MAN FOUND OUT HIS MALE NEIGHBOUR HAS BEEN SNIFFTING HIS UNDERWEAR

(13-11-2023, 10:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If dinobu smell your underwear what you do leh? 

Hang out your smelly, worn out and torn underwear.  The opposite of Victoria's Secrets ........... Victor's Secret.

(13-11-2023, 10:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If dinobu smell your underwear what you do leh?  Laughing

they got no chans to do so
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(13-11-2023, 10:46 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Hang out your smelly, worn out and torn underwear.  The opposite of Victoria's Secrets ........... Victor's Secret.

Underwear that's worn out have the perfect concentration of male essence which can make Victor's Secret seem so fake.  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-11-2023, 11:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Underwear that's worn out have the perfect concentration of male essence which can make Victor's Secret seem so fake.  Rotfl

Victor's Secret is the many holes in his underwear that qualify it to be considered "holey" even though it has never been blessed by a priest.  LOL!

(14-11-2023, 08:41 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Victor's Secret is the many holes in his underwear that qualify it to be considered "holey" even though it has never been blessed by a priest.  LOL!

Well, in the other segment of human perverts, if any think that holes in Victoria's secret are the real deal, they have been shortchanged.  They are smelling chemicals which had been sprayed on to resemble the smell of a real meow meow.  And looking at holes which had been cut in a factory to FOOL them.  I pity the perverts...hard earned money paid to smell chemicals on a piece of cloth that's been cut in a triangular shape.

The REAL holes that would titillate a pervert, and give him that high for his fapping, something which Ohserver did often,  come about due to the pasting on and peeling off of that highly absorbent thing which must not be mentioned, which is not getting cheaper (another COL concern of half of the human species). I also pity the women when their panties get stolen by Observer because they have to keep buying panties which are also subject to increasing COL inflation. Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love