Malaysia Bursa stock market Many Stocks Crashed..Chance is here

Chance is here to pick up good stocks while the many manipulated stocks crash before CNY which affected across other good fundamental stocks .

You are goondo poor investor trader if you dont know what had happen in KLSE recently.

Bye.

Are there good reits on klse with high yield?

I am looking at Pavillion

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-01-2024, 07:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Are there good reits on klse with high yield?

I am looking at Pavillion

I dont look at reits..

(19-01-2024, 07:58 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I dont look at reits..

Any semi con or growth stocks Mr DIY?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

In a note to its client, an investment bank said that effective 2.30pm on Thursday, the cash-upfront requirement shall be imposed on any buy orders for the following stocks. The cash upfront applies to non-margin trading accounts.

The stocks are:

Artroniq Bhd and its warrants, Artroniq-WA
Mestron Holdings Bhd and its warrants, Mestron-WA
Leform Bhd
Mercury Securities Bhd
Jentayu Sustainables Bhd and its warrants, JSB-WB
APB Resources Bhd
Widad Group Bhd
Pertama Digital Bhd and its warrants, Pertama-CD
Tanco Holdings Bhd and its warrants, Tanco-CC and Tanco-WC
Globetronics Technology Bhd and its warrants, GTRONIC-C25, GTRONIC-C26, GTRONIC-C27, GTRONIC-C28, GTRONIC-C29, GTRONIC-C30
Dataprep Holdings Bhd
Silver Ridge Holdings Bhd.

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 19): The persistent sell-off among small-cap stocks sweeping across Bursa Malaysia has resulted in RM7.1 billion in market capitalisation lost among 13 of the worst-hit companies since the start of the year.

The losses came after a short, aggressive rally in some of the companies in the first week of 2024, with the run in share prices extending up till Monday (Jan 15).

Mai la..
After Clob, Malaysia is a out of bound territory. Case close 🤣

Talking about foreign run down market opportunities, Hong Kong is a better bet, and much more bigger, exciting over Malaysia. Imo...

Waiting for ah Pan to come online for bear season...

(19-01-2024, 09:50 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Waiting for ah Pan to come online for bear season...

Is he in this forum?

tomorrow will be a better day

Waiting for total collapse
And many jump from KLCC cases
And RM100 = US$1

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

When the stock crashed, it means it may declare bankrupt. Then they will set up another company and start all over again and become free from hugh debt.

Rotfl

(19-01-2024, 09:53 AM)surfer Wrote:  Is he in this forum?

I think he was here, but he went quiet for a long time...

waiting for 1 SGP to 4 MR.

[Image: 4yO1xXm.gif]

(19-01-2024, 08:40 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Mai la..
After Clob, Malaysia is a out of bound territory. Case close 🤣

Talking about foreign run down market opportunities, Hong Kong is a better bet, and much more bigger, exciting over Malaysia. Imo...

Malaysia’s Anti-Corruption Commission is investigating the business activities of the son of former leader Mahathir Mohamad, in a sign of Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim’s widening anti-graft campaign against his rivals.

Mirzan Mahathir was summoned to the MACC headquarters Wednesday and told to declare all assets in his possession within 30 days, the anti-corruption body said in a statement Thursday. The order is part of the MACC’s probe into information from the Panama Papers as well as his business activities involving the sale and purchase of governmen

Malaysia Boleh... Thinking Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(19-01-2024, 10:03 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I think he was here, but he went quiet for a long time...

How about starting the Mt Liang thread over here. He may just come back.

tomorrow will be a better day

Article below shows many experts are just guessing....

[Image: tsUFed6.jpg]

Crash is restricted to small caps...probably syndicate got scared after they go after Diam former syndicate king.

The KLCI index 30yrs return cumulative is 45%. You add dividends and minus forex losses the return is 5% annualised.....in Singapore dollars term..

.yield is 4.21% Annual return js 1.8% ....

It's okay nothing special...over long term only average matters.

[Image: bgmDda4.jpg]

Trading volume is healthy and several property counters run last dec because of mm2h which will improve home buying interest

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

a Great Rebound Trade for heavily beaten stocks. But know when to sell also a skill.

Going into HK stock now - Big Rebound coming, dont miss. Can Long for Alibaba or Nio

Stupid Xi CCP help me suck money from China Tiong Market.. haha. Retirememt life.