Malaysia wants to join BRICS, China’s Xi an ‘outstanding leader’: Anwar

"Malaysia to join BRICS, China’s Xi an ‘outstanding leader’, Anwar says Clapping
Malaysian leader criticises ‘Western narrative’ around Hamas’s October 7 attack on Israel."

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2024/6...n%20Israel.

Definitely outstanding and useful to Anwar..

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Need some advice how to call him an wumao lolololololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

XI ISH CERTAINLY AN OUTSTANDING UNEDUCATED AHOE  nudie

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

Malaysia Bolei...Chiong ah....cheers!!
Dedollarise!!! MYR will Up Up Up!!!

While Singapore gov is still carrying US balls.

(18-06-2024, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Definitely outstanding and useful to Anwar..

Xi has helped lifted many out of poverty. You leh?

Can't whether if XJP was not president will there be more or less people out of poverty...tio bo?

So how many hv you helped lifted out of poverty? O or minus? Lol

Anwar is truly a wise leader.

Angka bola Boleh dapat duit. Sikit sikit juka jadi Bukit.

(18-06-2024, 07:42 PM)revealer Wrote:  Angka bola Boleh dapat duit.  Sikit sikit juka jadi Bukit.

You Malay? No wonder harbour so much angst against China.

Ignore List: Oyk

(18-06-2024, 06:26 PM)Clyde Wrote:  While Singapore gov is still carrying US balls.

Beside Singapore and Philippines, majority Asean leaders  agreed with Anwar

Comrade Xi is indeed a great leader.      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-06-2024, 07:50 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Beside Singapore and Philippines, majority Asean leaders  agreed with Anwar

Aussie PM got scolded for recent Li meeting...🤣

(18-06-2024, 08:02 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Aussie PM got scolded for recent Li meeting...🤣

Lobsters 🦞 prices skyrocketed short supply becoz all exported to China..

(18-06-2024, 08:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Lobsters 🦞 prices skyrocketed short supply becoz all exported to China..

"Unless Australia stands up to a bullying China, it will just push to get away with more"

"Meanwhile, China is hardly rewarding Australia for our lack of a spine. It is doing what all bullies do – pushing to get away with more. 
It has changed Hong Kong’s vibrant open society and it keeps making suggestions that it will do the same for Taiwan, including constantly sending fighter jets in its direction. 
It has been picking fights with the Philippines in the South China Sea. These are unpleasant developments, so the Albanese government prefers to ignore them in the hope they will go away. 
But China is not going away.

I once drew a political cartoon depicting Anthony Albanese caught in a balancing act, trying to juggle selling wine exports with our Aukus submarine defence strategy. 

My message was that this approach is increasingly unsustainable – and dangerous. It’s a funny-looking cartoon but I hoped that Australians would see it and understand that if we choose not to be brave, to do the right thing, to stand by our principles, then the joke will be on us."

SCY; From a patriotic Australian, your dear mate...🤣

(18-06-2024, 07:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Comrade Xi is indeed a great leader.      Rolleyes

Asean cracked and split

XI ISH OUTSTANDING AT SPLITTING ASEAN AND STIRRING SHYT  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes factuup's post

Forest City and many other projects waiting to Xi pumping in more $$$

(18-06-2024, 08:50 PM)moonrab Wrote:  "Unless Australia stands up to a bullying China, it will just push to get away with more"

"Meanwhile, China is hardly rewarding Australia for our lack of a spine. It is doing what all bullies do – pushing to get away with more. 
It has changed Hong Kong’s vibrant open society and it keeps making suggestions that it will do the same for Taiwan, including constantly sending fighter jets in its direction. 
It has been picking fights with the Philippines in the South China Sea. These are unpleasant developments, so the Albanese government prefers to ignore them in the hope they will go away. 
But China is not going away.

I once drew a political cartoon depicting Anthony Albanese caught in a balancing act, trying to juggle selling wine exports with our Aukus submarine defence strategy. 

My message was that this approach is increasingly unsustainable – and dangerous. It’s a funny-looking cartoon but I hoped that Australians would see it and understand that if we choose not to be brave, to do the right thing, to stand by our principles, then the joke will be on us."

SCY; From a patriotic Australian, your dear mate...🤣

Luckily, Australia is smart enough, staying away from  investing in China commercial real-estate and shopping malls.

Considered as prudent not greedy

(18-06-2024, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Definitely outstanding and useful to Anwar..

Why Anwar didn't asked Asean leaders instead to choose between Xi and Biden?

WUMAOS RIKE TO SELL THEIR SNAKE OIL THAT US WAS THE ONE WHO SPLIT KOREA AND WANTED TO SPLIT VIETNAM. FUGGIN WEAK ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT FROM THE ULTIMATE TRUTH THAT

CHEENA WAS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO SPREAD THEIR COMMIE GOOD STUFF (EVEN TO SG) AND CAUSED THE SPLIT.

AFTER MANY DECADES, CHEENA ISH STILL DOING THE SAME SPLITTING SHYT, AND DIFFERENT GENERATIONS OF WUMAOS ARE STILL SELLING THE SAME SNAKE OIL  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

need some advice if ish need to take latest mRNA jab to stop the split and fight the evil ccp lololololol.. Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

.One of very few regions  leaders, Anwar doesn't mince his words.
Clapping

While many politicians using arguments that obfuscated the main issue.

(19-06-2024, 12:59 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Forest City and many other projects waiting to Xi pumping in more $$$

The Chinese helped Bolehland solving the housing problem, no good meh. They built one shot can last for 1 to 2 generation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He is very brave.
有话敢敢说,不怕得罪伪君子。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

He says what he means and mean what he says

Malaysia wants to join BRICS, China’s Xi an ‘outstanding leader’: Anwar https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2024/6...ing-leader

bolehland finally realise who is their friend.