MH370 : New research pinpoints location, new search efforts

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I remember that day clearly.  March 8 2014 (amended typo).  Cos I just touched down at Changi Airport after a holiday at the Gold Coast on Sunday and read the papers and say Heng Ahhh!!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-10-2023, 07:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I remember that day clearly.  March 8 2004.  Cos I just touched down at Changi Airport after a holiday at the Gold Coast on Sunday and read the papers and say Heng Ahhh!!! Big Grin

Remember salah boh
It’s 2014

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(28-10-2023, 09:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Remember salah boh
It’s 2014

Paiseh typo… yes you’re right 2014.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

salah another wild goose chase
plane last leg into 33000ft into Singapore FIR and disappeared
meaning in CHINA SEA

Got a group of hw engineers on board. Use yr butt to think aso know what's happened

Every year they have new lead.

Waiting for the next one in 2024.

(28-10-2023, 07:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I remember that day clearly.  March 8 2014 (amended typo).  Cos I just touched down at Changi Airport after a holiday at the Gold Coast on Sunday and read the papers and say Heng Ahhh!!! Big Grin

Else won't see yr tiko reply
crying

Smile