MOH : Sinovac has highest death rate among infected Modena lowest

(11-01-2022, 11:06 AM)webinarian Wrote:  This case of a young boy who died in October last year after taking mRNA.  

This mRNA case is delayed and not counted. Why?    

Did you see any news report of death after Sinovac?  

None.   

[Image: Vaccine08.png]

[Image: Vaccine08-2.png]

Your allegations in this post is serious.

(11-01-2022, 11:26 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  It would help if MOH can also share the average age of population that took each type of vaccine. As Pfizer and Moderna are part of the national program from the start, I suspect their age profile would fit that of the overall population.

Besides breakdown by age groups, data on coincidental deaths, heart attacks and strokes should also be included for a more balanced comparison.

[Image: Screenshot-20220111-113115-Chrome.jpg]

if they had used ahtiong vax, could hv been worse

(11-01-2022, 11:33 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220111-113115-Chrome.jpg]

if they had used ahtiong vax, could hv been worse

Ya lor!

Must learn from Cambodia! Use only Angmoh vaccines!  Laughing

(11-01-2022, 11:10 AM)theold Wrote:  Latest News January 10 (GMT) Updates 15 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 9 Updates 30 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 8 Updates 27 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 7 Updates 11 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 6 Updates 18 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 5 Updates 9 new cases and 0 new death in Cambodia
January 4 Updates 10 new cases and 1 new death in Cambodia
Seychelles also :

Hardly any death for so long!

Must be Angmoh vaccines lor!  Rotfl

[Image: Seychelles-Covid-Death-Graph-01.png]

(11-01-2022, 11:38 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

Must learn from Cambodia! Use only Angmoh vaccines!  Laughing

Seychelles also :

Hardly any death for so long!

Must be Angmoh vaccines lor!  Rotfl

[Image: Seychelles-Covid-Death-Graph-01.png]

Last time seychelles uses free China vaccines and the entire place exploded with covid. 

Now they smarten up already

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/country/seychelles/
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Wait.. does this stat meet the fundamental of statistics?

We all know the bigger the sample size, the more accurate the results.

We definitely don't have 100,000 who took sinovac in Singapore. Which mean the results are extrapolated.

If we based strictly on death rate, I will read the data as

1. Force everyone to take moderna since that offer lowest death rate

2. The diff between sinopharm and Pfizer is small, so taking sinopharm is a better choice for those who doubt MRNA

3. Since sinopharm death rate is lower, we should include sinopharm in national vaccination prog and not sinovac

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

[Image: IMG-20220111-132450-293.jpg]

(11-01-2022, 10:06 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Only communists sympathisers here believe in Sinovac
Hope they take only Sinovac and suffer from it

Your inputs speaks volumes......

If you side with our government, you will benefit from it. That is life.

(11-01-2022, 01:31 PM)debono Wrote:  Your inputs speaks volumes......

Then please take moderna as subsequent boosters.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(11-01-2022, 07:54 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  To be clear Sinovac I believe is meant to be used with zero covid policy like in China and HK.

[Image: 1200x-1.png]

https://www.bloombergquint.com/coronavir...kers-chart

Only 2.5% jab sinovac but the number of fully vaccinated mati is highest for sinovac.

l laugh until stomach peng sang!
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

Lesson Learnt: Playing shares in a small market is very difficult. You need volume.

(11-01-2022, 11:06 AM)webinarian Wrote:  This case of a young boy who died in October last year after taking mRNA.  

This mRNA case is delayed and not counted. Why?    

Did you see any news report of death after Sinovac?  

None.   

[Image: Vaccine08.png]

[Image: Vaccine08-2.png]

True. The person died AFTER taking mRNA vaccine.
But it is flawed to conclude that his death is CAUSED by mRNA vaccine.

If person die after he drink water it does nit mean the water cause his death.

Understand?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Boss, everything is good. No problem. Boss happy, you are happy. You draft the report for your boss to see. We share to ...

(11-01-2022, 01:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  True. The person died AFTER taking mRNA vaccine.
But it is flawed to conclude that his death is CAUSED by mRNA vaccine.

If person die after he drink water it does nit mean the water cause his death.

Understand?

But they said many people died even with China's vaccines leh!

So how?

(11-01-2022, 10:34 AM)kokee Wrote:  already said long ago, sinovac & sinpharm cannot deal with variant & mutation.
almost all commies here jab mRNA. china also panic started to copy cat or steal mRNA technology?
good luck to those.

The way you put it like mRNA can deal with variant & mutation..

If can, then govt don't even need to keep cornering us to take booster..

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Many died after P&M but they were all classified under new medical term "coincidental death". Even those within 24 hrs ... So don't blame vaccination.
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

Thug, Thug life. There are always differences between private, semi-private and public sectors.

(11-01-2022, 10:38 AM)webinarian Wrote:  They counted into the account of Sinovac if  they took sinovac.   

If died after taking Pfizer, they would say "died of heart attack, nothing to do with vaccine".    

Of course, like that few die due to Pfizer.  

The 16 yo boy who died after 75 days they also don'r count under Pfizer. They say pending autopsy.   

Those who died becos the are vaccinated with Sinovac whilst those who died vaccinated with Pfizer are having underlying illness. This is the clear cut answer.