M’sian who moved to Singapore says cost of living here is actually lower

(11-03-2024, 11:29 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun think so. But she married a sinkie so they're entitled I guess.
"Dnn think so" (Why?, from me experience dealing with Malaysia girl from Malaysia side now and from the past - many years back too.)

"successful hub" is one things, me also think so....many girl may also think so too, for some also think about their future here.

I guess when a Malaysian earns in Ringgit, everything will be expensive everywhere in the world - including in his own country. However, I must say that most Malaysians I know live in landed homes with more than 1 car in the driveway so they get far "more bang for their buck" than Sinkies.  

(11-03-2024, 11:29 AM)theold Wrote:  For example, if your salary is S$2,000 a month in Singapore and you want to spend S$200 on a bag, you can get brands such as Coach or Braun Buffel, she noted.

“If you don’t convert SGD to RM, you can easily afford the international brands with your income,” she wrote.

She compares imported items. These are not basic necessities.

Issit necessary to wear Rolex?

(11-03-2024, 10:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Not high la..
If you don't drive and buy condo.
With our combined salary, it is a breeze to live in Singapore. 

Go hdb towns, you will see all uncles and aunties chatting in kopitiam..🤣

Only foreigners who cannot buy BTO HDB flat, no grants, no gst rebate, no income shield, govt subsidy for hospitalisation, school subsidy, etc..
They will pay a high cost. 

So for local Singaporean, you have a better living conditions.
Yes, I think so, no car and no condo, as some can save a lot too. Transport and infrastructure is in top hand, very 10min can get vehicle or pte car around Singapore is very good, very convenice and easy to get taxi too.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

every weekend go JB high
come back Sg low?

(11-03-2024, 03:07 PM)sogo Wrote:  Issit necessary to wear Rolex?
Me, think no need, boosting like Putin's does... Omg
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

No money back home it’s considered high costs living

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Singapore My Second Home? SM2H?