Liz Truss will not offer Rishi Sunak a job in her new cabinet

Jessica Elgot and Lisa O'Carroll
Tue, 6 September 2022 at 6:10 am

Sources close to Truss told the Guardian Sunak would not be offered a post, a break from the tradition whereby most unsuccessful leadership contenders have been offered posts.

Senior Tories have warned that there is a pressing need to unite the party in the post-Boris Johnson era, though Truss appears keener to prioritise loyalty. Truss received a lower share of the vote than any previous Tory leader chosen by members, as well as fewer MP backers in the first rounds of the leadership race. Fewer than half of eligible Conservative members ended up backing Truss.

Much more at: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/202...ew-cabinet

She could be worse than Boris Johnson

At best 6mths in office. Lol

(06-09-2022, 02:34 PM)Sticw Wrote:  At best 6mths in office. Lol

She is an opportunist, first she was with another party then switched to Conservative Party. First she was against Brexit then she supports Brexit. This kind of people can not lead.

(06-09-2022, 02:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  She is an opportunist, first she was with another party then switched to Conservative Party. First she was against Brexit then she supports Brexit. This kind of people can not lead.

She will then replace Boris as the next next Nato chief and may fire the nuke in the wrong direction

(06-09-2022, 02:53 PM)Odessy Wrote:  She will then replace Boris as the next next Nato chief and may fire the nuke in the wrong direction

[Image: 2-B37-DAAA-EF68-4-CB5-8014-7635-EFD62-C4-F.jpg]

[Image: C0-F5-DAD2-5878-4-DF4-ACE5-54076-DFA6-E91.jpg]

[Image: 458-BE0-A3-3860-43-EE-B55-A-322-EC4-F72027.jpg]

It's a sad day for UK. Liz managed to expend whatever meagre geopolitical and reputational capital UK had left during her tenure as Foreign Minister. I imagine she's likely going to repeat the same wave of destruction domestically as well.

Let's see if democracy will self heal and grow stronger. Ah..We all know is BS

Smile

(06-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Let's see if democracy will self heal and grow stronger. Ah..We all know is BS

Liz Truss's Cabinet: Who's in and who's out?

Prime Minister-in-waiting expected to confirm her top team after being invited by the Queen to form a government

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/202...ointments/

Pap should learn from her.

Sunak does not need a job. 
His wife is so rich, some say richer than the Queen. 
Sunak a talent.  Wasted not to be elected.

(06-09-2022, 02:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 2-B37-DAAA-EF68-4-CB5-8014-7635-EFD62-C4-F.jpg]

[Image: C0-F5-DAD2-5878-4-DF4-ACE5-54076-DFA6-E91.jpg]

[Image: 458-BE0-A3-3860-43-EE-B55-A-322-EC4-F72027.jpg]

She acts like Thatcher but she’s nobody

you all must remember you know

Rishi Sunak quit his last job with the former PM

why must Liz give him a job

Rishi Sunak planned Boris downfall so that he can contest for the next PM

white people knows Rishi Sunak very well and choose Liz instead

becareful of india who cannot made their own country great but can made other country great!

(06-09-2022, 04:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you all must remember you know

Rishi Sunak quit his last job with the former PM

why must Liz give him a job

Rishi Sunak planned Boris downfall so that he can contest for the next PM

white people knows  Rishi Sunak  very well and choose Liz instead

becareful of india who cannot made their own country great but can made other country great!

You are such an idiot, he is not from India, his parents were from East Africa….do your due diligence well before talking all the nonsense.    Opasnie-1

And he was not the only one who quit his job, entire team, 2 dozens of people including the trade minister quit their jobs to force Boris Johnson step down as he is a useless liar.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(06-09-2022, 04:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are such an idiot, he is not from India, his parents were from East Africa….do your due diligence well before talking all the nonsense.    Opasnie-1

fark your cheeby

dont play tweating the facts 

Born in Southampton to parents of Indian descent who migrated to Britain from East Africa in the 1960s[/font][/color]

Rishi Sunak - Wikipedia

(06-09-2022, 04:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  fark your cheeby

Born in Southampton to parents of Indian descent who migrated to Britain from East Africa in the 1960s

Rishi Sunak - Wikipedia

You see lah, his parents from India or East Africa? You idiot!

(06-09-2022, 04:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  fark your cheeby

Born in to parents of Indian descent who migrated to Britain from East Africa in the 1960s[/font][/color]

Rishi Sunak - Wikipedia

Since you are also an Indian Sporean, can we say you are from India?  Rotfl Rotfl Laughing

(06-09-2022, 04:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Since you are also an Indian Sporean, can we say you are from India?  Rotfl Rotfl Laughing

i am not stating where he is from

i am saying becareful of india and indian

did i mention they are from india ? asshole!

(06-09-2022, 04:46 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i am not stating where he is from

i am saying becareful of india and indian

did i mention they are from india ? asshole!

Well, you are also an Indian what?! Fundance

神经病!
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(06-09-2022, 04:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Well, you are also an Indian what?! Fundance

then you must be the indian pariah dogs

(06-09-2022, 04:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  then you must be the indian pariah dogs

Stop lying! At first you told everyone you work for Pentagon and now you say you are an Indian pariah dog…you’d better go back to IMH and take your pills now. Laughing

(06-09-2022, 04:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stop lying, first you told everyone you work for Pentagon and now you say you are an Indian pariah dog…you’d better go back to IMH and take your pills now. Laughing

you motherfarker fact and truth twister

you are the Indian pariah dog not me 

yes i with someone who works in the pentagon 
nothing  great about that

but something great and wonderful to know you are from the Indian pariah dog descendance

(06-09-2022, 05:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  you motherfarker fact and truth twister

you are the Indian pariah dog not me 

yes i with someone who works in the pentagon 
nothing  great about that

but something great and wonderful to know you are from the Indian pariah dog descendance

You are such a racist, Admin should ban you for life.

(06-09-2022, 05:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are such a racist, Admin should ban you for life.

racist are people who called other racist

i am just a Messager 

(06-09-2022, 03:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  She acts like Thatcher but she’s nobody

The older one pushed weapon arms sales to the middle east especially to the Saudi

(06-09-2022, 03:33 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Sunak does not need a job. 
His wife is so rich, some say richer than the Queen. 
Sunak a talent.  Wasted not to be elected.

We should send them an invitation. 
Welcome foreign talent and foreign £££.
Later grant him citizenship , and later can be PM if he joins the right party.

She knows that Sunak is more capable than her, can outshine her if he is in the cabinet. Moreover, most conservative MPs also agree and Sunak actually won the most votes among them. It's only the broader conservative party that couldn't see past skin colour.

(06-09-2022, 07:55 PM)starbugs Wrote:  She knows that Sunak is more capable than her, can outshine her if he is in the cabinet. Moreover, most conservative MPs also agree and Sunak actually won the most votes among them. It's only the broader conservative party that couldn't see past skin colour.

Racism is systematic in the UK.

She bery clever to offer him a job, know they are a bloody snake … she sure kenna back stab big time if she did

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

many ppl must hv warned her already