I heard from a maid yesterday

Saying many maids want come work in Singapore from middle east, HK etc. Because in Singapore MOM will protect them.
[+] 3 users Like dynamite's post

(23-02-2023, 07:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Saying many maids want come work in Singapore from middle east, HK etc. Because in Singapore MOM will protect them.

Justice Chan Seng Onn will protect them Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

Blangla FT will be more than happy if Sg import more pinoy maid.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Maid abuse is quite serious in those places

(23-02-2023, 07:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Justice Chan Seng Onn will protect them Big Grin

She said just call mom hotline. She also say not easy to get high pay in Singapore.

(23-02-2023, 07:34 AM)dynamite Wrote:  She said just call mom hotline. She also say not easy to get high pay in Singapore.

Wages in middle east, and Hong Kong are higher than in Singapore.  Therefore maids will tend to go to those countries as opposed to Singapore.......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

This is not good. Some maids will exploit MOM laws to accuse employers to protect themselves.

Why no JAV maids?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Covid period if infected, some are left in the mountains.

Nowadays employer seem scare of maid let them do whatever they want

(23-02-2023, 07:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Saying many maids want come work in Singapore from middle east, HK etc. Because in Singapore MOM will protect them.

Singapore 🇸🇬 accepts everyone from every country lah! Big Grin  You are safe here lah!

(23-02-2023, 07:38 AM)debono Wrote:  Wages in middle east, and Hong Kong are higher than in Singapore.  Therefore maids will tend to go to those countries as opposed to Singapore.......... Big Grin

She said when employer anyhow deduct from pay this and that, no channel to complain in those countries.

(23-02-2023, 07:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Blangla FT will be more than happy if Sg import more pinoy maid.

and play this games with them

(23-02-2023, 10:07 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  and play this games with them

Perverted university in sg

(23-02-2023, 07:13 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Justice Chan Seng Onn will protect them Big Grin

Justice Bao. Good friend of boy George and ah teo?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(23-02-2023, 10:46 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Justice Bao. Good friend of boy George and ah teo?

Ora Et Labora Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

True...our previous Myanmar maid was in Dubai for 3 months,and no job there. 

Recently,  my nephew arranged for her to come to SG from Dubai to look after his father. Spent a few thousands for the transfer. She lost 6 kg suffering in Dubai. 

A lesson learnt for the helper who thinks greener pasteurs abound elsewhere.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Why I get this feeling u married your maid. Normal person no maid stories like u hv.

(23-02-2023, 12:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Why I get this feeling u married your maid. Normal person no maid stories like u hv.

No. My ex maid wants to come back but I say no. I have no maid now. But I get to talk to them because our dogs gathered at the same place every day. There are other non helper dog owners there also.

(23-02-2023, 01:25 PM)dynamite Wrote:  No. My ex maid wants to come back but I say no. I have no maid now. But I get to talk to them because our dogs gathered at the same place every day. There are other non helper dog owners there also.

U should marry one. Rotfl

I had a friend who married his maid and hv 4 children. U believe I know him for almost 10yrs....been to his BLK as I send him home....but I never once saw his wife or kids? He always say wife very shy.

(23-02-2023, 01:50 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U should marry one. Rotfl

I had a friend who married his maid and hv 4 children. U believe I know him for almost 10yrs....been to his BLK as I send him home....but I never once saw his wife or kids? He always say wife very shy.

If got China maid then I will consider.

(23-02-2023, 11:48 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Never do floor test after hacking and 
waterproofing work for the toilet. Rotfl

Can complain to the HDB.
Ask the upstair owner to pay for the repair work.

Normally renovation contractor will give 1 yr warranty for the renovation work done.

Dynamite Kor Kor is true , can complain to MOM
EPIC when Local complains they don't Action Fast.

(23-02-2023, 09:51 AM)dynamite Wrote:  She said when employer anyhow deduct from pay this and that, no channel to complain in those countries.

In those cuntries, the maids have to stay in boarding houses or rent from private houses/flats. They have to pay for their food and accomodation. 

Here, food and accomodation are provided. Here, if you add these 2 items , that will be pay $800 + levy $300 + accomodation $1000 + food $800 = $2900.

Wah, maids are paid more than a technician here

8Umbrella Umbrella