Hollywood movies, they dunt show.

We have to be thankful that in Singapore, all stations have screens to prevent xiaolang from pushing you on to the tracks.

(16-01-2022, 11:01 AM)starbugs Wrote:  We have to be thankful that in Singapore, all stations have screens to prevent xiaolang from pushing you on to the tracks.

Here we have learned a lesson when a Thai student was pushed onto a MRT track and her legs were amputated.   Also there are a few who committed suicide by jumping onto the train tracks and were killed instantly.....These incidents makes the MRTC very regretful and they had decided to install these screen doors to prevent such future incidents....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(16-01-2022, 10:21 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You had lived in Canada for a while, correct?

also 2 yrs in nyc. taking the subway at night was a very terrible thing

(16-01-2022, 11:22 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  also 2 yrs in nyc. taking the subway at night was a very terrible thing

Cool, I visited NYC for one day only, took Grayhound bus from Philadelphia there when I was on business trip.

(16-01-2022, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote:  They should have installed barriers that are similar to the ones we have at our MRT stations.....
No for LRT station
Just stand behind yellow line.....

(17-01-2022, 07:55 AM)Oasis Wrote:  No for LRT station
Just stand behind yellow line.....

Our LRT trains are computer controlled, and are moving very slowly, therefore chances of an accident is minimum..

(16-01-2022, 09:42 AM)debono Wrote:  They should have installed barriers that are similar to the ones we have at our MRT stations.....

They are waiting for you to do it for them!  Tongue