S'pore feels like 38°C this afternoon & could continue feeling like

Just blame on oppositions enough.

I prefer to go to the office tomorrow instead of WFH. I plan to set the aircon temperature at 20 deg C for the entire day.

time to create artificial cloud. using many ballons to float up the sky with reflective surface to reflect some sun heat back into space.

create a shade over the buildings like solar panel best. if a layer of plants like potted chilli will help to reduce energy consumptions to produce cool air in buildings. if not min a canopy with reflective surface to reflect heat to space. the layer of air below canopy will reduce heat reaching the buildings.

hope one day all roads has a layer of solar panels above the road to reduce the amount of heat reaching the tar surface.

finally in my fantasy a huge ballon to pull a pipe up into 10k ft. used a powerful vacuum to suck the cold air up there down to ground level or directly into buildings instead of aircon which does not reduce heat at surface level but increased it.

Temperature feeling like @ 38C, even world's richest country, SIngapore isn't happy.

More and more elderly get sick

(31-03-2024, 05:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I prefer to go to the office tomorrow instead of WFH. I plan to set the aircon temperature at 20 deg C for the entire day.

Why don't you carry the aircon home?

(24-03-2024, 02:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  💀 S'pore feels like 38°C this afternoon & could continue feeling like that for the rest of month.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3xgj1aB

Follow us on @mothershipsg
Results of Climate change 

What's Singapore Govt going to do about the heat?

They have suggested to build 5 metres walls to contain raising sea water but why nothing about raising temperature?

Climate change: Raising sea water, people build walls but raising temperature, what people do?

Singapore leaders must do something but what?

Any ideas

(01-04-2024, 06:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Climate change: Raising sea water, people build walls but raising temperature, what people do?

Singapore leaders must do something but what?

Any ideas

Go shopping malls, go library, go McDonald's etc.  Laughing

(01-04-2024, 06:48 AM)winbig Wrote:  Go shopping malls, go library, go McDonald's etc.  Laughing

why not T3?

can see saxy air stewardesses zeh zeh.

(01-04-2024, 07:05 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why not T3?

can see saxy air stewardesses zeh zeh.
T3 also can lah. Singapore got so many aircon places to go to.

(01-04-2024, 05:49 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Why don't you carry the aircon home?

The aircon in my home is newer and of superior quality. Even if I am able to carry the office A/C back, I will still be using my own electricity supply to operate it while WFH. 

Sinkies travelled too many times to cold countries forgotten that Singapore has been this hot since the 1980s.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-04-2024, 09:03 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Sinkies travelled too many times to cold countries forgotten that Singapore has been this hot since the 1980s.

I am thankful that I no longer have to report for Reservist Training. I still recall those sweltering days out in the field during the months of May and June when my annual ICT was usually held. I empathise with my sons who are still liable for NS ICT.  
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(01-04-2024, 09:10 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am thankful that I no longer have to report for Reservist Training. I still recall those sweltering days out in the field during the months of May and June when my annual ICT was usually held. I empathise with my sons who are still liable for NS ICT.  

In time of war, the whole family go fighting in the frontline..

(01-04-2024, 09:03 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Sinkies travelled too many times to cold countries forgotten that Singapore has been this hot since the 1980s.

Mercury could even reach 42C in few years time.

Despite being BBQ, no one has any ideas what to do

(01-04-2024, 09:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Mercury could even reach 42C in few years time. Despite being BBQ, no one has any ideas what to do

I experienced 40 deg C summer heat in LA, Darwin and Dubai before, but it wasn't as humid as SG, which provided some respite.