Lowest commissions for buying|selling stocks CPF SRS and CDP

If you are buying and selling S"pore listed  stocks and not from CDP SRS and CPFIS...Moomoo and Futu are cheapest but your stocks go into their custodian accounts which some people don't like.

Singapore SGX and brokers hold the dubious distinction of charging one of the highest commissions. In US and HK commissions have been reduced to zero.

So how to get the best lowest commissions
it's  not easily done because there is no one account that is good for everything

1.CDP. lowest for buying is DBS Vickers using cash upfront $10 min and 0.12%. Lowest for selling is iFast DIY non wrap account 0.08% no min.

2. CPFIS and SRS. Poems Cashplus 0.08% no min  you need to deposit cash to buy when CPF and SRS transfer money for the purchase. ...you can transfer the money out easily. It is address the situation where your CPF does not have enough funds...so they make you pony up the cash first until SRS or CPF give them the money for the purchase.

So you need 3 accounts. For DBS Vickers you need to also open the DBS multi-currency account. So you need 4 accounts.

Situation is rather ridiculous when you need to go through so much trouble to save on commissions when other countries are eliminating commissions.

SGX is uncompetitive ....it wants to all sorts of fees for stocks whose quality and grade is sometimes poor.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.