MOH to stop providing number of linked, unlinked COVID cases

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/moh-stop-provi...18973.html

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Wednesday (8 September) that it will stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before” given the current strategy of living with COVID-19 in Singapore.

As Singapore’s vaccination rate is plateauing, MOH will also no longer present a detailed report on the vaccination progress every day. It noted that 81 per cent of the population have fully completed their vaccinations, with Singapore being one of most highly vaccinated countries in the world.

From Thursday, MOH will transit to announcing updates on the local COVID-19 situation once a day, instead of twice a day currently.

MOH said it is closely tracking the number of cases hospitalised with severe illness, and in the intensive care unit, to ensure that Singapore’s hospital capacity is not overwhelmed. It is also providing more information on large emerging clusters, so that the public can avoid certain places, or regulate their own activities.

On Wednesday, MOH confirmed 349 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 69,582.

Of them, 347 cases are locally transmitted and two are imported.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

[Image: LW.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

No report so we don't know so won't scare is it better ?...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Because they not capable to trace so many

If they want to live with covid and stop counting the infection, then they should also lift the safe management measure rules for both vaccinated and unvaccinated and let life resume to normal.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(09-09-2021, 08:15 AM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

If you above 60 like talents

Live the rest of your life to the fullest

As if you only have a few days left

Get it?

I don't think talents is above 60 years old. cannot be above 60 years old liao still go NUS to study bah Laughing

(09-09-2021, 07:34 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://sg.news.yahoo.com/moh-stop-provi...18973.html

The Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Wednesday (8 September) that it will stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before” given the current strategy of living with COVID-19 in Singapore.

As Singapore’s vaccination rate is plateauing, MOH will also no longer present a detailed report on the vaccination progress every day. It noted that 81 per cent of the population have fully completed their vaccinations, with Singapore being one of most highly vaccinated countries in the world.

From Thursday, MOH will transit to announcing updates on the local COVID-19 situation once a day, instead of twice a day currently.

MOH said it is closely tracking the number of cases hospitalised with severe illness, and in the intensive care unit, to ensure that Singapore’s hospital capacity is not overwhelmed. It is also providing more information on large emerging clusters, so that the public can avoid certain places, or regulate their own activities.

On Wednesday, MOH confirmed 349 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 69,582.

Of them, 347 cases are locally transmitted and two are imported.

I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post