Look at how HWZ mods perm banned my account! Disgusting Crooked bustards!

(10-02-2023, 01:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Lastly some mod and admin got lot clone acc also.

correct

you disagree with them in the clone accounts

they login to their admin account and ban you right away
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Plus certain mod also very chee Hong also

I think mod cranthir is gay rumor is he used to date tan yak chin
[+] 1 user Likes rookrikesl's post

Bump this thread up
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Cranthir so joker. Donate clothes to turkey also must announce. So despo to be liked but he is gay lj bin

Cranthir just pulled a moral high ground card on all of EDMW, including you IndianChief.  Laughing

[Image: 7wESB1.jpg]

[Image: N84vYB.jpg]

[Image: RkGBXW.jpg]

[Image: Vo43Se.jpg]

[Image: oQi9WK.jpg]

LOL. TLDR: EDMW is godless, the users there are godless, Sinkie pwn Sinkie in EDMW does not reflect real life SG, you lot are shit-stirring losers who care too much about judgement of mods or police when there's a higher power in the universe that exists, count your blessings when people in Turkey are dying. 

[Image: 987eb972dba733c873fccc00720e0e4f.jpg]

Eh honestly la. All of you are lao funker adults. Kena told off online by an unpaid jannie mod like this, you all no sense of shame or dignity one ah. Already how old, still act like squabbling backstabbing children stirring edgy racist/sexist/socially inappropriate stuff online in your name of "fwee speech"? Laughing

[Image: 558fe9b1-5fb8-4976-9f12-c510c8fb1278-jpeg.76788]

(10-02-2023, 04:19 PM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Cranthir so joker. Donate clothes to turkey also must announce. So despo to be liked but he is gay lj bin

turkey will burn all gay stuff
muslim knows no gay and want no gay stuffs
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

They always proudly declare that thwir mods are volunteers who only investigate reports.

Nonsense. How is it that some threads can be reported, investigated and locked and infractions issued within 10-20 seconds of the thread opening. Obviously this can only happen if the reporter and the one banning are the same person
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(10-02-2023, 04:19 PM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Cranthir so joker. Donate clothes to turkey also must announce. So despo to be liked but he is gay lj bin

He's not despo to be liked. 

His sarcasm meter is 100. Love it. Love seeing mods pwn the ex losers from the cesspool forum. Love seeing karma catch up on so many of the old funker trolls.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

those are call Bloody motherfarker dodgy mod in UK english

(10-02-2023, 04:20 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Cranthir just pulled a moral high ground card on all of EDMW, including you IndianChief.  Laughing

[Image: 7wESB1.jpg]

[Image: N84vYB.jpg]

[Image: RkGBXW.jpg]

[Image: Vo43Se.jpg]

[Image: oQi9WK.jpg]

LOL. TLDR: EDMW is godless, the users there are godless, Sinkie pwn Sinkie in EDMW does not reflect real life SG, you lot are shit-stirring losers who care too much about judgement of mods or police when there's a higher power in the universe that exists, count your blessings when people in Turkey are dying. 

[Image: 987eb972dba733c873fccc00720e0e4f.jpg]

Eh honestly la. All of you are lao funker adults. Kena told off online by an unpaid jannie mod like this, you all no sense of shame or dignity one ah. Already how old, still act like squabbling backstabbing children stirring edgy racist/sexist/socially inappropriate stuff online in your name of "fwee speech"? Laughing

[Image: 558fe9b1-5fb8-4976-9f12-c510c8fb1278-jpeg.76788]

(10-02-2023, 04:20 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  They always proudly declare that thwir mods are volunteers who only investigate reports.

Nonsense. How is it that some threads can be reported, investigated and locked and infractions issued within 10-20 seconds of the thread opening. Obviously this can only happen if the reporter and the one banning are the same person

Not to mention some thread are deleted without any reasons even it is from overseas news media like scmp

(10-02-2023, 04:20 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  They always proudly declare that thwir mods are volunteers who only investigate reports.

sorry me don't understand the logic behind this.

