2molo, makan place sure packed

My friends gathering liow … must book place for 5 persons. Maybe go eat grilled fish or Kimchi BBQ  Rotfl
Whats your plan?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

than later complain money not enough ???? LOL....

I book for next month Imperial Treasure Paragon Super Peking Roast Duck.

having lunch with my ex colleagues.

tomorrow will be a better day

living with covid  Clapping

(21-11-2021, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than later complain money not enough ???? LOL....

then you dun go out lor

(21-11-2021, 11:59 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  My friends gathering liow … must book place for 5 persons. Maybe go eat grilled fish or Kimchi BBQ  Rotfl
Whats your plan?

That is what many retirees will do, to catch up with ex classmates, friends and relatives..... Clapping

(21-11-2021, 01:45 PM)debono Wrote:  That is what many retirees will do, to catch up with ex classmates, friends and relatives..... Clapping

quite a few have been doing for months  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Yeah, Chinatown Hawker Centre ah peh can gathered again...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-11-2021, 01:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  quite a few have been doing for months  Laughing

But in the past the rule is only 2 to a table, and cannot mingle about..... Laughing

.......and also hectic days for SPF attending to altercations & brawls.

(21-11-2021, 03:02 PM)debono Wrote:  But in the past the rule is only 2 to a table, and cannot mingle about..... Laughing

illegally...........  Rolleyes Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Maybe after hearty meal go look for Yumi 🙄

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 05:30 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Maybe after hearty meal go look for Yumi 🙄

Eat melons?

(21-11-2021, 06:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Eat melons?

Lick melons and meow meow   Kissed

IAM more wori if makan place not packed.
It means a new awareness has taken place.