BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet,

(07-06-2022, 05:27 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Empress Dowager Cixi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtCXTry0DU

Lol doubt so, you just see I don't believe LHL will give up totally surely plot force his son come out.
maybe " inside got lots of worms cannot let outsiders know "

(07-06-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol doubt so, you just see I don't believe LHL will give up totally surely plot force his son come out.
maybe " inside got lots of worms cannot let outsiders know "

You keep harping LHL sons will take over without a shred of convincing evidence or logic. I told you yesterday that if his sons were to take over they should be in politics by now for grooming like showing face and get the Singaporeans to know him and the leaders of foreign countries to know him. He must follow the PM for a few international meeting and visit the White House. This PM post cannot be parachuted in. He have to have a grip on all the ministers so that they dun fuxk around with him. All these need time and where are they now? If you cannot give any thing convincing, dun talk cock with plot force his son come out and maybe " inside got lots of worms cannot let outsiders know "..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-06-2022, 06:05 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You keep harping LHL sons will take over without a shred of convincing evidence or logic. I told you yesterday that if his sons were to take over they should be in politics by now for grooming like showing face and get the Singaporeans to know him and the leaders of foreign countries to know him. He must follow the PM for a few international meeting and visit the White House. This PM post cannot be parachuted in. He have to have a grip on all the ministers so that they dun fuxk around with him. All these need time and where are they now? If you cannot give any thing convincing, dun talk cock with plot force his son come out and maybe " inside got lots of worms cannot let outsiders know "..... Big Grin

lol but " The Lee still inside " I feel sad Lawrence Wong as puppet , scrapgoat to shield bullets....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-06-2022, 05:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Whats the difference? If you want to compare which period is tough. Don't be mistaken is currently

in fact is LKY days. LHL day just " add things " as the road work already done nice nice by LKY.

BUT Sadly LHL don't even do much just see what he has done as PM what GREAT stuffs he do ?

ONLY knows to create more post to " legal take more from public funds in the name so call Pay cheque "

Come out Mayors somemore

IF He claim more staffs = more productive in civil service to the people ? IS CRAP just see take how long for work been done etc if you feedback to any Ministries

they will brush off to your Oh the sub con this and that.

You're beginning to sound like a broken record.