(10-02-2023, 04:22 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  He's not despo to be liked. 

His sarcasm meter is 100. Love it. Love seeing mods pwn the ex losers from the cesspool forum. Love seeing karma catch up on so many of the old funker trolls.  Rotfl

Yah lor these funkers no learn still go suck cranthir cock dats y i say indiachef deserve pban SONG BOH?

(10-02-2023, 04:20 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  turkey will burn all gay stuff
muslim knows no gay and want no gay stuffs

Tiagong indiachef will sug cranthir gay cock to join back edmw

No idea wtf cranthir is rambling about. But if I try to summarise his hot mess of a reply, he basically did everything I said he will do. Which is ban livewigs and let factup continue his nonsense
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

He tells ppl to be forgiving when the muddafugging mods hand out points like no one else's business. Total joke!
[+] 3 users Like IndianChief's post

(10-02-2023, 04:30 PM)rookrikesl Wrote:  Tiagong indiachef will sug cranthir gay cock to join back edmw

i dont know about that

but i know all PAP government and PAP government related companies that their IT is all control and run by CECA  

if he were to crawl back 
well.............. NOT SURPRISING TO ME!

Laughing

YES YES YES, BE ANGRY, BE FURIOUS, FEEL VICTIMISED!!! YOUR EX-MODS IN EDMW NO LONGER TOLERATE OR WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THERE ANYMORE!!! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Faster, go email SPH HWZ Support and complain! membership@hardwarezone.com.sg is their email. Convince them you are right, that you've been dealt a HUGE INJUSTICE and VIOLATION OF YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLINE on their social media forum, and the admins will order the mods to reinstate you! 

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rotfl Clapping Clapping

[Image: just-do-it-do-it.gif]

[Image: eating-popcorn-gif-4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(10-02-2023, 04:33 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  No idea wtf cranthir is rambling about. But if I try to summarise his hot mess of a reply, he basically did everything I said he will do. Which is ban livewigs and let factup continue his nonsense

IMHO, seems like this siao lang factuup likes to play religious victim card, shit stirring and should be pban instead, LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(10-02-2023, 05:06 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  IMHO, seems like this siao lang factuup likes to play religious victim card, shit stirring and should be pban instead, LOL.

Agreed he ish siaorang rike tan yak chin

(10-02-2023, 05:06 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  IMHO, seems like this siao lang factuup likes to play religious victim card, shit stirring and should be pban instead, LOL.
Pro pap fellow also. Might be one the mod clone acc or admin clone acc

Stupid Edmw mods

(10-02-2023, 06:03 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Stupid Edmw mods

R u da biantai who molest 13 yr old xmm Rain in swimming pool?

Bump this thread up

Dear TS.

I saw your post about training Cranthir, and not letting him regain his mod status if he don’t pass his training.

Your points about to tip over to P-ban, yet you still do this. Really asked for it.
[+] 2 users Like kelhot2001's post

sua liao la. let the forum die.

so many ppl tio p ban there liao. boring as fxxk there now.

abit of things only warning / ban. some mofo even got the ball to put I DEMAND WHO TO BE BAN and i cant belive it the mod actually entertain
[+] 2 users Like PingPongPiang's post

(10-02-2023, 05:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Pro pap fellow also. Might be one the mod clone acc or admin clone acc

I remember he ever scold a few ministers jialat jialat when they boh hiew his complaints.

Bump this thread up

好马不吃回头草lah!
Complain so much got F use.
Obviously, that forum has already corrupted and politicalised lah!

In life, we need to look forward not look backward lah… Learn to let go is the wisdom in life.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(10-02-2023, 08:43 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Dear TS.

I saw your post about training Cranthir, and not letting him regain his mod status if he don’t pass his training.

Your points about to tip over to P-ban, yet you still do this. Really asked for it.

Some words to describe.

Just stupid and suicide.   Laughing Clapping