MAN PAID $3K TO PAINT HIS HOUSE, PAINTER DELIVERED USED PAINT FROM OTHER PROJECTS

MAN PAID $3K TO PAINT HIS HOUSE, PAINTER DELIVERED USED PAINT FROM OTHER PROJECTS
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=86027

Did the owner tell the PM exactly what to do painting his house and to use new paint and brush.....? What type of preservation materials for floor protection ? PM need to be present for the duration of the work his site supervisor can ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

sounds like originally posted in sg renovation fb group

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Paint also can reuse as new.. not expiry
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

so long as the price is low and u paint my house
we have a deal.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(08-01-2023, 08:57 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Paint also can reuse as new.. not expiry
Usually if a quotation of a paint job, if is are required that the paint contractor uses new paint, else the contract is void....... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Used paint is ok as long as it is high end Nippon paint. Martex is very low quality paint.

Again bad English. Another shit article from the same lousy website.

Used paint? It means the same paint used to paint one house then turn back to liquid to use to paint another house......

The correct tern is "leftover" paint not used paint. Paint cannot be reused. Food also cannot be reused. We say leftover food.

You can have used shoes used TV....but not used food, used drink ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Jim willie says deDola-risation begins with the plandemic in 2019
started 2014 in Ukraine
amt 93Trillions missings I no no where they went meaning Great Losses
Banks Bankcrupted
Better u get your own Bangla or Indian to do the painting.
contractors worse using the same.
if u have the time good to let Jim's words sink in.
He a noughty boy know wat i mean?

(08-01-2023, 10:19 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Used paint is ok as long as it is high end Nippon paint. Martex is very low quality paint.

VirusGuard Mozzieguard  tan tiao liao  Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 10:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Again bad English. Another shit article from the same lousy website.

Used paint? It means the same paint  used to paint one house then turn back to liquid to use to paint another house......

The correct tern is "leftover" paint not used paint. Paint cannot be reused. Food also cannot be reused. We say leftover food.

Good comment. Good English..
Singlish is like that loh. Ppl can understand though not so " logical. "
Influenced by dialect and Mandarin.

JH contractor?

(08-01-2023, 10:38 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  VirusGuard Mozzieguard  tan tiao liao  Big Grin

These are gimmicks. Indoor vininex 5000 is very good already

(08-01-2023, 10:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Again bad English. Another shit article from the same lousy website.

Used paint? It means the same paint  used to paint one house then turn back to liquid to use to paint another house......

Wah, sgbuffett is teaching us English grammar............. Laughing

At least the workers wore Nippon Paint t-shirts!

(08-01-2023, 01:42 PM)mikotan Wrote:  At least the workers wore Nippon Paint t-shirts!

But then, they should use Nippon paint........... Angry

How about girls ?!! If tio piak = Used girls or left over girls.. can be reused ?!! 

Thinking

(08-01-2023, 06:20 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  How about girls ?!! If tio piak = Used girls or left over girls.. can be reused ?!! 

Thinking

My interpretation is tio pak = used girls. left over girls is a lot of ppl dun wan so sell lelong attract ppl to use ?

he should also complain that the workers are "used" workers from another project.

Smile Smile Smile

just like my aircon contractor

ask them to lay and connect the drain pipe half way to the BTO already installed concrete hidden drain pipe

they say cannot and do not know how

so they lay the long and ugly and unfasten drain pipe round the perimeter of my bathroom floor

(08-01-2023, 07:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  just like my aircon contractor

ask them to lay and connect the drain pipe half way to the BTO already installed concrete hidden drain pipe

so they lay the long and ugly and unfasten drain pipe round the perimeter of my bathroom floor
It will look awful with the drain pipe running around the bathroom floor............... Angry

(08-01-2023, 07:34 PM)debono Wrote:  It will look awful with the drain pipe running around the bathroom floor............... Angry

cheap contractor 
expensive 48K BTU multi split aircon with wifi tech
also 6K

As long is cheap and the brand is good than is ok

(08-01-2023, 07:30 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  just like my aircon contractor

When next time check for pipe leak you will thank them since it is unconcealed. My I give up since it is all concealed they say need open up trunking which nearby I got put many stuff already. So I leave it as it is never use that aircon which is from previous owner anyway as I buy second hand HDB flat

(08-01-2023, 08:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  When next time check for pipe leak you will thank them since it is unconcealed. My I give up since it is all concealed they say need open up trunking which nearby I got put many stuff already. So I leave it as it is never use that aircon which is from previous owner anyway as I buy second hand HDB flat

the conceal pipe is done by HDB

if it leaks it is HDB fault

(08-01-2023, 08:58 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the conceal pipe is done by HDB

if it leaks it is HDB fault

Call them and tell them that, they will say F u.

(08-01-2023, 09:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Call them and tell them that, they will say F u.

yes correct
that is red tape first step
get the person name and record what he/she said and escalate to the ministry of national development Desmond Lee

he reply me on his facebook

(08-01-2023, 07:37 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  cheap contractor 
expensive 48K BTU multi split aircon with wifi tech
also 6K
So you have a multi-split with 5 fan coil units................which means you have 5 bedrooms air-conditioned...... Clapping

(08-01-2023, 09:09 PM)debono Wrote:  So you have a multi-split with 5 fan coil units................which means you have 5 bedrooms air-conditioned...... Clapping

my advise is DO NOT BUY MORE THAN 3 SPLIT
you needs two COMPRESSORs UNIT for all the rooms in a 4 or 5 room flat

now i know why aircon ledge has two isolators now

KNN 
all the rooms turn on aircon
my large masterbed room HOT LIKE HELL
i got to go sleep in my daughter room which has a queen size bed

For Aircon units, it is the horsepower. The higher it is, the stronger the aircon unit is. More horsepower consumes more electricity, and it is more expensive. Each room size will determine the horsepower of each aircon unit. One need to buy the strong compressor to handle all the units.