M’sia Woman Allegedly Broke Up With BF Coz He Couldn’t Afford a BMW

M’sia Woman Allegedly Broke Up With BF Coz He Couldn’t Afford a BMW at Age 28

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/broke-up-bf-bmw/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

This is quite common and most are expectedly so lah. As a man, you also don't want to have a partner but make her suffer and then when the kids come into the picture it becomes a family to suffer together.

For single guys out there, don't waste time and resources on bfgf shit. Just focus on making so much money and then stabilize that wealth streams. Women you can always find, there will always be some 18yo lady that is the one. Any year you also can find 18yo. But only when you have the financial muscles to flex...

(28-02-2022, 04:29 PM)Sticw Wrote:  This is quite common and most are expectedly so lah. As a man, you also don't want to have a partner but make her suffer and then when the kids come into the picture it becomes a family to suffer together.

For single guys out there, don't waste time and resources on bfgf shit. Just focus on making so much money and then stabilize that wealth streams. Women you can always find, there will always be some 18yo lady that is the one. Any year you also can find 18yo. But only when you have the financial muscles to flex...

Go tell SGBUTT.  Laughing

I think 50yo he also wont mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

malaysian women very hungry

snatch people husband

i don't take them as tenant now
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(28-02-2022, 05:21 PM)Talent Wrote:  malaysian women very hungry

snatch people husband

you afraid your husband got snatched?

The woman who ditched the proton saga for tesla will heal herself be ditched for a younger tighter brood down the road.

(28-02-2022, 05:21 PM)Talent Wrote:  malaysian women very hungry

snatch people husband

You lost to them ah?